• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (IC) [Play around with your existing characters!]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

D R E A M L A N D

Café BLARZIBLAARGHH is a small and quaint little location down a side street in some city somewhere in some world. How people find themselves here is a total mystery, but in the end a large variety of colorful characters end up walking through the front door. Not much is really known about the location aside from the fact that it's a café and that the city locals tend to steer clear of it due to the oddities and rumors of potentially supernatural activities that surround the location. Though the staff assure you that they try to keep things as normal as their patrons allow.

Shelves in the back are lined with many objects of intrigue, strange and common, that tend to serve as conversation starters for the guests present. A central and quaint wooden bar is lined with many stools and the café boasts its large selection of warm and cold beverages and rare coffee blends. Quite modern in design, the ceiling is lined with spotlights for illumination and a ceiling fan to help counter the glaring city heat. A metal staircase leads up to a second level, where more tables and chairs are placed with a balcony view over the entrance level.

Out back, a plaza covered in metal seats and tables is present, allowing patrons to relax in a much more open environment should they desire to do so. There is also a large garden there, with plenty of beautiful trees and flowerbeds as well as open lawns for activities that may, hmm, require more space.

Finally, the staircase indoors leads on to the roof, where an open area with various mysterious sculptures on display is open for stargazing or lounging about in the rooftop bar, which can present beverages that affect the mind in slightly more potent ways than the downstairs café. The beverages up here have unsuspecting names, but there are rumors that the staff rather refer to them as potions than drinks...

Welcome to Dreamland, the "in-character daily chit-chat"

Welcome to a sandbox roleplay where any character is welcome. As long as there is a sign-up sheet with the character's details already somewhere in the Roleplay Corner/Lounge, all you need to do to join this ongoing event is to post the link to your character's sheet in the Dreamland OOC thread. Pokémon characters, knights, robots, villains, animals... Anyone is welcome into this shared dream where beings from any kind of made up universe can end up when they least expect it. Dreamland is meant to be as serious or as silly as you want it to be - never ruin the fun for other players though. It's all about interacting, fleshing out some new character or maybe get to use an old fav character that never quite got the chance to shine?

TO SIGN UP, SEE RULES & DISCUSS THIS RP,
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OOC THREAD​

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Zombified Mark - Status: Crispy
    STR: 3, INT: 0, AGI: 1, CHA: 11

Mark shuffled into the cafe. His friends had done what they thought was best and given him a proper pyre funeral, but failed to notice he was still alive. Well...as alive as a zombie can be. He shuffled further inside and the bell on the door tinkled. A few patrons looked up at him, but none seemed to care he was literally Barbequed Person. He couldn't imagine how bad he smelled, but if he hazarded a guess: deep fried tuna.

He bumped into a young woman as he moved between the tables, but she didn't seem to care or notice. Mark tried to apologize, but said, "Braiiiiiiiiiiiins" instead. The young woman looked up from her book and pointed to the bar. Mark grunted in thanks and kept on his way. The woman looked like his wife, but he hoped she was still alive and safe and not lost in this strange place.

Once he reached the bar, he stood looking at the barkeep who was cleaning glassware. Mark slammed his hand onto the wood and a finger fell off. Not a big deal, I guess. The barkeep looked up and approached. He handed Mark a menu, but Mark slapped it away and said, "Braiiiiiiiiins..." The barkeep smiled, nodded, and walked towards the back. Mark wasn't even sure how he'd eat considering he didn't think his tongue had survived the pyre funeral.

After a time, the barkeep returned with a juicy brain and a cup of red liquid. He smiled at Mark and set the plate down. Mark didn't say thanks - mind I probably couldn't anyway - and began consuming the brain. It wasn't very good. Tasted like rubber and copper, but who was he to complain? Once he was finished, he attempted to take his drink, but he simply swung his hand into the glass, sending it toppling over.

Guess this undead thing's gonna take some time to get the hang of.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Jebediah Sanders - Bounty Hunter
    Level 1 Air User
    $300

Paradise?

