• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does PC drink tea?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    dude not just alabama but the whole south ;D

This is true; even in texas. I drink Sweet Iced Tea myself. Normally this is what I prefer

I love unsweet tea, iced. :) That's my favorite. I drink it every day. [...]snip[/...]

Likewise I love myself a good refreshing glass of unsweetened Iced Tea too! This is my go to if I'm feeling less hydrated or Sweet Tea is unavailable for some reason; I can have unsweet instead and not be bothered by it; though I tend to be a little more picky about the quality and brand in this category since some cheapo (Usually Store/Generic branded) iced tea pouches can taste like absolute ass, or turn sour too quickly (Orange teas do this).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    a little more picky about the quality and brand

Yep. Some restaurants have terrible tea and I just die when I get stuck with 'em. I went to Jack in the Box recently and their tea was mud-colored and murky and it tasted like death. I had to throw it out right in the drive-thru line.

If you want a good store brand unsweet tea, try Gold Peak. It's my go-to brand these days.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yep. Some restaurants have terrible tea and I just die when I get stuck with 'em. I went to Jack in the Box recently and their tea was mud-colored and murky and it tasted like death. I had to throw it out right in the drive-thru line.

If you want a good store brand unsweet tea, try Gold Peak. It's my go-to brand these days.

Yep! This is my goto brand. I buy two bottles of it every time I go shopping. :3

Nestle Pure Leaf is also good. :3

Years
    Yep! This is my goto brand. I buy two bottles of it every time I go shopping. :3

Nestle Pure Leaf is also good. :3
    I tried out Pure Leaf for the first time this past week since the normal bottled teas I get are currently out of stock due to production issues or something (;-; cry) and those were on sale. Pretty good, although I was disappointed by the "not too sweet" peach tea, bleh. Normally peach tea is one of my favorites when it comes to bottled teas. Raspberry was nice though.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I LOVE tea...

Spoiler:

...especially black and green tea. Dilmah is my green tea of choice (it's what populates the obscured middle container), while Twinings is my black tea of choice. I prefer English / Irish Breakfast and that really strong one that came out just recently. As you can see, I'm obviously a teabag person; that said, I've never tried loose leaf tea, and would like to try it at some point in time. I'm not a real fan of herbal or ice teas.

Years
    I really like tea. A nice hot cup of English/Irish breakfast for me, black with as much sugar as is possible.

Unfortunately I have degenerative teeth and need to take excessive care of them so I don't drink much tea anymore...

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Speaking as a Brit, I like a good old fashioned, plain cup of tea (with milk & sugars).

Is that what's considered a traditional tea beverage across the pond? Tea with milk and sugar, that is. I've never been abroad and can't say I have many (if any) friends from that part of the world, so I don't really know.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Is that what's considered a traditional tea beverage across the pond? Tea with milk and sugar, that is. I've never been abroad and can't say I have many (if any) friends from that part of the world, so I don't really know.

Yup, just a tea bag, dipped in a cup of hot water and stirred with milk (sugar optional).

Years

In England the whole milk and sugar thing is quite common (I know a number of people who don't like sugar in their tea, though).
    In Germany fruit and herbal teas are quite common, some people add sugar or honey. In the north of the country, people traditionally drink black tea with a bit of lemon juice :>

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    In England the whole milk and sugar thing is quite common (I know a number of people who don't like sugar in their tea, though).
    In Germany fruit and herbal teas are quite common, some people add sugar or honey. In the north of the country, people traditionally drink black tea with a bit of lemon juice :>

Huh. Wouldn't have thought Germany to like the fruity stuff. Your location says you're in Italy - if that's the case, what kind of teas are common in Italy?

Years
    Huh. Wouldn't have thought Germany to like the fruity stuff. Your location says you're in Italy - if that's the case, what kind of teas are common in Italy?

Well I'm not Italian, I'm just studying in Italy at the moment (been here for about 5 months now) so I'm not an expert .. but from my experience, they don't really drink much tea at all here? My flatmates (who are Italian) rarely drink tea at all (I only ever saw them drink camomile)and people generally seem to be more into coffee. I also haven't seen many people drink tea at e.g. cafes and stuff (but they do offer it!).

Fun story that's slightly related:
    I was whining about not having a kettle to one of my flatmates and he was just genuinely really confused why you'd need a kettle.
    "Well, you use it to boil water." - "... but why?" "Well, for tea for example." - "... but why?" - "It's just a lot easier and faster to make tea or whatever you need boiling water for!" - "Ah..... why??"
    He just didn't understand the purpose of having a kettle. They aren't easy to get here either ... I mean, maybe I just suck at kettle shopping, but the only one I've seen so far cost like 40€ which is a ton in my opinion. Oh well ... my mum gave me a small travel-sized kettle for my birthday so now I'm happy :P

Back