• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh yeah, guys I mean have you seen Swampert now? Something tells me Swampert is totally into fitness... I mean, I expected Swampert's design to be something even more derpy lel

I already see it as derpy, not that I hate it or love it. But I'd like to see spikes from it's back and also streamline-shaped Mega Swampert. (Despite I know the majority will hate this idea. :P )

Remind me of this:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    OMG that's just so hilarious lol totally true XD
    Although I really thought that Swampert would have a more streamlined body to cover it's rather large hole in speed stats. Swift Swim does the trick, though, with well played rain teams and all that. I guess this just means that Swampert is going to play an even bigger role in the water monotype run XD

Reactions: Sun

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Your nickname: Wicked3DS
    Partner Pokemon:

Reason for Joining the Club: Other than I should've joined sooner? I enjoy Water-types quite a bit because many of them are diverse.
    What are your favorite Water-type shiny colorations? Gyarados? Sounds a bit cliche but it's true. I also like Feraligatr's, it makes it kinda look more like an Ice-type. Greninja's is pretty cool too.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Your nickname: Wicked3DS
    Partner Pokemon:

Reason for Joining the Club: Other than I should've joined sooner? I enjoy Water-types quite a bit because many of them are diverse.
    What are your favorite Water-type shiny colorations? Gyarados? Sounds a bit cliche but it's true. I also like Feraligatr's, it makes it kinda look more like an Ice-type. Greninja's is pretty cool too.

Welcome to the Water-type fanclub. ^_^

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Your nickname: Cornflowerblues (Meg)

Partner Pokemon: Azumarill

Reason for Joining the Club: I've always been a water-trainer, ever since I decided to specialize on a type, think that was when Silver came out.
    The game only properly starts once I have Surf ;)I catch my Marill as early as possible and put it in the daycare so I can raise my Azuril from egg...
    I'm re-playing Sapphire atm, putting together my team, waiting on my Feebas to hatch and am currently looking for a Wailmer :) <3

Answer to the current topic: Lapras. That would be very high up on my wishlist.

Last edited:
    Years
  • my nickname: Draskk <3

Partner: feraligatr

answer: feraligatr because his looks a bit better than his normal form and he is my favorite pokemon and looks awesome to me

Reason for joining: I love water type pokemon and they are my favorite types Also (as previously stated) my favorite pokemon is feraligatr

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Your nickname: Cornflowerblues (Meg)

Partner Pokemon: Azumarill

Reason for Joining the Club: I've always been a water-trainer, ever since I decided to specialize on a type, think that was when Silver came out.
    The game only properly starts once I have Surf ;)I catch my Marill as early as possible and put it in the daycare so I can raise my Azuril from egg...
    I'm re-playing Sapphire atm, putting together my team, waiting on my Feebas to hatch and am currently looking for a Wailmer :) <3

Answer to the current topic: Lapras. That would be very high up on my wishlist.

my nickname: Draskk <3

Partner: feraligatr

answer: feraligatr because his looks a bit better than his normal form and he is my favorite pokemon and looks awesome to me

Reason for joining: I love water type pokemon and they are my favorite types Also (as previously stated) my favorite pokemon is feraligatr

Hihi! You two are accepted! ^_^

New topic for everyone
    If you can alter(or add) a Water Pokemon's secondary type, who would be that Pokemon and what type it shall be?

Years
  • oh
    ohhh

If you can alter(or add) a Water Pokemon's secondary type, who would be that Pokemon and what type it shall be?

I'd probably make Feraligatr part dark but that's mostly just preference. ;P I feel like it fits him - maybe giving him a darker-looking mega evolution would make it more viable.

Suicune would be cool part psychic, too.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    oh
    ohhh

I'd probably make Feraligatr part dark but that's mostly just preference. ;P I feel like it fits him - maybe giving him a darker-looking mega evolution would make it more viable.

Suicune would be cool part psychic, too.

I would make Gyarados into Water/Dragon because why not? we need more Water/Dragon besides Palkia and Kingdra, I believe Gyarados can pull of that typing well too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd most likely modify Blastoise, so that it could be come water/steel. Part of its body is made out of metal, anyway, so why not? Haha. Another thing I would do is perhaps add fairy typing to Vaporeon, because, to me, it does look like one. Eeveelutions don't have secondary types, though, so I'm not sure if people would actually like that.

