• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I'm feeling rather content today. Yesterday was lots of fun! I ended up hanging out with my uncles (mom's two bros) and my mom at an event for July 4th. It was just concerts and the like. One of my uncles won me a little purple unicorn stuffie (I named her Purple Rain) and one of those blow up hammers. :3

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • I'm feeling rather content today. Yesterday was lots of fun! I ended up hanging out with my uncles (mom's two bros) and my mom at an event for July 4th. It was just concerts and the like. One of my uncles won me a little purple unicorn stuffie (I named her Purple Rain) and one of those blow up hammers. :3

That's awesome! Glad you had fun!

Right now: Tired of...I guess everything? 😂😅

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Exceptionally sleepy. I feel like all I did yesterday was sleep and now here I am again, exhausted despite getting some good, solid hours in. blehhhhhh.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Shocked.

I still can't process the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh is gone, and especially how he died.
    Oh my god, same. I'm just beside myself. Japan has lost two incredibly influential people today.

It's devastating how those men lost their lives and my best goes out to their families.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Exasperated, but hopeful.

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Heavy-hearted, though I shouldn't be since I have lots to enjoy. Guess it's just one of those days!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back