• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Nice to know that all of my works are forgoten here... So sad... Most of sprite makers are unfair towards me do not noticing me as sprite creator <Of that which they use> Yes. I look for that who use Necrozma sprites and Backsprite for Kommo-o.... This is unfair. So for clear reason and copyrights for my sprites i start puting them into DeviantArt. Screw this repository when you can not add simple thing like credits for spritemakers...

I don't want make for someone work without THANK YOU for all my work.

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Another sprites for me. This time. Suposed Third Legendary or Another Ultra Beast.
    NECROSMA. UB Nr05.

DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

All sprites is made by me. I make them from scratch based on MODELS DATAMINE. So all credits goes to me.

Nice to know that all of my works are forgoten here... So sad... Most of sprite makers are unfair towards me do not noticing me as sprite creator <Of that which they use> Yes. I look for that who use Necrozma sprites and Backsprite for Kommo-o.... This is unfair. So for clear reason and copyrights for my sprites i start puting them into DeviantArt. Screw this repository when you can not add simple thing like credits for spritemakers...

dude that thing is literally a 3d model pic resized, color-reduced and outlined. it's not a pixel-art made from scratch

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    LOL, I See that no ones Like Crabominable because there's Nothing of Crabomineble here LULWZ.. :/

I really need some sprites to put in my game, but no one's talking about the Lycanrocs' backsprite, Crabominable, Toxapex and Mareanie's backsprites, Araquanid, Salazzle, Cosmoem, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Magearna's shiny sprites, Alolan Dugtrio's backsprite and Alolan Golem's backsprite. :/

And everyone keep talking about sprites that are already done!

I'ld help if I were good at that :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    to both of the above, there's also the possibility that people aren't actually spending 100% of their time making sprites always forever, and that sprites are difficult, and frankly we have like 80% of the dex done and the games were released two weeks ago, instead of just "wow nobody likes crabominable." have some damn patience.

also, mareanie.

the front sprite can be subbed with the other one- the only reason i made a custom one was because the current front sprite is uncredited and lord knows we've had enough credit issues in this thread already

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Hi! I'm glad to announce that my internet connection got better over the past few days and therefore, I'm back! :) Expect some updates within the next 36 hours! Sorry in advance that I won't be quoting all submissions up to this point... In the meantime, I would like to address some concerns...

By the way, why did OtaKun deleted some of his posts?

Not to be a nuisance, but is there any ETA on when Cosplay Pikachu, its outfits, and their icons will be finished?

I'm not really so sure when... I'm not good in making back sprites so all I can do at this point is to wait for some contributors... As for the icons, they might not be done, the forms can use the normal Pikachu icon... But we'll never know, we might do the icons after the Gen. 7 portion of this repository will be completed... Sorry for the inconvenience though...

I've seen that was waste of time by me to put sprites here. everyone changed it a little bit off and claim THEMSELFS for makers of them avoiding any mention about me. Now I really don't care about it and stop from right now make sprites for this project.

Nice to know that all of my works are forgoten here... So sad... Most of sprite makers are unfair towards me do not noticing me as sprite creator <Of that which they use> Yes. I look for that who use Necrozma sprites and Backsprite for Kommo-o.... This is unfair. So for clear reason and copyrights for my sprites i start puting them into DeviantArt. Screw this repository when you can not add simple thing like credits for spritemakers...

I just noticed that most (I'm not saying all) of your posts here are either not properly resized models or rants about credits... Please refrain from posting pure rants about credits since they usually are the cause of some arguments here... If you want to withdraw your sprites posted here then feel free to do so as early as within 24 hours (so that I won't be including them should I pick your sprite)... Your sprites edited, recolored or QC'd by other members can also be withdrawn, but if you're fine with your sprites to be included here, please allow me to credit those who made alterations to your sprite too (of course you will be credited too since you're the main artist)... Same thing with the sprites that you QC'd, you will also be credited... I hope that we're clear with this one and I also hope that I won't be reading any more rants like that in the future...

