• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Ever since I got my accounts merged, I've gotta start my emblem collection all over again. XD

I should probably start by requesting the PC Veteran and Supporter ones. I'm also a sexy ex-mod, in case you're wondering.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I think today is the day I get my veteran emblem.
Maybe.
Maybe......................

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
^ I think that's a bit mean. We veterans aren't that old, right? The time has come to request me to be a veteran.

Never mind, someone gave it to me yesterday. I was not informed of that.

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
It's my birthday today and unlike all other years on PC, I didn't forget to ask for the emblem this time, yay!

Pretty please and thank you in advance :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's my birthday today and unlike all other years on PC, I didn't forget to ask for the emblem this time, yay!

Pretty please and thank you in advance :)

Done and happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Years

Sorry, but to get PC Veteran you need to have been on PC for at least 3 years and for Committed you need to be paired to another member for at least 1 year.

Just a pointer, if a member has more than one account, the join date of the original account counts towards the years required, Kuzronk's original account joined in February 2011, as shown here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=254777

So technically he originally joined 3 years ago which makes him eligible to get the emblem. I know this because I once saw another occasion of someone requesting a veteran emblem who had a another account that already reached the 3 year mark.

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I knew that, but he (she?) didn't provide that information in the initial post so I wasn't going to just assume they had another account that was 3 years of age.

If they can confirm it by posting again I'll be more than happy to give it to them. I dunno about the Committed emblem though, I need to find the Pairs thread real quick.

EDIT: Okay from what I can see your pairing was posted before, but it'd be helpful (and is also required) if you would point me towards the original pairing since I seem to find it. I did find the one updating for a name change but other than that I dunno. I'll search again.

EDIT 2: Found a year old pairing with the old username, I'll just go ahead and give the Committed emblem too with the Veteran one later. Though any staff can feel free to just give it to them, I'm just nitpicky and want them to confirm it first >.<

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Ive never seen this thread before, nice to know how to get a few emblems.
Although some of them require you to do things like asking to becoming a Mod or asking for an emblem that doesnt exist xD

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
I've... somehow been here since 2008, but I haven't really been active until lately? Would I still qualify for the PC Veteran Emblem, or...?

If not, that's perfectly okay, though. Just figured I should ask~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back