• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Info: Emblems - request & discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Welcome to the Emblem thread!

As you may or may not know, emblems are a fun feature here at PC, which you can view in a special tab on your profile! There are many different emblems. Some are easy to obtain, some are nearly impossible. Some are serious, some are just for fun. For example, one might be awarded to someone based on their great posts whereas another will poke fun at the typos we catch them making. None of these emblems are given automatically - anyone who gets an emblem is hand-picked by the staff.

This thread is a way to speculate and discuss how to get some emblems and learn how to qualify for various community-wide emblem. If you see an emblem and you think you know how to obtain it, let everyone know! If you've gotten an emblem that isn't on this list, and you're not entirely sure why, come see what everyone thinks in this thread. The staff won't confirm anything, but maybe you'll get a hint here and there. Just use this thread to talk about anything related to emblems~

Requestable Emblems

All emblems are manually given out by staff members. Some of the emblems have very specific requirements such as usergroup, postcount, etc. Any of these emblems will be listed here and you can PM or contact any staff member to ask for it only if you know you qualify for it - or just ask for it here in this thread. (If we cannot find concrete evidence that you meet the requirements, it may not be granted.)

Emblems - request & discuss!

Emblem: PC Veteran
    Requisite: Be a member of PC for at least three years.

Emblem: Community Supporter
    Requisite: Donate money to PC.

Emblem: Committed
    Requisite: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.

Emblem: Theme Painter
    Requisite: Developing a forum skin.

Other (non-requestable!) Emblems

Below is a list of some community-wide emblems. These are emblems that any staff member is free to give out to any member they see fit. You might get them, or you might never even see them. In addition to the emblems listed below, specific forum emblems are found within their designated forums. Think you have figured out how to get a specific emblem? Speculate in this thread!

Remember - trying to directly request these emblems will more than likely not make you get it! Be smart about it c:​

Years
    I'm not asking for it... just curious of it... I swear, but what's the one with the cat? O___o I've never seen that one before in all honesty.

This is the description of it. The emblem is called "Innocent".
    Congratulations for being one of the only members on PC who isn't a pervert! Now about those birds and bees...

I earned this one back in 2012, so why not better to explain from someone who earned that very emblem?

Anyways I am happy there's a new thread about the emblems since the previous one did feel very outdated.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I think my most favorite earned one is my #1 fan emblem. I'm so proud of it. <3 It fits an adorbzfangirl like me, don't you agree? ^w^ I can't remember when exactly I earned it though. I haven't earned a whole lot except for random ones. XD

Years
    I have 75 emblems as of this post. My best one is probably "Crazy, crazy member" since it does sum up my personality as someone who finds nearly everything funny. I also hold the honour of being one of the very few members to hold all the WTP emblems from Pokemon Trivia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think my most favorite earned one is my #1 fan emblem. I'm so proud of it. <3 It fits an adorbzfangirl like me, don't you agree? ^w^ I can't remember when exactly I earned it though. I haven't earned a whole lot except for random ones. XD
    I wish I had that too!! Do I? I don't even know haha. I don't want to give myself emblems really d:

I have 75 emblems as of this post. My best one is probably "Crazy, crazy member" since it does sum up my personality as someone who finds nearly everything funny. I also hold the honour of being one of the very few members to hold all the WTP emblems from Pokemon Trivia.
    You have sooo many emblems wow

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Throwback to when @Kaori gave me the #1 fan emblem for being obsessed with Hilary Duff.

Years
    Throwback to when @Kaori gave me the #1 fan emblem for being obsessed with Hilary Duff.

That reminds me, I have surprisingly never earned that emblem despite me claiming to be PC's biggest Oshawott fan. Maybe the staff team back then didn't see my fangirliness that easily.

Years
    Emblems are cool c: i love new thread too. I don't have any, just some emblem from GT. I say join every event in GT if you want ton of emblems xD. I dunno if anybody get emblem these days or they're given, just people aren't aware. I want to suggest a thread like who has gotten certain emblem whenever staff people gave them to someone. I know everyone in staff are always busy but I just want to give my thoughts about this. about no. 1 fan #naruto

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Emblems are cool c: i love new thread too. I don't have any, just some emblem from GT. I say join every event in GT if you want ton of emblems xD. I dunno if anybody get emblem these days or they're given, just people aren't aware. I want to suggest a thread like who has gotten certain emblem whenever staff people gave them to someone. I know everyone in staff are always busy but I just want to give my thoughts about this. about no. 1 fan #naruto

Maybe you can do that here on this thread! This thread is for emblem discussion as well, after all. :3

Hi! Err...I wanted to know what does it mean to be 'paired'?
    I'm kinda new so I don't know...

Being 'paired' is basically a means to show off friendship, or a romantic pairing in some way~

Like I'm paired with 3 other people, with 2 being my friends and one my actual pair. :]

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So, it's been three thousand years.....

can I have the Veteran emblem please? I suppose I could give it to myself but where's the fun in that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back