• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Nature must be Timid (Synchronise) = 1/2
    Sp. Def IV must be 31, 27, or 23 = 3/32
    Sp. Atk and Speed IVs must be 30, 26, or 22 = 3/32 * 3/32

Probability of encountering this exact Latios is 27/65536. orz

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Beyblade's the one I didn't get then XD; Still, I'm surprised I got most of them with the exception of Chobits.

/has Soul Eater, Pokemon, PokeSupe, ToS, Higurashi, Angel Beats!, Gurren Lagann, Final Fantasy, and Fairy Tail in hers...still needs Phantasia, Umineko, maybe Rave if I can find decent fanart, maybe Riviera, maybe Yggdra Union, CLANNAD, Touhou...

Years

And I forgot that the other 3 IVs needed to be odd/even, so that's like 3 more x 1/2s. Grand total of: 27/524288 chance of encountering that Latios.

I think I'm done COMPETITIVE RANT for now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have... Shaman King Flowers! /brick'd

When I had an icon theme I didn't have too many series. Just PokeSupe, Tales of Symphonia, Detective Conan, Shaman King, Tales of the Abyss, +Anima, Kamichama Karin, Pita-Ten, and Soul Eater (ohwait that's more than i thought). 'Course some of them were fanart only and some of them were anime only. :V If I ever brought back either icon theme I don't think I would add anything to it, tbh. Maybe like... one or two things, depending on what I can find.

Damn. I don't think I would ever have the patience to even try to get that Latios. xD; Good luck Kevin!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Shikigamiiiiiiii! I just want to huggle it even though it's deadly. xD;

That's how I general am until I run out of art that I want to make themes out of.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not too sure which person you're telling that to, Charchar. I'm just going to say that it's for both of us.

I have another theme on Photoshop. I'm going to try my best to make this one last though, because I really like the avatar. (b'')b

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I saw your theme first, so I meant that one, but now that I saw your sisters new theme I like that too :D

Whose your avatar of?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Says right there in my signature. She's Anna the Itako (the third). She's from Shaman King Flowers which i wish Takei could create at least a whole one-shot volume with it or something but oh well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Derp, I need to pay more attention.

One day of testing and I'm already sick of it. 3 more days left tho :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So... Yoh's x Anna's daughter? /still don't like Anna

Something tells me I should do a FT fanart run now. /blames current sig. pic

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. Hana is Yoh's and Anna's Son. Anna the Third is Silva's Daughter, and Hana's possible Fiance.

You should really read the Osorezan Arc. Might not change your opinion on Anna or the pairing, but it might help you understand why Anna acts the way she does, and that Yoh's and Anna's relationship is more than what comes across on the surface.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back