• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Hate A Band/Artist?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
  • There is only one band that I'll say I hate, and that's Steve Miller Band. The only song by them that I can stand is "Fly Like an Eagle" and even that has got annoying.

(The reason I find them so annoying is that I listen to a Classic Rock radio station. We don't have any good stations where I live that play modern alternative rock anymore. At least not that I know of. =/)

They have that incredibly annoying song called "The Joker", which is pretty much the worst I've ever heard. It's so awful with that stupid whistling sound and the horrible, horrible, horrible lyrics.

If it weren't for that awful song I probably would just dismiss them as "kind of annoying". But no, they have to have that song, and everybody has to like it so it's played a thousand times everyday on the radio.

Another artist which I have never been fond of is Colbie Coillat. The first time I heard "Bubbly", I already thought it was boring and annoying. And the more it played the more I despised it. And then when I went on the radio station's site it was the NUMBER ONE song. I could not believe it... How could such an awful song become number one on the station?

That was the day that I turned off the station and never went back.

My dad still likes to listen to it in the car now and then and they still play that stupid song. Plus there are more songs by her on there, now. And I really don't like them either. They all have that boring and annoying sound to them.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Lady Gaga can sing fairly well. She doesn't have massive talent, but she does have a great live voice. Hits high notes perfectly. The voice in the Paparazzi performance caught my eye. She changed the song around with her own live voice... definitely not another Britney.

The ones that I REALLY hate are Drake, Kings of Leon, and Kid Cudi. I cannot hear a rhythm at all in Kid Cudi and Drake's songs. I just really hate the vocals in Kings of Leon; it sounds like they're in pain and their moaning. Moaning =/= singing lol. I hate most other rap artists, and most Disney artists.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Lady Gaga can sing fairly well. She doesn't have massive talent, but she does have a great live voice. Hits high notes perfectly.

See I disagree with this TOTALLY. Seen about 3 live performances from her and each and every time she was shockingly bad.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I hate anything/most heavy metal, and a band called Paramore. I hate them, because my sister plays it non-stop and it drives me crazy.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Not all people can pick up on artistic music like Kid Cudi & Drake Cherii so Im not surprised that u cant.

The one group I hate is the Jonas Brothers. Everything about them irritates me and it doesnt help that they aren sexy either,

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Taylor Swift. That's the understatement of the year. Her SQUEAKY little voice gets on my nerves.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Kayne West. That guy will never get a cent from me. :> And not just because of the Taylor Swift thing, but I've always found him to have a really bad attitude and all that jazz.

And I also dislike most rap artists. The genre itself is pathetic in the fact that it breeds so much hate and violence.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • How come people hate Green Day?!
    I like music with meaning - Romance, Hitler/WWII, Etc
    But I HATE Rap. All it is about is Drugs, Clubs, Sex and Alcohol.

Years
  • Not hating but yeah,

I generally dislike pop singers as half can't sing and to be fair pop singers don't need as much talent as others.

But my mentions go to Mika, The Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift.

Rave obviously gets a mention too but I haven't heard of any rave artists. D:

Chelc

Years
  • I don't hate Selena Gomez herself, but she should not be singing. She sounds terrible. I hate that Disney is making her sing.

Even though I hate Kanye's personality, I still enjoy his music very much.

I strongly dislike T-Pain. He's just so annoying with his auto-tune thing. I can't stand any of his songs. They're too much for me.

Years
  • Well, I never really liked Kanye West's attitude, if this is what this thread is asking. And no, this isn't even because of the whole Taylor Swift controversy; his music and previous outbursts are plenty enough to earn some antagonism.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • They have that incredibly annoying song called "The Joker", which is pretty much the worst I've ever heard. It's so awful with that stupid whistling sound and the horrible, horrible, horrible lyrics.

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PEACHES WANNA SHAKE YOUR TREE.

Hahaha.

How come people hate Green Day?!

Better question: Why do people like Green Day?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovado, The Jonas Brothers, basically everyone of these teenieboppers spawned by Disney. I really hate Green Day too. Here's my thing. If you're out there, spewing anti american crap and saying "**** america" in every other song, move away from america. they still live in and make money off of america.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I dislike Taylor Swift's music. Yes, I know she did not in any way deserve to get upstaged by Kanye West, but I'm talking about her music. I never knew Country songs could get so popular, lol. And like Nickelback and some other popular mainstream artists, all her songs sound the same.

Nickelback is just getting horrible these days. >.>;;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Nope.

*OMGZ THAT ARTIST'S GENRE/STYLE/PLAYING IS NOT IDENTICAL TO MY TASTE IN MUZIKS!!!11ONEONE*
    I'm much more open minded than that.

Back