I get why you're annoyed, but if you're doing this for credit then you're making the sprites for the wrong reasons. The whole point of this resource is to make a repository for the best quality sprites out there for people to use in their hacks if they want to include gen 7 pokemon, not some elaborate brag-fest for who made the most of them etc.

Either make sprites or don't, but don't winge.

Agree with this...

dont worry about this and please dont leave the Repository you are doing a great job.

Of course I won't leave or abandon this thread... And thanks! You guys are doing the better job since you are the ones contributing here! :)

This looks great, so great in fact I could have sworn you took my sprite from the Smogon Sun/Moon sprite project, moved the one arm around cause why not, then claimed complete credit for work you based off of somebody else.

I totally wouldn't mind you using it too, just give credit where it is due.

I hope i have helped you!!!

Leparagon from Deviantart/Smogon made the Sandshrew

Leparagon did NOT make that, time to stop sniffing whatever you are sniffing.

Smogon is a forum of thousands of people, but that Rockruff was made by princess-phoenix of Deviantart, and I ensured I had permission to include it in my project, maybe you should do the same.

From this point if any spriter thinks about posting 'borrowed' or stolen work without credit should watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

I'm not even sorry about double posting either.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this repository has caused to you guys at Smogon... And by the way, now that we're talking about it, can we, at some point or another, resize some sprites from your project (of course we'll ask for permission from the artist if necessary)? Thanks a lot!

I have a back log of things I've been meaning to do, and one of those was formalize the crediting process and how to properly credit and link to each image.

Since this seems to be an ever increasing problem, while I'm still sorting out the specifics I would appreciate it if anyone involved would start find the exact links to the images you've used in this resource. Find a link that:

1) Shows the artist's name
    2) Shows the date of creation
    3) Where it says the sprites are fore for public use and able to be distributed, even if that requires a second link.

I try to let you guys do your own thing but this is probably got to be the upwards to the 10th time I've had to deal with crediting and permission battles in these resources. I highly appreciate the things you guys do, but I need to be a bit more stricter with the way we credit and obtain permission from now on. I hope you understand the reasoning for this, and it will only help artists that participate in the long run.

Thanks for this! {:3}

Just for cleaning things up,this our project work so far:

Credits are given to the guys that uploaded the images and the men they gave credit to.
    Mareanie by JaegerLucciano,palette by me
    Shiinotic,Vulpix and Pherosoma Update by GoranTheGreat.

Did some progress with Dhelmise but still I dont want to put him on the set.

Thanks for compiling! We'll be using some of them! By the way, are they all in Sugimori colors already (I won't expect Marshadow and some form/es to be in Sugimori color though)? I'm asking so that it would be easier to compile them sooner...

I really need some sprites to put in my game, but no one's talking about the Lycanrocs' backsprite, Crabominable, Toxapex and Mareanie's backsprites, Araquanid, Salazzle, Cosmoem, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Magearna's shiny sprites, Alolan Dugtrio's backsprite and Alolan Golem's backsprite. :/

And everyone keep talking about sprites that are already done!

I'ld help if I were good at that :/

Making sprites aren't easy as you think they are, I'm telling you... I also tried doing some sprites too because I once got too impatient but it's really hard (for me at least), especially that the ones that I'm waiting before are the most difficult ones to make (I'll also make them if I can)... Same thing with the sprites that you've mentioned... They actually are the most difficult ones to make that's why there are no submissions for them yet... Everyone keeps talking about done sprites because they need some QCs and other kinds of modifications too, and I don't even accepted most of them yet... I hope you'll be more patient for the sprites and sorry for inconvenience too...

Dartrix

Marcos_SGG
    Years
  • Calm Down Please..., Yea i Know that Make Sprites is Hard, let's talk about other Things...
    Can Someone Please cut Decidueye And Silvally sprite for me? I Really liked It

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    hey everyone,
    well i deleted them for some personal reasons and now i'm back :P
    so here's the alola starter's final evolutions with shiny form (credits: Leparagon, Fishbowlsoul90 and PrincessofMusic)

Solgaleo, with head markings(Wobblebuns)(need QC)

Misc. Sprites(hakamo-o's teeth are fixed now)(credits:MilanesaCosmica for zygarde and fishbowlsoul90 for ash greninja and turtonator)

