• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I would love it if the RS remakes (if Japan gets enough help to pull itself back together) were to be released 12/21/2012.

And I need a trading buddy :< Though not right now because in less than a half hour I have to help mom with laundry >_>

Oh, and this is old, but...

Be careful, Chandelure after the game faints easily.

My QUIRKY Chandelure does not have this problem. According to Luke his Special Attack kind of sucks for his level, but he is a beast with Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Psychic. And he's currently my second strongest team member. Though I think he's tied with Cinccino because I was using her first for Amulet Coin.

And besides, when against anything that isn't a Psychic/Dark/Ghost type my Zoroark ends up fainting more often ._.;

Edit: Google Person Finder, please be as untrue as that rumor that Satoshi was dead. Please say Mashima's alive, or at least at unknown status.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Christianity?

If so, I did that a long time ago, except I had zero say because I was only one year old or so :<

Right now, I'm currently agnostic. Though I believe there's some truth behind the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Yeah, that's the one.
    I've done it too, a long long time ago...

Many Swedes take part in the Christian traditions, even though we only have very very few actual believers.

It's hilarious bringing to mind the old dude who killed people for no reason in the Old Testament is the same as the one who loves everyone no matter who they are in today's religion.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

According to CNNN, scientists have isolated the "Christian Gene" that they believe may be a hereditary thing :V /loves watching those parody news networks

miley810

Assassin
    Years

Grrrrrrrr...Idk why I said grrrrrrrr lol I'm kinda bored even though I'm playing yoville,reading a little bit,messing around on here,listening/watching Wizards of Waverly place and debating on playing pokemon black now.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kind of want to play Tales of Symphonia, but I'm at my friend's house and I didn't bring it with me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope.

Hn. /should just close her laptop and watch this LP on her friend's laptop while playing White

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aww.

Oh well, I'll have to continue waiting. I may also go over to a friend's house today (if not, maybe tomorrow, but hopefully I'll have my trading done then) so I can wait~ Real life friends are much more important than online friends sometimes~

Man, I keep getting calls from all sorts of places. One call came from Minnesota and I just got one from Ohio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back