• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    • Online now
    The Green Mile movie made me cry.

It's difficult to grasp the horror of an innocent person being executed by the state. 'Death Row' is one of the scariest concepts imaginable to me. I can't imagine walking to your own impending death. Now put a completely innocent person into that situation and it's even worse.

This movie was a 3 hour visual of one of my worst fears.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • So you know that feeling when you feel so frustrated with how your life is, as if everything seems to not be going well for you and you feel so sad and disappointed with everything but you can't exactly pinpoint why or what is making you feel so miserable and also you don't really know how to express and open up about it with the people you love so you kinda just end up feeling nothing?

I don't really have one single word to describe it so… yeah, that. I'd say tired or apathetic but I'm not really sure.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • So you know that feeling when you feel so frustrated with how your life is, as if everything seems to not be going well for you and you feel so sad and disappointed with everything but you can't exactly pinpoint why or what is making you feel so miserable and also you don't really know how to express and open up about it with the people you love so you kinda just end up feeling nothing?

I don't really have one single word to describe it so… yeah, that. I'd say tired or apathetic but I'm not really sure.
    That must not feel good, hope you feel better soon!:love:

Years

I am sorry to hear that, Cosmega...
    I can relate, as I once felt depressed and apathetic without knowing why. I can recommend going to see a psychologist to talk and try finding out why. It worked for me.
    Best wishes for you to feel better as soon as possible. *Hug*

Back