• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Legendary Pokemon To Catch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAngel

Pokemon Master...Duh!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    Who do you think is the easiest legendary pokemon to catch in the pokemon games, red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond and pearl??

Post the pokemon name and reason if you can.

Thanks xx

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Well, based on actual data, there are several that are easier to catch than
    others. If not mistaken, I think Palkia and Dialga are the easiest... No?

YoungAngel

Pokemon Master...Duh!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    I find it so hard to catch the pokemon that keep running away like entei and mesprit, wow! lol

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Easiest: This is a tie between two that should have been a pain in the ass to catch. Regigigas and Girantina. Two ultraballs each, or one of them only needed one.

Hardest: Either the other regis or Rayquaza. Rayquaza and his rest which restores his HP, and his outrage which kills him, and his fly which makes him invulnerable for one turn.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Dialga was easy to catch. So were most of the stationary legendaries.

Hardest are easily the runners. Especially like in FR/LG.

starfighter4892

Elite Four Trainer
    Years
    Dialga was the easiest catch for me, I just threw my masterball at it and caught it. But now I think I shouldn't of thrown the only masterball at it.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Almost all legendary's have 3 of catch rate. But Dialga/Palkia have 30 witch makes them a joke in comparison with others. So Arceus is the higher LVL pokemon of the legendary's, but Rayquaza have Rest and his lvl is also high. I think that the 3 dogs in G/S weren't SO difficult, cause they're 3. Most difficult were Dog's on FR/LG an Lati@s on R/S/E but there're tricks to catch them to so they're big deal really...

In few words:
    Easiest:Dialga/Palkia
    Hardest:Rayquaza Arceus(I can't decide XD)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I haven't played D/P yet, but out of all the legendaries I have caught Kyogre was the easiest for me.

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Easiest: Giratina. LOL! I hit him for about... 1/10th of its HP, paralyzed it and threw a Dusk Ball.. at night.. in a cave.

Rayquaza and his rest which restores his HP, and his outrage which kills him, and his fly which makes him invulnerable for one turn.

Hardest:Rayquaza.. for those reasons.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The hardest... I always found the birds in R/B/Y the hardest. I used to think you were only able to catch one, and then the other two would get impossible to catch, so you had to chose which one you wanted. But then I suddenly had caught both Zapdos and Articuno... ^^

The easiest... was probably Groudon. I made him sleep at all times, and kept throwing Ultra Balls. Tadaa.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    well My easiest and hardest were:

Easiest: azelf, first dusk ball with half health

Hardest: Articuno in RB, I used 98 ultras on that thing xD

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Easiest:
    I'll go with Mewtwo on R/B/Y. Just keep throwing Pokeballs at it when it's really weak and you can catch it easily.
    Of course all legendarys can be captured like that, but Mewtwo and the other legends on R/B/Y are a bit easier than the ones in the later games.

Dailga was very easy for me on Diamond.
    I weakened it down, and I actually caught it with two Ultra Balls.
    Lucky me. :D

Hardest:
    Some of the Regis, and the legends of G/S and R/S/E.
    I threw more than 80 Ultra Balls at Rayquaza, but I killed it, (rather, it killed itself by confusion) so I had to reset and start over again.

Mew can also be though to catch. (Done by the Mew Glitch)
    It'll easily break out of every Pokeball you throw at it, (the ball doesn't wiggle) except one.
    Keep throwing Pokeballs (Ultra Balls) and you'll eventually catch it.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Eastiest:
    Moltres, on Firered. God that was easy :) 3 Ultra balls..

Hardest:
    Erm.. i'd have to say... Probably.. Mewtwo. That was seroisly hard.
    It took me over 40 Ultra balls to catch it. I was eating Mcdonalds when i did :)

Years
    Easiest to me is Dialga, of course.
    Hardest, Azelf. Lots of Dusk + Ultra Balls, even though it's night.
    And it doesn't help that all of its moves hurt! Thanks to its Nasty Plot and 125 SA and Att stats...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back