• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/brb being jealous now ;; I know I never ask, but I'm never invited either

//should really be working on homework

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is for my religion, but the assignment sounds more like Environmental Science o3o

HECK YES MY TROMBONE LESSON GOT CANCELED 20 MINUTES BEFORE THE LESSON. /wanted to call it off anyways but my mom said it was short notice to let him know a couple hours before the lesson

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

For your religion? That's rad.

What's the type of homework?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I was supposed to say what I used over the weekend, what materials made them, and how they would affect the environment if disposed of.

Thankfully, I didn't go anywhere this weekend and pretty much sat on the couch both days playing FFIX/web stalking, so I didn't have much to do o3o /now to go make more images for a temporary sig.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

so you used your couch, gaming system, laptop, toilet, your bed, your house, the air conditioner, THE LIST KEEPS GROWING :G

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Oh crud I forgot toilet XD; /will add that in tomorrow during her free; thank god I emailed it to myself

Also, why does Randimg have to be mean when I want to upload new images to it? :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Can Tinypic create revolving images though? :<

I use hand sanitizer, not soap. Soap makes my hands feel weird. /touch sensitive

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    36 There's such a thing as revolving images? :0 kidding I don't believe so.

I hate hand sanitizer D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My current signature's a revolving one :3 Though the only thing that changes are the icons in the middle ^^;

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    37 I didn't notice that; that's awesome :]

crap I have to get going and do this paper for oceanography..

later

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Randimg, why you upload my gag image but not the OTPs I want uploaded? ;;

And my deck has no Energys :<

Years
  • 41. Speaking of papers, I am still in shock that the paper I wrote up last night got an A+ grade. I stayed up until 3 AM writing it from scratch

Aw. Maybe find a theme deck that has the energy you need? Those are about $10, though. Oh, wait! You could use "proxy cards", which would be cards you're not using in your deck, and pretend they're Energy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have plenty of theme decks, but Idk if the energies are enough. Plus I dunno how Level X cards work (do you have to have a regular card of the same Pokemon, or can you just put it on top of its pre-evo.?).

WORK, RANDIMG, WORK. It's never been this troublesome ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back