• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Wake Me Up

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • Don't Wake Me Up, Up Up Up Up,
    Don't Wake Me Up, Up Up Up Up Up,
    Don't Wake Me Uuup.
    Don't Wake Me UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

You know that song, and you now you love it. I actually do love it.

ANYWAYS.

How do you feel about getting up in the morning? I hate it. I hate waking up.

The best time to wake up on a weekend? 2 in the afternoon.

Really though, don't wake me up. If you do, I've got a buzz axe headed straight for your head.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I also hate being woken up. If i'm off work I tend not to wake up until late morning/early afternoon.

I'm really not a morning person.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I do fine waking up in the morning. I wake up at about 8:00-8:30 without an alarm or anything. However, you add an alarm into the equation and I hate everything about getting up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    Don't Wake Me Up, Up Up Up Up,
    Don't Wake Me Up, Up Up Up Up Up,
    Don't Wake Me Uuup.

You know that song, and you now you love it. I actually do love it.

ANYWAYS.

How do you feel about getting up in the morning? I hate it. I hate waking up.

The best time to wake up on a weekend? 2 in the afternoon.

Really though, don't wake me up. If you do, I've got a buzz axe headed straight for your head.

wakup at 2 do u go to bed at 4 am?

Years
  • I hate being woken up by something other than my alarm or body clock >>;; Basically any time I'm involuntarily woken up without a prior warning the night before, I will be grumpy for most of the day. I'm not a morning by any means, but I've recently gotten into the routine of sleeping at midnight, and waking up at 10 in order to work out for a couple hours. The working out portion is what gets me un-grumpified for the day XD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Usually I have an alarm set for around 10, but most of the time I don't need it. I go to bed pretty early so I'm almost never tired in the morning, except when I have to get up for school or work. I hate being woken up by the sounds of chores the most though, the washing machine (which is like one meter away from my door), vacuum cleaner, dishes, anything like that is horrible.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I just woke up. My eyes feel like they've been forced to open, and I feel light on my feet. On weekends, my time varies. Could wake up at 11am, 12pm, or maybe even 1 or 2pm. I don't like being woken up by something/someone, as it startles me and it's usually sudden. I hate sudden. ;-;

Years
  • I rarely ever have problems waking up on my own, but while i'm in my dorm sometimes I tend to sleep longer than I intend to. ;_; Rarely do I have to set an alarm or anything, but I try to on certain occasions.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Waking up has never presented an issue for me; I have the helpful ability to be fully cognizant the second I wake up. I'll talk to my boyfriend and we'll have full conversations that he won't remember because he wasn't awake enough, but I can make serious decisions the second my alarm goes off.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If I don't have a trade request to catch up I'd sleep 'til 8 AM. Otherwise, I'll wake up as early as 4 AM. Man, living with a 12 hour difference with the major players (aka. from the US) isn't a good thing. Sleepy as heck whenever that has to happen.

Although I actually do have to wake up at 4AM so I guess I need to learn how to make a regular sleeping pattern. P:

But alarms are annoying.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • My body clock refuses to fix itself, it'll wake me up at 11 at the earliest. I've grown quite accustomed to hearing "Mona Lisa" blaring from my phone at 7 in the morning haha. Also, rumor has it you can reset your circadian rhythm by shining a light behind your knee...

Years
  • My body naturally wakes me up by..8:30, at the absolute latest. I have to be at work at 8:15 Mondays through Friday, so I have to wake up around 7 in order to get there on time n_n
    When I first wake up, I tend to be a discombobulated mess for a few minutes as I gain my bearings..but after I get some food in me, I'm usually ready to conquer the day.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • As much as I hate it it seems that my body naturally wakes itself up at 7:30 in the morning, which is when I have to get up for school, even on the weekends D: I hate it, even though I can go back to sleep in the morning kinda easily, although it's more of a half-asleep half-awake kind of sleep, if that makes any sense lol.

I would much rather be woken up by a person than an alarm, though D: I am lazy.

There is only 1 class I actually want to take this term and I don't have it every day, so usually when I don't have it my reaction to waking up is being upset lmao because I hate all my other classes.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I only hate waking up when it's to the sound of, "MOW"
    As my cats are so obviously "starving" and haven't seen food in weeks. At least, they act like it every morning at 5, while they're crawling all over my head and chewing on my hair. <3

But like Oryx, I am completely, 100% awake the moment I open my eyes. I will tell you otherwise if you try to strike up conversation with me, though. Just because I'm awake doesn't mean I want to be around people.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hate waking up, but I've gotten really good at judging how long I need to sleep and how my sleep cycles work. So in the last month or two, waking up hasn't been that much of a chore because I make sure that my alarm is due to go off at a good part of my sleep cycle so I'm not tired.

But waking up before 11am should be illegal. :( I always feel so much more tired when I have to wake up before then compared to any time after that, even if I get less sleep in the latter case. I am not a morning person.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • i hate being woken up early, it really ticks me off. :p but i do like to get up early sometimes, so i can sneak on the laptop and listen to Katy Perry, completely undisturbed. cx

but yeah, if you wake me up early, you have to pay for the consequences. :p

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • The best time to wake up on a weekend? 2 in the afternoon.

If you think this is the best time to wake up on a weekend, you are clearly a psycho. ;0

In all seriousness I like getting up 'late' whenever I can... but 'late' for me is only 9AM - 10AM; I can count the amount of times on one hand I've ever gotten up past 10AM and I felt awful on both occasions for the entire day, haha. Oddly enough, if I've gotten little sleep the night before I tend to wake up pretty early; for instance, last night I fell asleep at 2:30AM because I was on Skype for way too long and woke up in a start at 7ish, which is when I wake up on school days.

Back