"Aaaaah!" Jeb woke up screaming and shooting his guns off in all directions. "Where the hell am I now? Last thing I remember is.... Jeffrey. That son of a..." He started looking around. "Well damn, if this ain't heaven," he looked through the window of the cafe, "pretty ladies, food, alcohol everything I could want. How about that Rey? I got into heaven. God must be one messed up S.O.B." He chuckled to himself as he walked through the door.

*Dingle dingle* Jeb looked up at the bell above the door, "Well ain't that just cute. But god dang whoo whee what is that god aweful smell?" He looked around the cafe and everyone that looked up at his outburst just glanced over at the thing sitting at the bar. He started walking over towards whatever it was and sat next to it right as it knocked some red liquid into his lap.

"God," he clenched his teeth and sighed, "I'm in heaven now, gotta calm down and be a better person. Deep breaths, it'll come out... hopefully. So, what's yer name uh... Mr. Crispy?" He patted the man on the back and ash stuck to his hand. He rubbed his hands together nonchalantly and leaned over on the counter. Jeb stared at the thing as he awaited a reply.

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years

"Greener Pastures."
    F$lo$$or% *%?: -ERROR DATA NOT FOUND-
    HP : 100% - $E$XP$: ERROR - $CO$L$: ERROR
    Café BLARZIBLARGHH - Roof

"STAB! STAB! STAB!"

Finally, Vanish felt that his plan would come to fruition. The heroes he had traveled with in the World of Sword Art Online now stood at the brink of the exit and he had waited a long time to finally obtain from them the sweetest of expressions, the height of pain and betrayal brought on by their "friend" Kyusai. But Vanish wasn't Kyusai any more, he was only Vanish now, the twisted psychopath he was destined to be. The girl he loved screamed the sweetest when she died. There were many paths that Vanish could have taken and she was one of them, but in this timeline there would be no such happy ending.

It was over, he had killed all of them, his "friends". With less than ten percent of his HP left Vanish rose the knife to his own tongue and chuckled sadistically. He would finish himself off with his own sword art and finally fade away with the satisfaction of the perfect coup de grâce. He fell to the ground as his HP hit zero as a satisfied psychopath. Now nobody would escape the game, he had killed the peoples last hope, he was finished.

Or so he thought, however as he died a strange groaning echoed through the building and in his last breath he swore he could see what looked like a green tentacle reaching out to him before his vision finally faded to black.

***​

Vanish woke up to the feeling of cold wind hitting his face and a horrible headache sweeping through his body, he was lying on a paved stone surface but... He was alive? He looked around himself. This looked like the real world. Had the rumors been false? Did those who died in game really not die in the real world after all? No, something wasn't right. Vanish looked down and saw that he still had his Sword Art Online body. Weapons and all, he could even see his HP bar, though that seemed to be the only interface feature still standing.

But he felt pain normally, his arms ached and his head throbbed. What was going on? He stood up and looked around only to confirm that he was on some sort of city buildings roof, surrounding him were odd statues and a gently blowing breeze. Wait, was that a bar? A woman stood behind it and noticed his confusion. She seemed to look at him somewhat knowingly, as if she was clued in as to how he had gotten there. The possibilities swirled in his head a bit, had he somehow been revived but with his powers intact? Had some godly event brought the new Vanish to an old home? The woman confirmed his suspicions.

"Good morning Mr. Kyusai, would you like a drink?"

He had only ever told one person in game his name and while he wasn't entirely certain as to why this girl knew it... he at least could now say one thing with certainty.

This wasn't Sword Art Online.

Vanish didn't respond to the girls question, he simply held his stomach as he laughed hysterically, his dark and twisted cries echoing across his second chance in a new world. Vanish was not done causing pain, not yet.

"Ha... Hahaha... hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years

Alexandria Dragic

The temperature of the café was much more bearable than that of the city streets, but it was still disappointingly hot inside. There were a few patrons sitting here and there, including what looked like a first meeting between two rather odd-looking strangers at the bar.

