• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Got a date?

• Total voters

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
  • No I don't have a GF, I believe I'm to young for one and have better things to do than to try and get one

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I've had a few boyfriends in the past and have been with my current one for almost a year.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Nope! And I will never will have one! Wahahahahahahaha!!!

Not now, I have more important issues than having silly girlfriends and such.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • No, and I'm not looking for one, either; life is much too complicated at the moment as it is, and I don't have a crush on anybody I know IRL. D:

Good luck with asking your person out, though! ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Currently single, and I have been for the past few years now. To be honest, I'm actually not looking for a relationship right now as I have my mind focused on other things, but then that's what I usually say. :\

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Nope, not for three years or so. In other words, since I joined this awesome High School and got into work D:
    And my last experience isn't so, uh...good to remember.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • Me? been single for a pretty long time and ive pretty much given up in meeting any one any more because for some odd reason it aint the same as it used to be for me.

So did you ask the person out? ohh yeah thats a very funny sig you have with the squirtle.. if you did ask that person out and posted it already im sorry for not reading it.

Years
  • Nope, i don't, if you don't count pairs i mean. And personally, I really, really, don't want to be in the same room with some of the boys i know, much less going out with them...

Since when did the fact that two people are paired ever equate to being in a relationship? o.O

(Says the guy whose girlfriend is his pair. >_>)

But yeah, I'm in a very happy relationship with Camisado. :B It's our first anniversary this Sunday. :D

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • im clueless on this, i don't have a boyfriend but i have a pair if that counts but really i had a crush before though

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • I am and have been happily together with Ambellina for four years. We've actually moved into our own place a little less than a year ago and I plan on proposing sometime this year.

Back