Lycanroc(credits:Leparagon and C-James21)

and finally...
    Ash Pikachu(credits:The Cynical Poet)

I apologize for wrong crediting :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I don't know if its just me but complete zygardes front sprite looks weird.
    I compared it with the the sprite before it was resized and i starded disliking the sprite.
    I didn't try to offense the one who resized it but it should be replaced

And some one should fix m primal groudon sprite even more because there are some error i tried fixing but
    it got even worst

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    Making sprites aren't easy as you think they are, I'm telling you... I also tried doing some sprites too because I once got too impatient but it's really hard (for me at least), especially that the ones that I'm waiting before are the most difficult ones to make (I'll also make them if I can)... Same thing with the sprites that you've mentioned... They actually are the most difficult ones to make that's why there are no submissions for them yet... Everyone keeps talking about done sprites because they need some QCs and other kinds of modifications too, and I don't even accepted most of them yet... I hope you'll be more patient for the sprites and sorry for inconvenience too...

I know it isn't easy, sorry if it sounded like that. I think I've expressed me wrong. I was more or less just doing a list of the Pokémon nobody's talking about. I didn't want it to look mean or impatient. I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm still learning how to rearrange a sentence for it to sound like I want it to. Sorry about that. :(

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Just for cleaning things up,this our project work so far:
    Spoiler:

Just a few things I noticed at a quick glance. These are probably just some things that still have to be worked out of preliminary sprites so take this with a grain of salt.

- Decidueye looks a bit small compared to the pre-evos. Could we possibly have a different pose for it?
    - Brionne looks very bright. Could we add some more shading to it?
    - Yungoos doesn't have shading/enough shading from what I can tell.
    - Charabug's outlines in the shiny front sprite are really hard to see. They should be darkened.
    - Rockuff's front sprite could use some work. It's a little... derpy. qoran's version is excellent, I recommend that one.
    - Oricorio's Pa'u and Sensu forms need a lot more shading. Pom-Pom doesn't need as much but it wouldn't hurt.
    - Dewpider's front sprite needs more depth. It looks kind of flat atm.
    - Stufful has some outlining issues near the top-left side of its head, near the ear.
    - Bounsweet's front sprite needs some more depth too.
    - Steenee's leaves on the backsprite are a bit jaggedly outlined, some rounding out could make it look a lot better
    - Tsareena's legs look... weird. Not really sure how to place it.
    - Komala could use some shading on the head in the front sprite.
    - Togedemaru's tail looks weird in all sprites. The front sprite isn't as much of an issue, but in the backsprite it looks like it was just sketched on. The shiny backsprite also lacks shading for some reason.
    - Mimikyu's shading is really weird. It looks like the light source is coming from a completely different place than all the other sprites.
    - Solgaleo and Lunala's shiny palettes could use some reworking. It's hard to see some of the shading/markings on them, especially on Lunala.
    - Pheromosa could use some more shading in the front sprites.
    - Kartana just looks really small.
    - Raichu's head looks really small, but that might not be fixable.
    - Sandshrew's backsprite looks really, really tiny. It looks like someone edited the BW backsprite.
    - Both of Vulpix's palettes need fixing. The outlines aren't dark enough, especially in the shiny palette.
    - Ninetale's palettes need a little less work, but some regardless.
    - Diglett and Dugtrio's palettes look a bit too saturated.
    - Persian's back sprite pose is... questionable...
    - Exeggutor's shiny palette needs a small edit. The highlight on its stomach in the front sprite looks weird.

Otherwise, most of these look really good! A thing to note about palettes: if you can't see the outlines of specific features in the sprite, the colors are too bright and need to be changed.

Also, please credit all your sprites. It isn't hard.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    Just a few things I noticed at a quick glance. These are probably just some things that still have to be worked out of preliminary sprites so take this with a grain of salt.

- Decidueye looks a bit small compared to the pre-evos. Could we possibly have a different pose for it?

have this one by me, maybe it works better for you

goranthegreat

Here's Toxapex i know someone can do a way better backsprite
    backsprite by leparagon

Last edited:
    Back