Feeling mildly uneasy about one customer in particular who looked as though he had been burned to a crisp, if that was even possible for human skin to do, she grabbed a menu and retreated to an empty table in one corner of the room near the window, and began to watch the world go by.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years

Dreamland (IC) [Play around with your existing characters!] Luka Sokolov - Chapter ?-?: Somewhere even stranger than Limbo

Luka opened his eyes to a scene he could never have expected; a completely ordinary cafe. He looked around, not remembering ever seeing the place before nor having any recollection of getting there, but regardless, there he was. But why would he be in a cafe anyway? The Grim Reapers frowned upon spending unnecessary time on Earth, and even if they didn't, it wasn't like he had time to waste on this sort of thing. He tried hard to remember, and he realized that the last thing he recalled was passing out on the cold, hard ground in Limbo after a mission. That mission. He shuddered as the image of the little girl and her village flashed before his eyes.

That's right, he had no business here when he had a report to give the Grim Reapers. Luka stood up from the chair he had apparently been sitting in and held his hand forward to create a portal to Limbo. However, when he did so, nothing appeared. He tried again, wondering if he somehow did it wrong despite having done it about a hundred times before, but to no avail. Something was very wrong. Unfortunately, for now it seemed he was trapped on Earth, so he had no choice but to look around the place.

For a moment, Luka entertained the idea that the past twenty-three years of his life among the Reapers had all been some sort of dream, and that the whole time he'd just been asleep at this cafe. Only Reapers could create portals to Limbo, so it made sense that the reason he couldn't do it was that he wasn't a Reaper anymore, if he ever even was one. He had, on occasion considered that he'd somehow imagined it all seeing as it was all very hard to believe in the first place. However, he'd experienced excruciating pain many times over those years, making him doubt that little theory of his. There was also the chance that his wishes and prayers from his early days as a Reaper to return to his normal life had finally been answered, something that he'd been starting to wish for again much more recently.

Wandering around the cafe, happened upon something that rather quickly debunked his "normal life" theory. Sitting on a stool at the bar was what was clearly a zombie, with that unmistakable rotting stench he'd smelled before. On instinct, he pulled out his crossbow, which he apparently still had slung across his back. However, rather than try to eat the patrons, this zombie instead seemed to be having a casual conversation with someone who looked like a cowboy. Something was very, very wrong here. Luka put his weapon down, backed away from the bar, and sat back down so he could try and figure out what insanity was going on here.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Leon Guemonde
    ‰͔͔᷉Ѕ͔҈͔छ͔ो͔ᦈ͔͔͔͔̌̆̋ኬ͔͔፝ᵛ͔͔͔̟͔᳚͞ဃ͔͔᷇߁͔߲͔◸͔͔ͅӳ͔͔҃␌͔̻͔ᕃ͔͔͘¢͔͔̓ಛ͔ಿ͔਎͔ੌ͔౯͔౑͔♎͔͔͞Ǫ͔̣͔⎩͔͔ͮ♛͔͔ͅ▢͔͔̅
    s͐֘͐y͐֘͐l͐֘͐p͐֘͐h͐֘͐֘͐֘͐ ͐֘͐o͐֘͐ՙ͐f͐֘͐ ͐֘͐w͐֘͐o͐֘͐r͐֘͐l͐֘͐d͐֘͐

ACT 0̴̴̧̡̡̨̨̡̧̲̥͈̜͓̥̼͔̥̝̲̥̤̥̲̻̥͙̔ͧ́́ͩ͆́ͤ̊̋̃͛́̎͊͆͘̕͢͟͝0̶͈̥᷂̻̥̫̻͚̖̥̮̖̥̙͙ͭ̑ͫ́͂͛᷆̾͑͋͊́ͮ͝͞

Leon: Where am I?

