• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Which Water-type Pokémon's Mega Evolution is your favorite? Why?

I'd have to say mega blastoise is the only one I've honestly bred and played with.
    I should get a Sharpedo soon and test it out.

What are you going to change for that Mega Evolution you have chosen from the main topic?

With Sharpedo, I would give it a damn tail if I had the power to do so. >_> lol

Your least favorite Water-type Mega Evolution, why?

I guess I'd have to say Slowbro. I've never been a big fan of Slowbro.
    I respect its power, but not a fan of its design. It doesn't suit my style.
    I'd get zero ladies with Slowbro at my side. xD

What's your thought on Primal Kyogre? (Design, moves, role in games, etc.)

I loved the design. Although its ability seems a bit questionable in terms of usability.
    I'm just not sure I'm entirely into 'primal reversion.' It just makes me feel like pokemon that are ancient should have one too then. And the mechanism is much different then with mega evolution. @_@ So there's that annoyance I have with that.

You like that tank, don't you? >:)

Sharpedo be like: Fish with a tail is too mainstream! {XD} Jk

Despite I've chosen Mega Slowbro as my least favorite Mega Evolution, I can't help but feel sorry for it. As majority members of the Water-type Club and the Psychic-type Club have chosen Mega Slowbro as their least favorite Mega!

This is an interesting idea, so far the only 'ancient Pokémon' that gained an alternative form is Aerodactyl from Pokémon. Relicanth and the Hoenn fossil should received Mega Evolutions!

Years
  • Despite I've chosen Mega Slowbro as my least favorite Mega Evolution, I can't help but feel sorry for it. As majority members of the Water-type Club and the Psychic-type Club have chosen Mega Slowbro as their least favorite Mega!

You have to admit I feel so sorry for all the hate Mega Slowbro is copping here. I actually like that thing, because it's a sign you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

The appearance may look dull, boring and unpleasing but it has some beastly stats underneath, notably high Defense and Sp. Attack which turn it into a big tank. It can patch up the lower Sp. Defense with Calm Mind while boosting its Sp. Attack at the same time which makes its STABs and other staples of its movepool very threatening, and Shell Armor (which many thought was a waste of an ability for a Mega) actually is very good considering you cannot land a critical hit on it, so after it gets the Calm Mind going it'll be taking hits like nothing while it can destroy your entire team.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You have to admit I feel so sorry for all the hate Mega Slowbro is copping here. I actually like that thing, because it's a sign you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

The appearance may look dull, boring and unpleasing but it has some beastly stats underneath, notably high Defense and Sp. Attack which turn it into a big tank. It can patch up the lower Sp. Defense with Calm Mind while boosting its Sp. Attack at the same time which makes its STABs and other staples of its movepool very threatening, and Shell Armor (which many thought was a waste of an ability for a Mega) actually is very good considering you cannot land a critical hit on it, so after it gets the Calm Mind going it'll be taking hits like nothing while it can destroy your entire team.

Yeah, that is very precise. Mega Slowbro is more than a goofy looking Pokémon, in fact its appearance can be deceiving; Mega Slowbro can be a deadly threat.

Mega Slowbro could receive Regenerator to allude Slowbro's Hidden Ability. But it would be almost-broken if it has Regenerator.

While Oblivious, which is one of Slowbro's Abilities, would be useful for its Mega Evolution as it makes Mega Slowbro immune to Taunt, a common move in the competitive. Then it's gonna make a Mega Slowbro broken since it can spam Slack Off and Calm Mind without the concern of getting taunted.

Own Tempo, on the other hand is not so useful and Shell Armor is actually more useful than Own Tempo. When Game Freak was creating Mega Slowbro, it's obvious that they had a balanced competitive battle idea going in their head. :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Which Water-type Pokémon's Mega Evolution is your favorite? Why?
    Mega Sharpedo really he deserved something better and its kinda fitting in my eyes.

What are you going to change for that Mega Evolution you have chosen from the main topic?
    Finally give it a tail and even higher speed!

Your least favorite Water-type Mega Evolution, why?
    Slowbro i never liked the pokemon his mega design isnt great either :/

What's your thought on Primal Kyogre? (Design, moves, role in games, etc.)
    I think its cool although it could be better with design its new moves and higher stats are definately something to marvel at :)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Finally give it a tail and even higher speed!

LOL. Why a tail again for Sharpedo/Mega Sharpedo? xD Wailmer doesn't have a tail too, okay? {XD}

Yes, it should as fast as a Weavile!

On to our new topic!
    If you can have a Water-type Pokémon in real life, which would it be? What would you have it do/do with it? (Topic from Dragoz @ Psychic Club)

Years
  • If you can have a Water-type Pokémon in real life, which would it be? What would you have it do/do with it?

