• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Ever Feel Like Time is Going Too Slow or Too Fast?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • Time went by fast in my opinion. Especially this school year. I wish it went slower though, haha.

Guest123_x1

It depends on what I have going on. Usually, when I'm bored, have to do something hard or stressful, time seems like it's crawling to the point where it halts. When I'm having fun, instead it seems like it's over before I know it.

Years
  • It seems like every year passes faster than the next. I feel like it was July just yesterday, now we're almost there again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Mostly time goes slow when your waiting for something. Time just rushes by when your enjoying something. This is what I have experienced.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Time has went too fast. I felt like I just started my senior year and now I have graduated and getting ready to go to college in the Fall.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • It's usually fast by default and only feels slow when I'm in a waiting room or something. I certainly noticed how much time flies when I had to visit my cousin's high school graduation ceremony and it only felt like yesterday when I was in a cap and gown exactly one year earlier!

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Huh... It flows way too fast unfortunately... I always fear not to profit enough of my youth... I have so many things to do, so many things to try, but time always seem against me. I guess that later, when it'll be too late, time will on the contrary seem to flow slowly.

Back