• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Years
    Hola.

So, yesterday I drank the Chamomile tea and it made me fall asleep. I wasn't able to talk yesterday after I drank the tea. A happy effect, though, was that I was safe/protected through the night.

But I am also the White Knight (which I think Red would have figured out based on this post, anyway). So actually I think that Mana's day message meant that since I had taken the chamomile tea I was protected anyway, and wasn't missing out on using my White Knight powers by being moved back.

EDIT: Also, Mana said I was roleblocked. But I assume that was because I was moved/part of the Jubjub bird thing. Just thought to mention in case it was more pertinent than I thought.

In any case, here are my times:

N1: 2:09pm EST
    N2: N/A Late
    N3: 12:13pm EST

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, my times wont matter tbh. Actually this might help plot the times too.

My iced tea made my queue spot last night be fixed. It's the same spot that I had the night before. Luckily, Mana gave me what spot I was placed in.

I'll write the times later but for now

N0: [later]
    N1: [later] 12th spot
    N2: Doesn't matter 12th spot

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Night 2 - 2 hours and 45 minutes and I know I got 18th place

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I literally picked a name at random. Reading into it any further than that is just because we know nothing else. Anyone else who votes for him deserves a FOS and I'll be the first to call it out.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Mars, are you able to give us any good feedback with our times known?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just a note that I will no longer discuss PM times. I feel like I'm spoon feeding things and people keep doubting my times so its in your hands now.

This phase should be ending in 3 hours max. And no Abby, you've got to lynch from now on.

Back