Your name is LEON. For the past two years, you have been floating in dream bubbles, since you and your friends died while Ț̴̴͕̗́̋᷀Û̝᷁͑ǚ᷊ͅɼ̱̩᷀Ȫͬͯ̊ʝ᷄᷆᷄ˡ̴̧͜Ô͓̍͐œ͕̯́˯̸̨̌˼̻͂̒á̶̌̆ɪ̣̣ͪˆ͓̮̭͗ͬͨ᷀˱̨᷂᷈Ț̴̴͕̗́̋᷀Û̝᷁͑ǚ᷊ͅɼ̱̩᷀Ȫͬͯ̊ʝ᷄᷆᷄ˡ̴̧͜Ô͓̍͐œ͕̯́˯̸̨̌˼̻͂̒á̶̌̆ɪ̣̣ͪˆ͓̮̭͗ͬͨ᷀˱̨᷂᷈ and Ț̴̴͕̗́̋᷀Û̝᷁͑ǚ᷊ͅɼ̱̩᷀Ȫͬͯ̊ʝ᷄᷆᷄ˡ̴̧͜Ô͓̍͐œ͕̯́˯̸̨̌˼̻͂̒á̶̌̆ɪ̣̣ͪˆ͓̮̭͗ͬͨ᷀˱̨᷂᷈.

What will you do?
    ___________________________________________​

It has been a while floating around in paradox space, checking every dream bubble, reminiscing. Wow, I sure wish I could see my old friends again... Josie, Divya, and Ryan...

I wonder where they are now? It doesn't matter now. I'm dead.

While I was floating, like I always do, something grabbed me in my leg. Something slimy... The next thing I knew, I was lying in some space, unfamiliar to me. I don't see any dream bubbles around me... Maybe because I'm in one? God my head hurts...

I focused my eyes once more, and I see a building. Naturally, I walk up to the building, and opened the door.

It's a cafe. There's the cafe staff, which I found to be quite eerie, a cowboy having a casual talk with a zombie, and some other people I can't seem to figure out. Okay, I don't know how I manage to get in this weird cafe, but I might as well indulge in the service. I mean, I got like, ten thousand lifetimes left.

I went to the counter, and just ordered myself a cool caramel milkshake. Hnnng, it's been a while since I've drank this... actually, it's been a while since I've drank anything.

As the barista gave me my milkshake, he looked at me very creepily. I decided not to notice it, and proceeded to drink the milkshake.

hmmm, tasty <3

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

Sophia Hartmann
    Status - Outlaw - member of Culebra clan
    Sorcery Level - 1
    Element - Air
    Bounty - 400$

Café BLARZIBLARGHH
    ? ? ?

Welcome to Café BLARZIBLARGHH, celebrating its grand opening!

When Sophia suddenly regained consciousness of her acts, she found herself walking towards a small coffee shop. Stopping dead in her tracks, she gasped, frantically looking around. What the hell is this place?! she thought, beginning to panic. She had woken up standing - was she sleepwalking, or still in the dream?

Certainly doesn't feel like a dream. she thought. She wasn't dressed in her nightgown, though. She shrugged off the feeling and breathed. Well if it's a dream, it's pretty damn vivid.

The place she seemed to originally been heading towards had a sign hanging over the door.

"Café... what?" Sophia muttered, confused. She slowly pushed open the door. It certainly did not seem like a place from the south. It looked more like a rich northern pub than anything. At the counter, she saw people, - well, not all them qualified as people - a skinny, messy-haired kid, a monster that had a vaguely humanoid form which occasioanlly let out small grunts and moans, and-

Jeb? Sophia thought, even more confused. How'd he end up here? I thought I'd let him back at the Opera House...