Slowpoke. See if its tail is actually worth something! And if it actually grows back! *evil laugh* xD

This is a good question though. Piplup I guess would be a cool pet. And a chick magnet. ;)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If you can have a Water-type Pokémon in real life, which would it be? What would you have it do/do with it?

Slowpoke. See if its tail is actually worth something! And if it actually grows back! *evil laugh* xD

This is a good question though. Piplup I guess would be a cool pet. And a chick magnet. ;)

That's the most unique answer I've ever seen. {XD}

I guess I would go with either Ludicolo or Spheal, they aren't even my most favorite Water-type Pokémon. But something about them makes me feel happy. {XD}

363.gif

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • If you can have a Water-type Pokémon in real life, which would it be? What would you have it do/do with it?

Team Rocket Grunt exposed xD Ahahaha

If you can have a Water-type Pokémon in real life, which would it be? What would you have it do/do with it?

I would have most of them <3 But If I had to pick one ... Maybe Buizel, it's sooooo cute :3 It would be my hug toy *-* Just kidding, it would probably be my pet ^^ I would like to have Piplup too or a Vaporeon! I would swim with them! It would be so cool <3

Reactions: Sun
    Years

Hmm, where have I seen this before..... oh just joking {XD}
    I'll most likely have a Lapras. You know how Lapras can cross the sea, like how it did in the PMD Darkness/Time/Sky games...well maybe I won't try to cross a sea, but having a Lapras is useful. Also, where I live, it seems flooding is kinda common occurrence here, so you can imagine how much I'll come to like Lapras.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

I'd pick Squirtle believe it or not, it would make a pretty good pet since it's pretty small and it seems like a lot of fun. I'd swim with it in the summer and have it use scald so I could have instant hot chocolate in the winter :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Can I pick Suicune? It would be fascinating to purify unsanitary water across the world. If not, then Azumarill. It's cute and can follow me on land. It also looks like something I can easily take care of unlike a Lapras, but I can still use Surf! :D

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I'd pick Squirtle believe it or not, it would make a pretty good pet since it's pretty small and it seems like a lot of fun. I'd swim with it in the summer and have it use scald so I could have instant hot chocolate in the winter :P

I knew your intentions! You wanna evolve it into a Blastoise/Mega Blastoise and conquer the whole world! >:) Jk!

Can I pick Suicune? It would be fascinating to purify unsanitary water across the world. If not, then Azumarill. It's cute and can follow me on land. It also looks like something I can easily take care of unlike a Lapras, but I can still use Surf! :D

Suicune is good. It can purify the polluted waters, makes sure you'll make use of such useful ability! As for Azumarill, besides that. It has a good hearing senses, now you'll able to know if someone's talking behind you! {XD}

Hmm, where have I seen this before..... oh just joking {XD}
    I'll most likely have a Lapras. You know how Lapras can cross the sea, like how it did in the PMD Darkness/Time/Sky games...well maybe I won't try to cross a sea, but having a Lapras is useful. Also, where I live, it seems flooding is kinda common occurrence here, so you can imagine how much I'll come to like Lapras.

Oh you! :3c But het hey, that means you're really paying enough attention to our club!

Oh yeah, your country has resorts and beaches. :) But it might be a little to hot for Lapras! {XD} Make sure to find him the coldest waters from your country! :D

Last edited:
    Years

I'm with Dragoz, I'd like to use a Lapras to ride on water and go anywhere especially because I have a fear of flying and it'd be so nice seeing all the beauty of the sea.

Years
  • New topic!

What's the scariest water pokemon?

Gyrados is creepy. And Sharpedo as well. I wouldn't wanna go swimming if they were around. Dx

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • What's the scariest water pokemon?

Seriously If I saw a trainer with a Gyarados I would stay away from him! Would you imagine a Gyarados in real life? It would be freakin' scary 'o'
    Tentacruel is scary too! Again, I would stay away from it!

Years
  • Sharpedo. What's more terrifying than a shark with sharp teeth WHICH LOOKS LIKE IT IS MISSING THE REST OF ITS BODY(that's how it looks to me)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The scariest Water Pokémon is Ludicolo!

Except that's a joke! I say Kyogre, since it can wipe out humanity if its power is misused.

The scariest one would be...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Can I choose Suicune ? I think this is the strongest pokemon ever with water-type :) , in HG I always try to catch him :) , very difficult though

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Can I choose Suicune ? I think this is the strongest pokemon ever with water-type :) , in HG I always try to catch him :) , very difficult though

Well, you can put scary in that way if he always wipes out your team! {XD}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back