• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat heathy?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I try to. I don't have fast food all that often, and I try to cut back on sweet stuff, which is my main weakness. I also have a weakness for Mi Goreng noodles. :S

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Is pizza, chinese, hamburgers and cream soda healthy?
    (Rhetorical question) But luckily I have high metabolism. =D I know, its cheating.

Years
  • *hi fives*

Is pizza, chinese, hamburgers and cream soda healthy?
    (Rhetorical question) But luckily I have high metabolism. =D I know, its cheating.
    *high fives* My high metabolism is what turns my otherwise probable obesity into being underweight. xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • lol sometimes i love eating fruit though XP strawberries yup love them

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Is pizza, chinese, hamburgers and cream soda healthy?

demands u give me the ability of a fast metabolism XD

no i eat way too unhealthy junk food, pizza, food full of grease, and a drink way too much soda (RC the drink of the gods) im suprised i havent had a heart attack or a stroke yet XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    On some days I'll be snacking on crackers or grapes or something and even after I realize I should have ended my snacking session sixteen grapes ago I keep shoving them in my face anyway; though lately I've been having just one small meal per day. My appetite has a mind of its own, and I wouldn't call my eating habits healthy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have a bowl of cereal when I wake up, don't eat lunch, and most days I'll eat either a pasta or rice based meal for dinner in the evening. So I guess that's a no.
    Plus I drink hot chocolate all the time.

Ayselipera

I try really hard to eat the right things, but I have a tendency to stray away from a healthy yogurt and eat a chocolate pudding instead. :) You could say I have good days and bad days. Lately though it has been a lot of bad days.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    By what the government brands as healthy, no; but I don't care in the slightest, it's all food therefore the same.

Back