She mentally slapped herself, reminding herself it was only a dream. The tentacle grabbing her from her horse earlier was all a dream, so was the falling feeling. With this mind, she ran up to Jeb and the monster sitting next to him. She put her elbow on Jeb's shoulder, leaning on it. "Ah, so this is your pretty wife?" she chuckled, looking at the monster's charred face.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    "Wahhhh!" She screamed as she falls down to a new world. And, possibly, her death. <Tee hee.....It might not be so bad. I might look very lovely as a bloody splat on the floor. And, I might finally be reunited with my parents. Yay.> She thought to herself. <But.....how did I get into this situation again? I thought I was going to find the Shadow Shards.....> The young girl tries to remember how she found herself airborne.
    I remember....that I was just sleeping. I wanted a simple rest......then.....there was this green rope, suddenly tied on to me. I was still sleeping at the time....someone....tied it to me. I was getting dragged away. I woke up when I got hit by a apple falling down from a tree. I was still being dragged away. I tried to untie myself, but the rope was not budging. I tried to run, but, whoever was pulling the rope didn't want me to get away. He....she.....it....pulled with more force. I fell down on the ground. I looked at the rope again, but....it now looked like some sort of tentacle.....I wondered with fear, 'Was it a Pokemon?', but I gotten a lot more closer to it....

The last thing I remembered was crying.....shivering with fear.......'What....ARE you?' I asked it. I can't remember if it responded or not. But, what if I somehow remember as soon as I-
    "Oufh!" Somehow, she was still alive. She doesn't understand how, but she was. "Ouch.....What is this place...?" She gets up and notices something: She has fallen down outside of a cafe. She looks up at the sign. She sighs with confusion. "So, that.....thing...is the owner of this cafe......I guess? I...can't even understand what's going on at all!" She tries to read the name, but just can't. All she could read was the 'cafe' part. After that, all of it was just gibberish to her. <This cafe is just......a normal cafe, right? Only one way to find out.> She opens the door.....

....And realizes that she might lose her sanity if she stays here for too long. It looks normal, it feels normal, but....the people who were not staff, and seems to not be from this world as well, are not normal. Well, they look normal, but...... <These people, especially that zombie, are like cockroaches crawling around my stomach. The zombie is like a bigger, flying cockroach. He scares me.....all of them look nice.....but I can't keep my hopes up.> Somehow unfazed by these people, she finds a seat, and sits down. "E-excuse me...." She asks the waiter, "Do you serve milkshakes? If you do, may I have a Strawberry Milkshake, please?"

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years

Riley the Riolu
    Coins | Empty | Empty | Empty | Empty | Empty

How was it that he managed to get himself in these situations? Riley shook his head and sighed. "What would you like?" A waitress with blonde hair asked through chewing gum. She looked like she had been ripped straight out of the sixties. "Ri!" Riley said pointing at a poppyseed muffin and a large iced mocha with extra caramel on the menu.

Where had he ended up? Well Cafe Blarziblaargh... Yeah he didn't know where he was either. He looked around and saw the strange inhabitants of the cafe. "What the hell is going on?!"

The waitress came back and dropped off Rileys food and took his coins before heading off to help the other customers.
    "Not bad..." Riley thought as he bit into his muffin

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Lt. Damian Pierce
    ERROR: UNKNOWN LOCATION….
    FATAL ERROR….
    SYSTEMS SHUTTING DOWN….

Damian's eyes shot open. He un-holstered his Nighthawk and sprung up to a sitting position, weapon at the ready. He looked around. Where the hell was he. He tried to remember what had happened before. Rustboro. Running. some of it began to be remembered. He was trying to get back to friendly lines with his troops. He had CAS to break the enemy line.

Damien sprinted along with his men. In the distance he could see the convoy sent to rescue them from the twelve hour standoff. A jet flew close overhead producing a thunderous noise, then suddenly its payload hit the ground near him. He went flying through the air from the force of the explosion and landed with a hard thud. His ears rang so loud that it stung and the world was starting to fade to black. Pierce looked down at his body and lifted his hand a little, which sent a tingling sensation through his body. He was bleeding pretty badly. Suddenly someone grabbed the grip on his plate carrier and dragged him towards safety. He looked up to see a Weavile pulling him. He must be hallucinating or something. It was probably Jenkins or something. Though as a humvee rolled up he heard yelling for someone to get on the ground, as well as a dull thud thud thud thud thud of a heavy Browning M2. Maybe he wasn't hallucinating.. But it didn't make sense. It didn't matter right now… He knew he was losing consciousness as the world got darker and darker. No point in fighting it. He closed his eyes and drifted away. Hopefully he'd wake up in a med bay but if not he only hoped his men avoided his fate…

He couldn't remember past that unfortunately.

