• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Even If It Kills Me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Life is short. Laughably so.
    But in this blink of time, this proverbial blip on the map of history, we laugh and cry, love and hate, fail and succeed, learn and forget, bleed and heal, come together, drift apart.
    In this life, the strange tragedy, comedy hybrid it is, the possiblities are endless.
    And within those endless possibilities, there is one that we as humans set our eyes upon.

One goal.

What would you do if you knew you could not fail, even if it killed you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    If failure wasn't a possibility, I'd probably work somehow to get equal rights for all humans. That means no discrimination when hiring someone for a job, making gay marriage legal everywhere, and different stuff like that.

Of course, that wouldn't totally get rid of prejudice, but it would be a good place to start, I think.

Years
  • If I couldn't fail?

A lot of very selfish things have come to mind, but going for something else I'd like to see - I would really like to see people be more accepting of diversity and each other. So I guess I'd spread the love and work towards mutual, if not acceptance, at least tolerance amongst the human race.

Years
  • Study extrasolar planets for alien life forms. I believe that it's the single most important discovery that humans could ever make, and that we are on the verge of doing so. As someone who is in school to become an astronomer, I can't help but dream that I will play even the smallest hand in making that discovery, against all odds and statistics.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Making a client that was able to connect all sorts of applications designed for people who have visual impairments. Sorry, I'm sadly not very interesting. It also probably won't lead to my death, unless I get AIDS or something. I need to stop being such a realist :p

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • None of my goals are really focused towards me, I could care less about myself, instead I just want to help people in anyway I can. I want to help people who don't get to eat everyday because they're poor, I want to help people that are suicidal or depressed and I want them to know that they matter just as much as everyone else and that things will get better. I want to see everyone treated equally, regardless of tattoos, skin colour, education, sexual preference, etc. I want to help minimize disease and find a cure for cancer, and I want to find a way to make sure that future generations have all the resources and supplies they need to live a quality life. I want to find a 100% clean and efficient energy source and stop pollution in the ocean.

I know there's no way in hell that I could do all, or maybe even any of this, but I just want to help people be more happy.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'd get Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul back on American Idol. Or, y'know, world peace, yada yada.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Helping people.

Just... outright helping people. Because that's sort of already who I am. I go out of my way to help everyone, drives me mad when I can't do anything. Sometimes I help too much for my own good, sacrificing my time far too much and risking things that should be important to me.

But I can't help it. When I see a homeless person holding a sign on the highway, I give them the box I keep in my car that has non perishable food in it. Last week a bunch of construction workers were working on the underpass by my apartment building in freaking HEAT, I brought them all bottles of water.

I fully believe that one person can change a lot, even if it's just one small gesture at a time.

Years
  • World peace isn't something one person can do, so maybe I'll just say..
    TO RULE THE WORLD! >:3 Muahaha

I admire your ambition though as much as I don't like to admit it, a single human cannot possibly achieve global conquest on their own.

I require a plan. One which will map out the multiple phases which lead me to rule this world. Detailed and adaptable this plan must be in nature.

I will need an army consisting of like minded individuals who share my ideals and who will unite under my vision to see it a reality.

I require resources that are rich and diverse to fuel my schemes. The supply lines will need to be fortified sufficiently as a breach will prove detrimental to the progress of global conquest.

Even if it kills me, I will march forward towards great victory for as long as this body of mine draws breath. I will rule and unite this world, bring forth revolutionary changes that none have ever witnessed. For I am the Overlord - King of Kings.

Back