• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still play League of Legends?

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
  • There's something that Irks me with having a guy in a skin line that's inspired by the Mahou shoujo genre...

Oh wait... Is he suppose to be the OP love interest of the main character (Which I'm assuming is Lux) that she eventually surpasses ala Toxedo mask or Syaoran? If so it kinda makes sense now.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • While we are all hear drooling over star guardian skins and my youtube videos,

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/08/pbe-preview-eternum-cassiopia.html?m=1

Eternium Casseiopeia was just leaked.

Funnily enough, ive been playing Cass when i go mid and unlike some of the nerfs that the top tier mid laners had (like BOREianna, Taliyah (who got the worst of the nerfs), and Syndra), Cass is still painful since shes a hyper carry mage. The skin from what looks of it is INTeresting and its been years since Cass had a new skin.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hey silver scrubs i mean scrapes i actually have some more youtuve videos of me playing and if you want to see some clean and dank ass gameplay feel free to drop by:

Some really clean chogath replay also featuring a really good thresh in our team.

Best moments via Time stamps include
    Early Bot lane 2v2 - 2:40
    Bot lane 2v2 again - 5:40
    Me me helping mid lane - 6:55
    The most amazing bot lane clash and taking of infernal drake - 12:01
    Anazing thresh - 15:00
    My cho and rift herald tense moment - 17:30
    BM - 18:33
    The youtube thumbnail moment - 22:49

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • PSA for the upcoming preseason in November:

Rewards, IP, and progression changes - THESE ARE MASSIVE
    Level cap of 30 lifted up - basically we are all going above 30
    While it was already stated in the rework of the Runes system, Runes and Masteries will now be combined into ONE system altogether.
    IP aka in game currency will now be changed into Blue Essence to unlock in game things such as Champions.

Riot's dev blog on the new rewards system
    http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/09/upcoming-changes-to-leveling-ip-rewards/

My tldr opinion: League cosplaying Overwatch's reward and progression system?

Also by November, we are all saying Goodbye to all the keystone masteries that we all loved and/or hated. Some of them are more likely to comeback (stormraiders surge) while others such as Fervor of Battle and Warlord's Bloodlust may not likely return as Keystone runes since Riot has had a hard time balancing them for 2 seasons.

Its good of Riot to announce this ASAP so that prople wont get shocked as the changes to into the live servers by November.

Id like YOUR opinion here

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Looks like newbies can place runes now since level is only thing prevent newbies to build stuff seeing, the level cap gone and turns to fancy capsule rewards is kinda rewarding. Also more about runes, free build for anyone i feel making runes free is good thing people can test different builds for me i want to compete heim builds, but seeing I can't buy certain rune due price i like t when free. I also pressume the upcoming changes of level make people use mastery at early level. So so long IP and BE is a thing now to grt rid tendious gridding (for me i just use magic spin to get ip)

Edit; I'm really angry why they planning to remove keystones just because certain keya like warlord being op before turning to energise-based lifesteal and now THEY REMOVE KEYS COMPLETELY. WHAT RIOT THINKING it makes adc weak without proper keys

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    If you want to add me my name is BakaSlayer7
    Hi there, welcome to the Pok?Community! Just wanted to let you know that when you have 25+ posts, you may create your own Let's Play thread to showcase your videos and channel (more on that here), but please refrain from advertising outside of such threads. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So how do you like the new runes? I think they're very fun but a bit too crazy maybe. Some should be simpler, more like the old runes, but I guess it's because it's a replacement for runes AND masteries.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    New runes system seems ok for me. I just got rune ethusit ward and lots of BE. And i can't keep looking at the ward it makes thing old times are better than new ones. But hey i can at least got all the champ and pages

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've started playing Diana, she's so much fun.

Years
  • no but my irl name is Janna and I cannot count how many people online ask if I'm named after the LoL character =p thank god it doesn't happen outside the internet......

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    no but my irl name is Janna and I cannot count how many people online ask if I'm named after the LoL character =p thank god it doesn't happen outside the internet......
    All the more fun if you start to actually main Janna (8

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm still struggling if I use summon aery or arcane comet for a mage. While comet some damage and useful in AoE damage, it have pesky cooldown depending if it's single or multi target and Aery does single target and no cooldown, but does little weak than comet

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • The game has felt quite stale to me over the summer (or winter for you Northerners) break, and I'm not sure if it's because the game is getting stale for me, or if I'm just tired of seeing the same stuff over and over due to the lack of balance changes. I've been trying to work on getting Mastery 6 on Lux, but those S-ranks are really elusive...

Back