Damian took a better look at his surroundings. Nothing was destroyed. Had the convoy taken him to a safe city? Why the hell was he in the middle of the road? Did he fall out of the back of a truck or something?! Unfortunately with how rag-tag the Human Republic is that actually wouldn't surprise him. And where were all the people? It was dead out. Creepily silent too.

Damian got up off the ground, still holding his handgun tight and dusted himself off. The only decision left was which way to go… He decided left.

After 5 minutes of walking, he rounded a corner. The first thing to catch his eye was a quaint little Cafe, and the fact that there was movement inside! He jogged over to the door with pistol still in hand, then through the door. There was a zombie, a cowboy and a few people who looked straight out of a TV show.

"Great. At least I know I'm dead now…" He said aloud for everyone to hear.

He walked over to the counter and took a seat next to the undead patron, slapping his handgun down on the counter. He put his face in his hands and let out a long moan as he tried to come to terms with his dead.

"Can a man get some god damn whiskey down here! Jesus." He yelled

Insane laughter rang out from some unknown part of the cafe.

"God I've got some serious subconscious issues" He mumbled to himself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hilda "The Chef" Gard

With some effort, she pushed open the front door and stumbled inside. Phew, life wasn't easy when your stomach screamed at you. She straightened up, made sure her baggy jeans weren't too baggy and unzipped her gray hoodie to reveal a pink blouse beneath. Her surroundings were pretty dark, but cozy. And there was a counter, selling food and drinks. Just what she needed!

She threw herself down onto one of the barstools next to some teenager.

"Excuse me! Could I get a salmon sandwhich, an apple muffin and uh..." The teenager beside her drank his milkshake very loudly and she smiled at him. "And a vanilla milkshake, please! Make it large."

While she waited for her goods, she couldn't help thinking it was a weird thing seeing the boy here alone. Maybe he simply liked milkshakes. But still. She glanced around a bit in the locale and soon realized that a lonely boy wasn't the strangest thing here. Some kind of blue little creature with red eyes sat at the counter a few stools away, and a few stools away yet... There was some kind of... Monster. Hilda would have described it as a zombie if she didn't... No, actually, she could only describe it as a zombie. Especially since there was remnants on the table in front of him of something dangerously similar to brains.

Hilda jumped up from her seat, heart pounding all of a sudden. Where was she? It was as if she was only now seeing a bad dream for what it really was - not real. But it felt so real!

"What's going on?" The open question was for anyone who would answer.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    ALEX "SEA CHAMPION" FORESTVEIL
    μια άλλη σφαίρα

Through the door, a rather average looking man walked in, he has a grey jumper with a strange logo on the front, "∧" Underneath it it said "ελληνικού πολιτισμού" His trousers looked like jeans but the material was rather unusual. It was lighter and less absorbant.
    The man adjusted his glasses, scowling about the Café. Why was he here? To be honest, he didn't know. He felt distant from the goddess he swore to protect, yet not so unsettled from it. It was bit worrying because this meant that this was not Hyperia, and it whatever ungodly realm this was, it was our of her reach. The occupants of the Café were all but normal, but how could he blame them, neither was he. Alex walked to the counter and sat a seat away from the undead, which didn't really surprise him that much, as the rest of the clown car wasn't much different. He sat next to the rather colourful woman.
    "What would you like sir?" The maid came up to him.
    "A milkshake, a large hot coffee and some ice water." Alex reached for his pocket for his mortal money. Shuffling aside the wallet with the Drachma in it.
    "No need for money sir." She smiled and went in to the back.
    Alex chuckled to himself, this is going to be fuuuuun.
    The maid came over and set down the three drinks and he quickly slurped the milkshake. He moved the coffee in front of himself, he took off the lid. He nudged the girl next to him (hilda)
    "Watch this." He grinned, sticking his finger in his coffee, absorbing it in to his finger, then he looked at his finger, before pointed at the Zombie a few chairs away and expelled the hot coffee at the zombie at the pressure of a child's water gun.

