• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor tWho Mafia (GAME OVER)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
lnVmL4r.png

It is time for the sequel to the hit Doctor Who Mafia, Doctor tWho Mafia!! The Doctor is back, freshly regenerated, with new tricks up her sleeves. The Master is also back, and he brought some uneasy allies along to cause chaos and destruction across the universe. And also, hey, The Meddling Monk and The Corsair have joined the fray as third parties to spice things up. Here are the teams and the roles!

The Children Of Time
The Doctor - Once per game, The Doctor can choose to skip the night phase. No night actions happen. This reveals who The Doctor is.
Martha Jones - Doctor, chooses someone to protect at night.
Strax - Bodyguard, chooses someone to protect at night, if they protect the person The Alliance chooses to kill, the Alliance member chosen to carry out the kill dies instead.
Yasmin Khan - Cop, visits one person each night and learns their alignment.

The Alliance
The Master - Godfather, chooses who to kill each night, and appears as innocent on cop reports, due to their love of disguises.
Zygon - Disguiser, visits one person each night. If the Zygon is visited by the cop, they will appear as the alignment of the person they visited.
Tzim-Sha - Silencer, freezes one person each night. That person cannot talk the next day except to vote.

Rogue Time Lords
The Meddling Monk - Twice per game, can affect the report the cop recieves, making their report appear the opposite of the truth. Wins with The Alliance.
The Corsair - Gambler, chooses one person each night to play rock/paper/scissors with. If The Corsair wins or it is a push, nothing happens. If the other person wins, they get a free vest from The Corsair. Wins with The Children Of Time.

PLAYERS:
Pecilia
Kitty
gimmepie
Nakuzami
BidoofFTW
Trev
jdthebud
Sawsbuck
darthspikes
Charlie Brown
malanaphii
Neon Sword​

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It should go without saying since I didn't mention it in the OP accidentally, but standard mafia rules will apply, and I will post those in the first phase post since I forgot to in the OP, ha.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Since I just got axed in the other game, put me in. Also, can we make sure to define "standard mafia rules?" I just died because the game I was in operated under plurality lynch and not majority lynch, so I would like us all to be as clear as possible.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Since I just got axed in the other game, put me in. Also, can we make sure to define "standard mafia rules?" I just died because the game I was in operated under plurality lynch and not majority lynch, so I would like us all to be as clear as possible.

It will be majority lynch, yes.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
What are the win conditions of the Rogue Time Lords roles? Survive?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
What are the win conditions of the Rogue Time Lords roles? Survive?

The Meddling Monk wins with The Alliance.
The Corsair wins with The Children Of Time.

I'll update the OP to include this information. Thought I had it in there when I copied the post over from Google Docs, guess not.

Alright I'm in. Will we wait till the new year to start it?

That's the plan, yes! Especially with two other games current going on at the moment. Give those games time to kill more people and have them sign up here, ha.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Alright, I'll leave sign-ups open until noon on Monday, at which point I'll randomize the roles, send out the PMs, post the rules, and get this show on the road!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Sign-ups are closed, role PMs are going out shortly, and here we go!

THE RULES
1.) Day phases last 48 hours. As long as The Corsair is in the game, night phases will also last 48 hours, due to the rock/paper/scissors game that The Corsair chooses to play with one player each night. If The Corsair gets exterminated at any point, night phases revert to the standard 24 hours.

2.) Votes should be formatted as [EXTERMINATE] PLAYER. I'll also accept the standard [VOTE] or [LYNCH] prefixes as well. You can abstain from voting once. If you abstain twice in a row, or simply miss two votes in a row, you are exterminated. You can change your votes by simply adding UN to the front of your prefix and then vote for someone else.

3.) A player will only be exterminated if a majority of the players in the game have voted for them. So you don't have to worry about being kicked out on day one with only two votes!

4.) Once you are exterminated, you are, of course, allowed one death post that reveals no game information.

5.) Night actions should be sent via PM to me here on the forums, or via DM on Discord. My Discord username is EvilChameleon#8282. No posting in the thread during the night phases.​

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
NIGHT ZERO HAS BEGUN
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS

QUOTE TREE FOR NOTIFICATIONS

Spoiler:

Back