• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still play League of Legends?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Imagine if riot makes percentage armor and magic penetration instead of flat rate ones

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • ^ that would be INTeresting. Emphasis on... ok nvmd

Also bringing back my baby from the dead:

Nocturne in action

And anuda one!

Nocturne triple

Yep. Nocturne. My actual favorite champion other than Xin Zhao (who is actually getting a rework soon). But playing Noc again just puts a smile on my face.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    uhhhh void staff exists and gives 35%?????

yeah lets give assassins % pen and botch the game

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Yeah never happen if magic pen build are fully lethal, just sake for keep katarina out of reach and make teemo less menacing

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • To be fair, i wish rito would just import or remake the Enthrophy item from dominion into SR as another decent alternative against tanks. To the uninitated:

http://lol.gamepedia.com/Entropy

I would like to have another phage item pls. Also like what they did to many items thatvstarted out as BF sword s**t, its easy to replace the bfs component of entrophy to something like several long swords and make this an item meant to be bought as a mid-game buy. OMG true damage on an item? OP? Well to me its not that much. Health and armor are the most gold efficient stats in the current state of the game when compared against Attack Damage per point of gold so true damage on an item isnt rrally that busted or anything.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    It's sad we don't have that game mode here only aram, but that is poro king and there was ARAM before

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Patch 7.15 PSA

20294038_1471445719558117_8302318306438890756_n.png.jpg

Unmentioned
    Nerf to Duskblade (you happy now?)
    Nerf to Knight's Vow (LUL)

Years
  • I've played League for a couple of years now, and I just got my first Lv 5 Mastery with Morgana today! I mostly play Mid and ADC, but I can also do support. I've only played ranked once in my life.
    While I'm here, does anyone have any good tips for playing Veigar and Vel'koz? I like their concept, but their lack of mobility along with their squishiness makes them sometimes frustrating to play with. I still have a lot of fun with them though.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Nasus this patch is so insanely powerful once he hits his level 6+ and Sheen & Kindlegem powerspike its kinda funny. Abuse while its here because 100% Nasus' q cd reduction while under his ultis effects will be nerfed.

Also the mastery build for Nasus is still the usual 0-18-12, making sure to take Sorrcery for the extra +5% CDR with the +5 CDR cap making it possible to hit 45% cdr with the right item build. Keystone is stormraidrrs because with the right amount of atacks you will be hitting so hard at almost everyone that you'll get to proc stormraiders even by slapping tanks with your cane.

As for veigar and velkoz my only real tip is to run either heal or ghost along with flash if you feel like TP isnt needed in the mid lane matchup. Heal's heal and the extra MS is kinda useful in situations and ive seen many velkoz players take heal.

PSA for the Kayn mains. Deathfire Touch keystone actually procs your passive multiple times allowing you to obtain more orbs in any given fight, thus allowing you to get your SA or Darkin form faster than any keystone mastery can do. Its unknown whether DFT and kayn's passive is a bug so again abuse if you must.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    So i decinded to make a Nasus OTP (One trick pony) account considering that for some reason people don't ban the DEFINITELY BALANCED champion and whenever he isn't banned or picked by the enemy team, i'm having a bullload of fun. Unfortunately due to bad placement matches i landed around Silver 3 but quickly climbed that and now sitting comfortably at Plat 4 due to picking Nasus whenever i got top lane.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, been thinking of trying out Nasus. Maybe I should! Although rn I'm mostly leaning towards trying to OTP Wukong in top/jung/mid (I can do jungle if I get a leash and accept that I'm so weak that I have to back rather early so no lv 3 ganks from me...) because although it still bothers me that my reflexes from Aatrox with pressing Q to escape isn't at all on Wu (he's dead in the water since W isn't super useful for escape unless you're smart about it or lucky), the monkey is just so much fun to play with and landing a level 2 or 3 ult in a teamfight is the most satisfying thing :D

I will probably never learn the most meta champs. More fun to be odd.