((Adventure, remember this doesn't affect our normarl roleplay.))

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years

Sophia Hartmann
    Status - Outlaw - member of Culebra clan
    Sorcery Level - 1
    Element - Air
    Bounty - 400$

Café BLARZIBLARGHH
    ? ? ?

Sophia patted Jeb on the shoulder and decided to leave him with his newfound best friend. A newcomer had entered the cafe - a man with a strange symbol on his shoulder. Sophia backed off just as he shot a spray of coffee at the monster at his side. Turning her head to see who it was, Sophia saw it was the newcomer, sitting next to the woman who had called out earlier.

Sophia chuckled and walked up to her. He grabbed her nose and pulled on it tentatively.

"Is that the best my dreaming mind can do?" she said, scoffing. "Psh, either I've been thinking some pretty messed up shit these days or I'm on a serious drug trip right now." she continued, unaware that this was not a dream after all.

"You know perfectly what's going on, hun. You're the ugly shit I would have turned to if I'd stayed in Orhurst." she snickered.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    "Here's your Strawberry Milkshake, miss." <Why did it took so long? Many things have happened while you were making it. You are very slow.> "Um....thank you. I think this was worth the wait." Senera takes the milkshake and drinks it happily. She starts to look at the many people who suddenly came to the cafe: A blue creature, which she thinks is a Pokemon, a man who looks like he doesn't want to be here, but appears to be from a region next to, or far away from Zytran, a women just as confused as she is about all of this, and a man who looks normal.....until he showed that he's far from that. Oh, and there was someone, apparently outside of the cafe, laughing maniacally. Hearing the laugh led to her having some quick flashbacks of.....that event she will never speak of.

She starts to wait for the incoming madness to ensue while she slowly drinks her milkshake, hoping to ignore most of the events.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years

Alexandria Dragic

Alex's thoughts drifted to her Pokémon. After all, if she was getting something, they would want something as well. Three capsules clicked open, and a Pokémon materialized from each: a Gastly, a Sneasel, and a Litwick. One of them doesn't eat at all and one of them feeds off of the life force of others (the café was plenty lively so it shouldn't do much damage), but it was at least nice to have them around.

"Keep my seat, okay guys?" Directing this toward her Pokémon, she then returned to the bar, noticing that a number of interesting figures had entered... including, of all things, a Riolu that seemed to order its own food.

"Would you like to order anything?" The waitress's voice snapped her back to reality.

Alex stumbled over her words trying to formulate an order. "Ah, um, white coffee and a blueberry muffin, please."

"Yep! I'll have that right out for you."

Alex returned to her table and her Pokémon, and a moment later, her food was delivered. She was never much of a coffee drinker, but she felt obliged to drink coffee while at a café. Her Sneasel immediately started devouring his muffin.

She heard someone ask a general question to the room: "What's going on?"

"You mean the zombie guy?" she replied. "I know about as well as you. But he seems harmless."

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    ]

Riley the Riolu
    Empty| Empty | Empty | Empty | Empty | Empty

Riley looked up and saw a stream of cofee heading for the human with terrible burns. Watch out! Riley howled. However since only Pokémon can understand other Pokémon most of the cafe simply glared at him for being too loud. "Well... Crap." Riley thought as the cofee stream grew closer to its victim. "Oh... I know how to get they're attention." Riley grinned picking up the silver plate next to him and chucking it at the cofee shooting man. Barfight! The Pokémon yelled, "Ri-Ri!" The rest of the café heard. Riley's grin grew as the silver plate spun through the air... nearing its target.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Emmet Holliday
    Status - Outlaw - Lone wolf; Semi-professional joy rider
    Sorcery Level - 1
    Element - Water
    Bounty - 300$

