• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yep, there's no need to post another time in a row apologizing for the double post. Just delete 'em. :)

the only PS i owned was a PS2! and the only games I had for it was Okami, Megaman X7, and Megaman X8. memories

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

POST ALL THINGS

Wow...got through X&Y without ever picking up HM01 or the Amulet Coin from Perfume Palace

Whoops...I've missed a lot of things

Last edited:

Yukari

Haven't played X/Y yet. :( But I usually pick up everything I can in a Pokemon game.

Years

re: missing stuff in Pokemon games, I didn't know I had forgotten to get Taunt in my Y from the one Team Flare Grunt until a couple days ago. I had over 200 hours clocked on it, too :< Also didn't get the item behind that one cut tree on Route 3 in my X, though I reset it again so it didn't really matter XD

re: Okami, I really wanna get that game for PS2 ;o; I've heard it's better on the Wii, but the Wii belongs to my parents while the PS2 is mine, so if I moved out I probably wouldn't be able to take it with me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • All of the stuff that opens up in the...city. The big one that I can't remember the name of.

At least, according to Serebii there's postgame content there. Looker has missions, there's battle examination, so on and so forth. Couple that with online play that's already there, Mega evolutions, the Maison, and EVing and you have a lot to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back