• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

pokemonfreak47

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Cleaning Badges

I don't clean my badges. What's the point? It's not like i look at them everyday and marvel in my achievments....

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i do clean them, but not regularly. They get dirty far too quickly, especially considering they appear to be in a closed case

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    not gonna lie ...... i had NO idea you could clean badges lmao! shows how much i know. :\

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I have platinum for a few months and didn't even bother with that... its for scumbags, like you. (my 8 budges falls on me) Aw.. no offense.. (TF2 joke)

Intensity

~ How Intense can it get? ~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I forget to clean them and when I do remember to clean them I don't. They get so dirty a day later and you're like: "I just cleaned these damn things yesterday!"

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
  • Whats the point ???

Whats the point of cleaning badges, its a waste of time and if you do clean it then nothing special happens (except for the sparkle)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2009
    Nope. I like the games, but I don't like them enough to polish fake badges :P

Back