• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you look your age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
Years
  • I'm just 10, but I'm an early bloomer. I'm satisfied of what I look right now, but the only thing that irritates me is the growing of pimples. Ugh, I wish I still had my flawless skin when I was still young. Sigh. :(

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm 25, but I usually get around 19 to 21 when people guess. XD So yeah, I look younger... but I have premature grey coming in so that makes me look older I guess??

Years
  • IT IS TIME FOR OVERLORD JUDGMENT!

Do you look your age?

I'm 19 and look, usually, 13 or so to everyone else. Someone thought I was 22 once...I was delighted, haha. Although it pisses me off when people tell me I look 13 (I really hate that age lol), looking young will be handy when I'm older. That's a big plus. Can't wait to make fun of the old people. :3c

I think you could understandably be mistaken to be around 16 years old. Not 13 though ¬____¬

I'm turning 20 this October but I'm often mistaken for 22-25. Must be my build ;o

Doesn't bother me, I'm not flattered either by it. Let's just say it's not age that matters to me.

I could understand you looking 1 or 2 years older but certainly not more than that.

I'm 22, but when I'm out and about I look like I'm in my teens. My sister had fun one summer showing me around her friends and telling her "can you believe she's almost eighteen? She looks like she's twelve!"

I can look closer to my age if I take the time to make myself look good, but on the whole I'll probably look like a kid for a few more years. I'm okay with that. As long as when they see my ID they believe it's real. d("d)

Hahaha! You do look incredibly young to be honest. I can comprehend why people would think you are a young teenager.

Spoiler:

I am turning 21 at the end of this month, so you guys tell me.

I think you could be mistaken to be a year or two younger but not more than that.

I've always looked older than I really am. I can't remember how long it's been since I've needed to rpove my age, maybe 5 years? I'm 17 and I look about 19-20, possibly 21. I like that I don't have to carry an ID around with me wherever I go (I still do, but I never use it lol).

What you claim seems reasonable to me.

It's the peach-fuzz.. a lot of teenagers don't have the full beard growing because they're still developing.. and they are too lazy to shave cause of school. Get rid of it and you'll look your age :3~

As for me; I'm often told I look 15 even though I am turning 22 this month.

But you be the judge:
    Spoiler:

You look like a young teenager in the first picture. Yes I think it's reasonable when people say you look 15 going by the first picture. You look much closer to your age in the second one though but I would cap you a year younger.

It's surprising to learn that you are older than me yet you look so young.

For the entire life, I got told that I look like a middle schooler. Or just younger than I am.

Now, all of a sudden, everyone thinks I'm 22 :3c

I think you can reasonably pass off as a 20 year old. I wouldn't go any higher than that though.

I'm 17, but I look like I'm 19-21 years old. I don't mind.

You definitely look your age in my opinion. Not 19-21 at all.

---------------------------------------

As for myself - especially with facial hair and perhaps when I'm rocking the shades - I look older than my natural age. I think it's pretty much staple for anyone seeking global conquest to look older than what they actually are. Judge for yourself though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I am 27 and people say I look 24. I wish I could like 19 again. I was thinner then too lol[/SIZE]

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm 15, but because I'm quite tall people tell me I look around 17. xD; I don't mind to be honest.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm 15 but apparently I look about 10-12. :x I don't really mind because when I'm like 40 I'll look about 30. So I'll look awesome whilst you're all sagging. :)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'm 10 but I look like a 12 year old. I don't actually like it. I wish I looked younger than my age.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't get ID'd any more, so people must think I look at least 18. As for anything more certain, I couldn't possibly say. Though people don't seem to comment on my age, and if they know it, that must be a good sign that I look relatively like a 21-year-old, right?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I look young for my age apparently, because my driver's license photo, which was taken when I was 16, still looks close enough to what I look like now that I can use it without anyone questioning me as to whether it's really me in the photo. Even though it's well over ten years old now :P

Plus I get that a lot from people. "Are you *insert some age 3-5 years younger than my actual age*?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I've looked about sixteen since I was twelve so... kinda? My childish personality tends to counteract what maturity my body shows but when I'm all serious people have said I seem in my early twenties. So... I only looked my age for about a year yet? lol I don't mind. I tend to get along better with people over two years my junior. It's all good.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Oh lord. I'm 17 and I've been called anything from 12 to 15, and I often get ID'd before I try to see 15-rated movies or whatever. I'm sooooooooo gonna have to stick my ID to my forehead when I'm 18 lol since no-one would believe me if I went to buy drinks or something.

As for if it bothers me, eh, it does but I don't really get much crap from people about it. I mean they're making comments and all quite a lot but it's all banter and for everything they say to me I've got something to say back and we just laugh it off. In fact, I don't think I've ever been really upset that I look younger. It just doesn't bother me so much.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I look younger than I really am. Some are shocked when I reveal my true age. Oh well, this will come in handy later in life. B)

Years
  • People have always thought I was younger than I am. Like once or twice when I was 18 someone thought I was only 14 and now most people think I'm 2-4 years younger than I am. I don't mind at all. I hope it continues for a long time.

Years
  • I am 18, but I've been told I look older. I dont really agree, I think I look my age, but eh, thats what others say.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    looooooooool nope and I am finally okay with that. I'm 20 and I still get carded at the movie theater all the time. I actually got carded at the movie I saw FOR my 20th birthday. Then for my 19th, I got carded because I was buying a rated R movie. So yeah, people think i'm questionably 17 when in fact i'm no longer a teen of any sort.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back