Also it'll take me a while yet to reach Lv 30, but I read up and I'm fairly sure I'll end up in Bronze after my initial placement series since I'm totally unranked now and don't have a particularly amazing win rate haha. That'll be interesting. Almost looking forward to experiencing the infamous Bronze tier xD

Years
  • I usually play Veigar with Stormraider's for the MS after killing somebody, which is really helpful to instantly get away after you usually blow 3 spells to kill somebody. Also can help late game when even 1 spell deals major damage to proc it. You don't really need TLD past early game because his ultimate is made to overkill a low health target, after you build Rabadon (which should be your second item most of the time) or just getting a decent amount of free AP from passive,TLD becomes pretty insignificant.

I also used to run Deathfire back when keystones just came out, but pretty sure it got nerfed since then and idk how good it is now, but back then Deathfire dealt a lot of bonus damage thanks to Veigar's AP and it doesn't have a CD like TLD. But keep in mind if you try it that Deathfire is pretty useless until later in the game and it is a DoT.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • People: Assassins like zed, talon, leblanc, and akali make the game unfun because dying to them is uninteresting

Rito: hmmmm lets buff tanks

Chogath main: guys remember build Righteous glory, warmogs armor, and gargoyle's stoneplate for maximum Feast damage.

People: assassins like zed, talon, akali, and leblanc make the game unfun because i hate dying in 2 seconds.

**feasted by Chogath's BALANCED 2k true damage ulti**

Years
  • I honestly don't get all the fuss about Cho'gath, he is completely immobile minus Flash (Righteous Glory isn't even that good anymore compared to what it used to be), Q is super dodgeable and you have to be a moron to hit it. Yeah he can kill somebody instantly with ult, but he is useless besides that, meanwhile Darius proceeds to do that to your entire team if he lands 1 killing blow, hell any ADC late game will delete people much more efficiently than Cho'gath's combo that requires 2 items + 5 min CD summoner to be reliably pulled off, meanwhile ADCs with automatic AA turned on or attack move don't even need to click on their targets.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Because chogath is a brainless champion that has insanely good synergy with the recent changes to tank itemization and has a pretty good laning match against most of the top lane meta tanks such as Maokai, Galio, and Jarvan because of his recently reworked Vorpal spikes which is a little overtuned but was slightly hit on the recent patch.

Chogath gets lane bulled? Vorpal spikes with its rather massive damage and it being an auto attack reset makes it possible for anyone half decent with cho to win against the likes of Darius and Renekton.

The thing with chogath is that he was endlessly buffed by Rito in many past patches to make him a more appealing pick such as him no longer losing feast stacks, his ulti now scaling in HP making it possible to one shot squishes while building tank, the introduction of Gargoyle's stoneplate, then the changes made to tank itemization that made tank items even more appealing especially when dealing with the roght teamcomps, then of course the patch that introduced chogath's new vorpal spikes that made him a strong lane bully. Its over a period of changes with chogath and the state of the game that made him so strong. He crushes tanks and squishes alike in tue current tank meta that we have in the game right now.

Also, Righteous Glory being not good. Ok sure the much better item components making it an overall more decent item as part of the tank stats doesnt sell. Sure.

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Rocket Science

I'll have you know that I have bragging rights because I'm Diamond.
    I play jungle, whatever's strong is cool, but I personally love Jarvan, Nocturne, Maokai and many others.

I think that the new Urgot is pretty bad because he's only good when engaged on and not good when chasing, which can fit siege compositions, but in general won't work in my opinion.

Also Kayn is cringe :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I honestly don't get all the fuss about Cho'gath, he is completely immobile minus Flash (Righteous Glory isn't even that good anymore compared to what it used to be), Q is super dodgeable and you have to be a moron to hit it. Yeah he can kill somebody instantly with ult, but he is useless besides that, meanwhile Darius proceeds to do that to your entire team if he lands 1 killing blow, hell any ADC late game will delete people much more efficiently than Cho'gath's combo that requires 2 items + 5 min CD summoner to be reliably pulled off, meanwhile ADCs with automatic AA turned on or attack move don't even need to click on their targets.

What version of the game are you playing? You honestly need to get a lobotomy check to think that Righteos Glory IS NOT GOOD. HaHAA

Also cant spell excuses with out EU.

New urgot being garbage.... clearly some people may have little understanding on how to play the URGOD also diamond... haHAa

Also KT rolster disappointing everyone who get excited for them. KT stands for Korean Trash haHAA

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Do you guys think cho might be banned pick because new items and most of adjusting his abilities make it considerably OP

Back