• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Speaking of that, I'm interested in seeing if that Guillermo Del Toro HBO adaptation of Monster. It'd be nice to see a good adaptation of a manga for one.

I mean, there's Edge of Tomorrow, the All You Need Is Kill movie adaptation, but I'm not sure how close to the source material that is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no plans on watching any movies at the theaters anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

All this talk of the new Godzilla movie is really making me want to see it! Anyone remember Cloverfield?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Never saw Cloverfield, actually.

Did just watch X-Men for the second time in less than 24 hours though. This time in 3D. Even better than last night when I was dead tired.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • It enabled another actor's character to develop very nicely, though.
    You know who that wasn't? Godzilla. Wasn't really keen on the main character.

Also, never seen Cloverfield, myself. But I will one day, because I often hear people reference "The Cloverfield Monster", and a certain Danny Sexbang likened Tentacool to it, so...not sure what to expect.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Godzilla I still say wasn't bad, but it was disappointing for me. Got myself overly-hyped for it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Will I hate it?
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back