MegaBiscuit123

MegaBiscuit
    Years
  • Username: MegaBiscuit123
    Partner Pokemon: In this order, Squirtle, Piplup, Buizel. I put three unless any are already taken!
    Reason For Joining: Water types have always been my favorite. As soon as I get a new game, I go straight for the water starter. And if I don't pick the water starter, I always have at least one water type. I just love em!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • If you can alter(or add) a Water Pokemon's secondary type, who would be that Pokemon and what type it shall be?

Gyarados Water/Dragon

I like the Water/Dark Feraligatr a lot. Tentacruel's original Water/Electric typing before it got changed would be cool to have, it would be much better than Lantern and Wash Rotom (which doesn't get Surf) if it was able to keep Poison-type abilities. Also, I like Kingler as a Water/Ground-type because crabs typically live in the sand. If it could have STAB Earthquake (or Earthquake at all...) it would be ridiculous.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd make a lot of sense to make Feraligatr water/dark, actually! It's got many things that make it seem as such, especially looks. Maybe it could be gaining this type-combination if it ever gets some mega-form?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It'd make a lot of sense to make Feraligatr water/dark, actually! It's got many things that make it seem as such, especially looks. Maybe it could be gaining this type-combination if it ever gets some mega-form?

Then that makes Feraligatr a cousin of an another Pokémon which was based off from a similar animal. xD

I'd like Politoed to be a Water/Fairy because of his cuteness. Yeah, yeah he doesn't look like a Fairy, lemme remind y'all that there are other Fairy-types that don't even resemble fairies!

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Nickname: You could call me Peter (because Peter Quill), or Louie (my nickname irl x3)

Partner Pokemon: all Greninja

Reason for Joining the Club: Water types are one of the best Pokemon types for me. I always pick the Water starter for every first run of a game. I think Water type is one of the most diverse types in the game. The designs for Water types are also very varied.

If you can alter(or add) a Water Pokemon's secondary type, who would be that Pokemon and what type it shall be? When I was a kid, I've always thought that the Psyduck line was part Psychic (Apparently, it's just a duck that can use psychic attacks). I also wish to add a secondary type to Milotic. I think it fits to be a Water/Fairy. I also agree to the people who thinks that Feraligatr fits Water/Dark.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Nickname: You could call me Peter (because Peter Quill), or Louie (my nickname irl x3)

Partner Pokemon: all Greninja

Reason for Joining the Club: Water types are one of the best Pokemon types for me. I always pick the Water starter for every first run of a game. I think Water type is one of the most diverse types in the game. The designs for Water types are also very varied.

If you can alter(or add) a Water Pokemon's secondary type, who would be that Pokemon and what type it shall be? When I was a kid, I've always thought that the Psyduck line was part Psychic (Apparently, it's just a duck that can use psychic attacks). I also wish to add a secondary type to Milotic. I think it fits to be a Water/Fairy. I also agree to the people who thinks that Feraligatr fits Water/Dark.

Helllo, hello! Welcome to the Water-type Club. ^_^

Partner Pokemon: all << Lovin' that! <3

I definitely agree that Water-types are one of the most diverse in the games. :)

Yiiiiissss!! Milotic by stats wise suits Water/Fairy too! :)If there's Mega Milotic she should be Water/Fairy. :)

Years
  • Heres my new topic

Whats your least favorite water type and why?

Mine Is Kingdra because clair was always the hardest boss for me because o that fricking kingdra and then juan made it worse with double team hax and thats my reason and pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Then that makes Feraligatr a cousin of an another Pokémon which was based off from a similar animal. xD

I'd like Politoed to be a Water/Fairy because of his cuteness. Yeah, yeah he doesn't look like a Fairy, lemme remind y'all that there are other Fairy-types that don't even resemble fairies!

Wait, are you talking about Krookodile? Even so, it honestly wouldn't be that bad. Plus, not much people would be noticing it, anyway, I'm sure!

Turing Politoed into fairy would be pretty great, haha. You're right, Pokémon don't have to look fairy-like in order to get into this type group. I mean, look at Granbull's pre-evo (can't really remember its name); it's more of a dog than anything, and for some people, it's cute, either, but it still wound up getting categorized as this particular typing.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Hello again Water Club! I should say that I've been State side for 2 weeks now, went to a convention traded away shinies, but to get back to Water Types I did go as Wallace one day with a Spheal plushy.

Excited for ORAS for Primal Kyorge and Mega Swampert. I do wonder though, if ORAS will use Wallace as Champion and Juan as Gym Leader. I loved the to major Water trainers in Emerald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back