Emmett walked through the door.
    "I want the strongest you got," he yelled to the barmaid. He walked around a bit, searching for a place to sit. It was very full in the bar, and it was filled with people in forms and shapes he had never seen before. A splash of coffee and a plate flew through the cafe. Emmett got excited. He loved a good barfight. He pulled the chair underneath a big man, and threw it to the table a small blue fox like creature said.
    "Bar fight!" He yelled. He saw his drink get put on the bar, blinked to it, grabbed it, chugged it down, and threw to glass away too. It was the dirtiest drink he ever had, but he felt tipsy already, so he felt like it was worth it. Now back to brawling, he thought.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hilda Gard a.k.a. ENZYME

As some kind of reply to her question, a very armored and sort of intimidating guy who had just sat down beside her nudged her.

"Watch this."

He grinned, sticking his finger in his coffee, and seemed to... Absorb it somehow? Then he looked at his finger, before pointed at the zombie like figure a few chairs away and expelled the hot coffee at it at the pressure of a child's water gun. Hilda, as confused as she still was, couldn't help but snort at the prank. She looked up at the guy beside her, who maybe wasn't so intimidating after all, despite the armor, and nudged him back with her elbow.

Suddenly, a girl sat down on her other side without invitation.

"You know perfectly what's going on, hun. You're the ugly shit I would have turned to if I'd stayed in Orhurst," she snickered.

"Excuse me?" Hilda said, slightly offended since she didn't have a clue what this woman was really talking about. But she wasn't intimidated. She leaned towards the woman with narrowing eyes. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Her fist clenched, but what she felt then reminded her that she was still rather hungry. Her milkshake, muffin and salmon sandwich had been set down in front of her on the bar and she should really eat some of it before she got into any kind of trouble. Otherwise, she wouldn't be any good unless she could alchemize something smart really quick.

But just then, somebody called out BAR FIGHT! and Hilda had to duck to avoid a flying chair. The first thing she could think to do was to grab the sandwhich in one hand and the milkshake in the other, and dive in behind Sophia Hartmann while she starting slurping on the milkshake as quickly as she could.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years

Alexander Grant
    The Emperor

Alex found himself staring outside of a café window. He blinked once, twice, then he realized that something was wrong. He doesn't sitting down in a café. He doesn't remember going here at all. He stiffened up from his seat and looked around him. The place looked normal. Staff were serving drinks at the counter, others were walking around, taking orders from the customers. That's when the apprentice swordsman noticed the weird array of customers that cluttered the café. It's like a child took all his toys and just put them all in one place. There were...cowboys among normal-looking citizens, a strange blue dog creature that stood on two legs, a man in some sort of full-body armor and an animated corpse devouring what looked like brain. Yet, there seemed to be no commotion, no reaction from everyone else.

He pressed his temples and sighed. "What the hell did I eat?" he muttered to himself. The last thing he remembered was gathering with the rest of the Famiglia and an announcement he couldn't quite recall. Was it this? Was he deported from Regalo to this...place? The more he tried to think, the more the thought escaped him. A waitress broke his concentration. "Here are your orders, sir," she said as she placed a cup of hot milk tea and a plate of red velvet cake on the table in front of Alex. I ordered these? She looked at the waitress with an obviously fake grin to conceal his confusion and said, "Uhh, th-thanks." The waitress gave a curt bow and went on her way.

"Must be a dream," he told himself. He took a fork and started picking on the cake. He took a sip of milk tea and a forkful of cake. It tasted inhumanly good. "Definitely a dream," he repeated as he started gorging on the cake. Before Alex could finish his cake, he heard a chair explode into splinters. On instinct, he stood up and his hands flew to his sword, pulling it from its sheath. It would've looked cool if Alex didn't have cake all over his face. And if his sword hadn't flown off and bury itself in the head of the animated corpse.

"Um, oops?"

Back