• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    I'm getting the white screen on VBA as well. I always used the Squirrels (U) FireRed ROM for patching, but now NUPS Patcher throws up an error on this particular version.

After patching for the 1.2 update I'm getting a white screen on my mobile device and will not load up at all. This is using my boy.

Yeah, seems like I made a mistake while making the patch

Made a new one and put it in downloads, this one should work

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been playing Pokémon dreams for the past few days but when I fought Ace for the mega ring and lost I ran back to the entrance of the caves Where we fought at, he was blocking the way and the game won't let me talk to him, does anyone know how to fix this?

hey friend, i merged your thread with the existing thread on dreams. you should be able to get an answer quicker this way. best of luck!

side note this hack seems rly cool so now i wanna download an emulator lol anyway carry on

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    Hey I'm getting completely frozen in the beginning section of the game (after talking to the kid with dunsparce). I'm running this on VisualBoy Advanced if that info helps.

Has anyone else had this happen/know of a fix? This hack seems dope from what I've seen so hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible, ty in advance!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I found a bug where Route 15's connection to Route 14 seems to disappear.
    I can't specify when exactly it happens, but I went all the way from Route 15 to Route 18, then turned around to come back to Solaview Point to restock on items. The passage to Route 14 had turned into a solid wall. I can only assume something triggered to cause this in that area.
    Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

At the moment that leaves me softlocked, because I didn't bring a Pokémon that knows or can learn Fly, my team is nearly KO and I'm fresh out of healing items. My only option would be to black out, but I'd prefer to avoid that because I'm trying to run a blind nuzlocke.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Version 1.1 is out!

It's mostly bug fixes. I added Caterpie, Weedle, and Goomy, who I forgot to include in version 1.0. There's also an egg move tutor, the option to play in double battles, and the option to scale trainer level to equal your highest level.

There are probably new bugs knowing me, so let me know what you find

Old saves are compatible. Before switching over, save in a location that is not Solda Station, Centralis City, Montanore Gym, the S.S. Libra, Route 13, Route 15, or Mt. Oren.

Hi - just started, but where can i turn off the scale, so i don't meet my equal levels?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Hi - just started, but where can i turn off the scale, so i don't meet my equal levels?

level scaling is disabled by default
    however you can turn it off and on at will by talking to the girl right of the train station that you start the game in, shes stood in one of the stalls there

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    I found a bug where Route 15's connection to Route 14 seems to disappear.
    I can't specify when exactly it happens, but I went all the way from Route 15 to Route 18, then turned around to come back to Solaview Point to restock on items. The passage to Route 14 had turned into a solid wall. I can only assume something triggered to cause this in that area.

At the moment that leaves me softlocked, because I didn't bring a Pokémon that knows or can learn Fly, my team is nearly KO and I'm fresh out of healing items. My only option would be to black out, but I'd prefer to avoid that because I'm trying to run a blind nuzlocke.

This was fixed in version 1.1. Update to version 1.2.

Is there a way to change pokemon natures and/or make it's IV's perfect?

No

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hey! I'm still in the early stages of the game (actually, the first Gym) and I'm enjoying this so far.
    The overworld is great and the story seems interesting. Ditto for the Pokemon distribution so far.

However, I want to report a possible glitch: When I sent out a Spoink (with Own Tempo ability) the opponent's Intimidate didn't work. The battle animation specifically said that my Own Tempo stopped Intimidate from working against me. Is this supposed to happen?

Keep up the great work! I've been enjoying your hack!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021

Dreams
    Current version: 1.2
    Discord Link

Dreams is a hack set in a new region with a new story. The protagonist, a traveling trainer, arrives in the region of Solda. In the small community of Thicket Town, they meet a boy who seeks to live up to his brother, the local gym leader. This is their journey through the region as they meet new characters and strive for the Pokémon League.

This hack is designed with a focus on characters and worldbuilding. Though it tells a linear story, the map is sprinkled with optional areas containing useful items and pokémon to reward exploration.

Patch this to a version 1.0 NTSC FireRed ROM using NUPS.
    Post questions to the discord if possible; it's the best way to reach me.
    If you freeze in the first cutscene, try a different emulator.

Features:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Download:
    Spoiler:

For documentation, check the FAQ in the discord server linked above.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2021

Dreams
    Current version: 1.2
    Discord Link

Dreams is a hack set in a new region with a new story. The protagonist, a traveling trainer, arrives in the region of Solda. In the small community of Thicket Town, they meet a boy who seeks to live up to his brother, the local gym leader. This is their journey through the region as they meet new characters and strive for the Pokémon League.

This hack is designed with a focus on characters and worldbuilding. Though it tells a linear story, the map is sprinkled with optional areas containing useful items and pokémon to reward exploration.

Patch this to a version 1.0 NTSC FireRed ROM using NUPS.
    Post questions to the discord if possible; it's the best way to reach me.
    If you freeze in the first cutscene, try a different emulator.

Features:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Download:
    Spoiler:

For documentation, check the FAQ in the discord server linked above.

Please tell me how to get Lunar Wing

Years
  • I've seen quite a few people mention having trouble with getting stuck before the game really begins. I've had the same issue. It happens once the train stops in Centralis City and the other passengers all leave.

I'm going to try to use a different FireRed gba file, but I know for a fact mine was clean. Will update if something happens to work.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    I really enjoyed this game, about to start a new playthrough and I thought I'd ask on here, where would I find rockruff and noibat?

Back