• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End of the world May 21st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I'll wait til 2012 for the world to end. :)

Plus... I didn't even know about this end of the world.

Years
  • What's this so-called "end of the world". Don't listen to what this old freak says about the world ending tomorrow or even that stupid "2012" movie.

It's all a HOAX!!!

If the world were to end, maybe we might all go to the Pokemon world? (Just joking)

Years
  • That's weird, one of my buds has a birthday on that date :o

Anyway I'll check back when December 21st, 2012 arrives. It's the most likely for now.

Though it's very doubtful.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    In all seriousness, this is just a notorious bugaboo. I don't really believe in predictions and anyone who presumes to predict such a specific date is a nut job. We don't actually know when the world is going to end so there is no point of predicting and causing mass hysteria.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If the world begins to end, I'll eat all my cute stockings and start actually wearing skirts.
    It's fortunately not going to happen. Anytime someone predicts doomsday it NEVER COMES! God doesn't want us to know when the end is coming...it's gonna be totally random.

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • This is nonsense...
    There're too many "end of the world" predictions, none of which have come true.
    I'll wait for 2012 to see if anything happens, thank you. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • At least this would mean that I wouldn't have to take my Spanish exam on Tuesday but yeah I think I'll wait until 2012 as well to see if this whole entire thing about 'the world going to end' will actually end in that year.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Update: Now people say (atleast, they said earlier but I just found out) something which makes sense, the return of Jesus! :D He'll bring people back to believe in Christianity, however, there will still be earthquakes and stuff untill October 21st, when only 3% of the population survived. Since I live in a area with much nature, I'll just be outside and stuff (if it happens) and be cool, while all guys in NY would most likely die, sorry :(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    All I'm saying is, if we go to sleep during the last few hours of May 21st, we're gonna... we're gonna wake up in the morning of May 22nd!

Edit: I didn't even read the second page before posting this and my post just happens to under someone who basically said the same thing? Maybe the world is coming to an end.

Years
  • THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING, PRAY AND CONFESS YOUR SINS, AND EAT AS MUCH HAMBURGERS AS YOU CAN.....Na, in all seriousness, no one will know what will happen tomorrow, so why not just relax and take your minds off that...actually i just realized that in some parts of the world, it's already May 21st, and nothing has happened, so why such a big deal?

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • Well, When you think about it he was wrong about it before... He has got millions of dollars from it (72 I think...) and in about one hour it will be 6:00PM in Kiritimati. So, I personally believe in God, But are we really going to listen to some old man's predictions?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Like I say in every other "end of the world" thread...being absolutely sure that the world won't end is just as arrogant and narrow-minded as being absolutely sure that the world will end. I'd say that the odds of the world ending on May 21 is just as good as the world ending on any other day...0.0000000000001%... XD

Personally, calling it the "end of the world" is a bit of a misnomer. It's more likely that the end of human society will arrive long before the earth itself is decimated. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back