• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor tWho Mafia (GAME OVER)

Years
[vote] darthspikes

I don't like voting off the new guy right away tbh but he's had more than enough time to defend himself.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
My take on the Darthspike situation is that perhaps dearth knows Naku in real life and Naku perhaps got dearth involved with mafia games therefore he believes that Naku will defend him. I find it hard to believe that he would reveal his scumbuddy in such a way, although that still a possibility.

That's... really circumstantial? Plus, even if darth knows Naku in real life, that doesn't mean darth should expect Naku to be his ally.

3 - my substantial contribution is voting; what else can i do for now on d1 with nobody speaking?

• Kitty and saws haven't really made any substantial contributions (Kitty's vote for darth notwithstanding), so that's kind of weird too.

That. Also, you could post your suspicions. :P

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Point 3 stands

Not really. Even though people haven't given much information, you could still give suspicions based on the info they have given in their posts. Besides, there's no harm in posting suspicions - I did it, and now we've started a discussion.

I'm just gonna [vote] no one

Why? You could vote for darth since you thought his post was weird.

Last edited:
Years
Approve of Trev's posts at this time also.

That puts Trev and Peci as my strongest town-leans at this stage. Saws seems a bit wishywashy but not too severely so at this stage.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
DAY ONE IS OVER
NIGHT ONE HAS BEGUN

Day one was quite uneventful. A lot of the participants didn't even let their voice be heard, let alone vote! Perhaps they got off the TARDIS at the wrong time zone. As a result though, because a majority of the players in the game didn't vote, nobody was exterminated today.

You have 48 hours to send in your night actions, since The Corsair is still in the game. Have at it!​

QUOTE TREE FOR NOTIFICATIONS
Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
NIGHT ONE IS OVER
DAY TWO HAS BEGUN

Overnight, Kitty was exterminated! They were Strax, the bodyguard! And speaking of overnight, boy, what a busy night it was! However, in order for the Children Of Time to win this, they'll need some more activity from just about everyone.

Nakuzami, jdthebud, Charlie Brown, malanaphii, Sawsbuck and Neon Sword need to vote today, otherwise there will be a mass extermination the likes of which The Underground hasn't seen.

You have 48 hours, and perhaps more again if activity is once again low.

QUOTE TREE FOR NOTIFICATIONS
Spoiler:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Kitty:

tenor.gif

Darth is still at the top of my suspicion list, so unless they provide an explanation, I motion that we lynch them. I'm slightly suspicious of Neon for their post too, since it didn't really make that much sense and seemed like a (weak) defense for darth.

Vote: darthspikes

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hope we hear from darthspikes today. It was a suspicious post and obviously the lack of followup doesn't help but there's no obvious reason he (or anyone, really...) is scum. Is there anyone out there with any info?

Also I just noticed we can't like posts anymore??

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
[lynch] Trev

Uhhhh... okay. This vote makes no sense considering you were also voting for darth last day phase and said you had a strong town read on me. So. Yeah. Hope you have a good explanation for this when you can talk.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I agree that Gimmepie's vote is weird with no explanation.

Also arg, where the heck is everyone else??? Inactivity is a killer.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
This makes me sad. One of the only shows in town currently, and barely anyone is posting.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Saws c'mon that's not going to get us anywhere, especially if they are gonna die anyway...

[Vote] darthspikes

At least he made a suspicious vote.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
Kitty:

tenor.gif

Darth is still at the top of my suspicion list, so unless they provide an explanation, I motion that we lynch them. I'm slightly suspicious of Neon for their post too, since it didn't really make that much sense and seemed like a (weak) defense for darth.

Vote: darthspikes

I stated in my post that I wasn't supporting darth, I was putting out alternative circumstances out there which I was meant to. I feel as if you're reaching (again), and literally attempt to put shade on me every game (probably to get an easy lynch) which is getting annoying now.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
First off, sorry for not being able to make an appearance on Day 1! This is meta but anyone who's on discord would know that I wasn't able to load PC for like a week rip

A few things:

- Surprised that jd is confused at GP not explaining his vote, when it seems to be clear that GP is silenced. Unless he's masquerading as being silenced, but we haven't seen anyone else drop a vote without a comment.

- Also raising an eyebrow at jd and Trev for still pushing for darthspikes. Yes they made a weird post but it's clear they're a new player so to push for them seems like trying to get an easy lynch. But then again there's not really much posts to go off yet.

- Raising a bigger eyebrow at Saws for random voting without making an effort to do anything

- Particularly interested in GP's vote. If he was dropping a random vote to let us know that he was silenced, I would think that he would self vote rather than vote someone else who he hasn't really spoken about before, so I am inclined to think that he must have some information that caused him to vote for Trev (especially since he said Trev was one of his biggest townleans). So I do think his early vote wasn't just to let us know that he was silenced, but also because he had some reason to vote Trev.

THAT SAID I'm not willing to jump on that suspicion right away (and maybe he was just random voting to show he had been silenced - which might be why the vote came so early in the day) so I'd want to wait a day til he can talk again to explain the vote.

SO all in all I have many raised eyebrows but I'm gonna vote Saws because his random vote doesn't help and at least everyone else's votes and discussion so far come from at least some sort of thought process.

[vote] Sawsbuck

Last edited:
Back