• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
  • Actually they wiggle when they only need a little bit of exp before they level up...

Don't know the exact number (or percentage) but at a guess i'd say about 98% it starts to wiggle

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Read the instructions over at Nintendo.com, and it should be explained.

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    I know this may have been asked before( I'm to lazy to look) But how do you get a Mamoswine?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Actually they wiggle when they only need a little bit of exp before they level up...

Don't know the exact number (or percentage) but at a guess i'd say about 98% it starts to wiggle

Well, that explains why only a few wiggle at a time. Thanks!!

And now I have another question. If you defeat Cresselia and/or Mesprit without catching them, then what? Do they dissapear for good, or reappear at their respective places, Lake Verity/Full Moon Island?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    Poffins

hey everybody
    i was playing diamond and i got a shiny feebas
    i was trying to evolve it into a shiny milotic
    so i made a poffin and this is tha data
    sweet-dry poffin with a feel of 38

i was wondering if i fed this to my feebas would its beaty and cuteness both go up by 38 or would it be split in half with 19 for beauty and 19 for cuteness

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
  • hi i have a darkrai from a foreign country with a laguage i dont understand ( japenese or chinese or something) but it has the moves of an alamos darkrai. i have been looking around the trade threads and i havent seen a single darkrai from either korea, japan or china (or another country with letters in that kind of style) so ismy darkrai hacked?

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    hi i have a darkrai from a foreign country with a laguage i dont understand ( japenese or chinese or something) but it has the moves of an alamos darkrai. i have been looking around the trade threads and i havent seen a single darkrai from either korea, japan or china (or another country with letters in that kind of style) so ismy darkrai hacked?
    Well let's see, check out it's stats, and match them up with the level and all here. This'll check to see if it has any hacked stats, also check it's Ribbons, if you got it off of the GTS, then there is no possible way it could be an Alamos Darkrai (Special Ribbon attached to it). So, next check all the basic things, where it was obtained, the ID #, and most importantly the ribbons. If all else fails, than it is most likely a hacked Darkrai. Good luck, I hope I helped you out a little bit.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    it has a brave nature
    is that good or bad
    A Milotic with a -Atk nature is pretty necessary. You don't want your Spe, SpD, Def, or SpA to go down when you're not even using Atk. Calm, Bold, or Modest are preferred, but Timid is viable.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    hi i have a darkrai from a foreign country with a laguage i dont understand ( japenese or chinese or something) but it has the moves of an alamos darkrai. i have been looking around the trade threads and i havent seen a single darkrai from either korea, japan or china (or another country with letters in that kind of style) so ismy darkrai hacked?

It may be an Eigakan(Movie Theater) Darkrai, if it is Japanese. Does it possess these details? Compare -
    Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

It should say "Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50", and have a "Classic Ribbon". The date met would be on or between July 14th 2007 to September 9th 2007, however this isn't usually important as it is the DS' date that is tagged onto the Pokémon when it is received, and thus can be anything from Jan. 1st 2000 to Dec. 31st 2099.
    This Darkrai is fairly rare though, so the chances of it being "genuine" isn't all that great, even if the stats and Summary details do check out as legitimate.

Incidentally, you won't see Korean letters in a PAL/NTSC game, because that data doesn't exist in those versions. Instead there will be an empty space where the symbols would normally be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back