• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you find your Life Partner on PC?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Not even the distant cousins? :x Okay I'll stop. I think there's a big difference between here and Facebook, though. One, a lot less people on here, and two, well, it's not as personal on PC than it is on Facebook, thus making it harder to actually find someone who's right for you, you know?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Even though I've been on here in just a little under 2 years, I have yet to find this life partner you speak of.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    What's a life partner? Do they come in a box? Are they made I'm China? .-.

and no I haven't met anyone

Life partner is someone who always stands with you in life when you are in trouble or anyone is against you, who loves you and whom you love! And always Stays with you!

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I have not met anyone here, or anywhere, that I'm in a relationship with right now.

I doubt that I even would meet her here, but who can say, I suppose.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Nah, and I can't see it happening. I don't even have any close friends from PC and I don't see that happening anytime soon, so... any sort of partner is definitely out of the question, for now anyway. But I doubt anyone on PC even lives close enough for me to consider. It's probably like a .0001% chance, but I don't feel like doing any actual math.

Years
    *Looks at Kura*
    Well, we have been dating coming up to 2 years now. We only live about 40-50 minutes away from each other now and yeh, all is going well.

WHO KNOWSSSSSSSS.​

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
    Years
    maybe you should start an 'I'm available' thread lol.. online dating.. on a pokemon forum.

at least you'll probs have plenty to talk about haha.. maybe even be a tournament winning duo ;D

I've always met people IRL. Split up with my partner of 7 years 3 months ago, back home with the parents. woo hoo (:

Years
    For me, the objective of joining forum communities is mainly for making new friends that share the same interests as I do (: Not a fan of the whole online dating situation...I'd rather stick to people I know in person XP It's not something that would work for me, but for other people, go for it!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    No, I haven't found my life partner over here. I just have a crush so I wouldn't say "life partner".

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Well.... I'm 15 sooooo.......
    But who knows? Maybe in the next 5 or 6 years I will find someone, and maybe they will be from PC. I've never understood why anyone would date someone online, that chances are, aren't even who they say they are. But, maybe, just maybe, I will find my partner on here.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    *Looks at Kura*
    Well, we have been dating coming up to 2 years now. We only live about 40-50 minutes away from each other now and yeh, all is going well.

WHO KNOWSSSSSSSS.​

Yeah we met on PC ages ago! :3 <3 But of course only time shall tell AND I AIN'T GONNA JINX ANYTHING! But I am happy being with Captain Fabio~

Spoiler:

Yayayayay Happy Days <3

Everyone seems to be taking the piss with this but I genuinely know two pairs of couples who met on PC who are serious/ getting married, and more that are in a strong relationship. No joke.

Wait, who are these two mods D:
    He's probably referring to Ashley and Drummershuff who are getting married this year.

Last edited:
    Back