• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Did you choose the yellow or green bicycle?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I ended up choosing the green one, just because a yellow bicycle would've reminded me too much of a banana... lol ... I remember when I first walked into the bike shop and the owner offered me a bike. He kind of made me nervous because he made it known that which ever bicycle I chose would be mine forever, or at least until I reset the game, so it took me a solid five minutes before I made my decision. Yup, the green one was the bike for me. Heh, no regrets...

Haha, so which bicycle did you choose, and why?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I chose green. Green, of most shades, is my favorite colour. This one seemed slightly teal-ish which is a colour I like, too. My outfit ended up matching the yellow bike more though. But I have no regrets. :P

Years
  • It took me a while as well haha, because green and yellow are my second and third favourite colours lol. I chose green in my first playthrough which I really liked, but I thought it blended into the background a teensy bit so on my second (and current) playthrough I picked the yellow cause I thought it would stand out more :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wound up choosing yellow, because, well, I'm just not a huge fan of green. XD;; It's a nice color and all, but not as calming in comparison. Might choose the green one if I buy Pokémon X, which I had been planning for a long time, but not completely sure; I'll think about it.

Years
  • I picked the green bike, because I liked its color tone better. Yellow isn't as appealing to me compared to the green so it was fitting they gave the option to choose between the two.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    In my first game I chose green because it's more my color, but then after about 500 hours of biking back and forth past the day care hatching eggs, I couldn't stand the site of that green bike anymore. So I changed it up with yellow this game.

Pinta77

Green. Green is my favorite color. Why did the decision have to be so dramatic. "Green or yellow? Once you choose you can NEVER CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!" My goodness... they really made a mountain out of a mole hill. Would it have killed anyone to go back and change the color later on?

Years
  • I went with yellow because it looked prettier.. that and I love yellow as a color. Made my boyfriend go with green so we had different bikes since we usually go for opposites. Wahoo!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I choose green, I like the green bike a bit more than the yellow one - I prefer green over yellow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I was disappointed that there was no actual difference between the two bikes. Seemed like a total waste to me.

Naturally I choose Green because it was the first option. I don't really favour any of the two colours over each other.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I chose green because I tend to dress the player character in blue, and blue/green is my favorite color combination. Yellow is just too bright for me.

Back