• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution - The Pokémon's Perspective

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
    Years
    Oh I can't wait to evolve! I'm gonna be a beaut...... Wut the fudge is this?? I'm standing and a stick grow in my tail... I'm supposed to be a fox, right? Why, Arceus?! Why?!

Slakoth --> Slaking

Years
    "Oh yeah, I'm evolvin', maybe I'll have some muscles and such, HEY, what the ---, I got hairy!"

Shelgon --> Salamence.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    (I'm gonna have to break the thread revival rule so we can use this game in the upcoming Trivia event!)

Omg omg which form do I like better?! