• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Don't go out at night! Ghosts come out!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
  • As we missed that opportunity in R/S/E, and it has since returned in D/P/Pt and games after, could we finally see what Hoenn looks like at night? Would there be events at night time? I'd LOVE to see night as I literally waited for it to come in Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I seriously can't wait to see how Hoenn looks during nighttime. They could have different range of Pokémon throughout this time of hour, just like how's always been; few that instantly comes to mind are Poochyena, Shiftry, and Sableye. They are all dark, so if you ask me, it would really suit them. =)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I never really thought about it, but I'd love to see Hoenn at night, and hopefully we get to. Even if there were no night events or anything special about the time of day I'd like to see the towns like Slateport and the coastal cities all lit up.

Angello

Pokémon Lover
    Years
  • Well, I never thought in this point, like Flushed. I think that the night will be really interesting. For example, some options with the illumination or the weather.

I don't know what do you think about this, but I want to play in a place (For example, a forest) with a lot of Volbeat and Illumise... Remember the great lighting of Volbeat and the beautiful dance that they do with some Illumise in their group. It can be something amazing... In my case.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • It would be really dope to see Hoenn at night. They maybe even add time events involving night in the game. Maybe the events could even have something to do with the secret bases in the game. It would be like a Pokemon version of hide n seek and be online.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Actually seeing Hoenn in the dark would be actually beautiful! It is actually the only main game region that we haven't seen at night :/

I am so imagining the light effects from different places like Mt. Chimney or the Lighthouses in Slateport and Lilycove.

And it will really creepify Mt. Pyre xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Please make this happen Game Freak. I'd love to see Hoenn at night, seeing the likes of Mt. Pyre in darkness would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Day/Night to return?

Seeing as in the original games there was no Day/Night system, do you think there will be in the remakes? After all, FireRed and LeafGreen didn't add the Day/Night feature despite being introduced to the series sine Blue/Red, I suppose they wanted to keep to the originals, which is what they might do with AlphaRuby and OmegaSapphire.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I would love to see this happen too! Times in DPPt were one of my favorite aesthetic additions. <3 I think Hoenn would look really nice with times of day.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If the music could change depending on the time of the day, like in DPP, that would be super neat, but I'm not expecting it to happen. But I'm really looking forward to seeing my character's reflection in the waters of Petalburg while the streetlamps light up!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Obviously Day/Night will make a return.

The only reason they didn't have it in R/S was because it was too much of the hardware to have the visual day/night system. But that's all the R/S lacked. It still had day/night.

Back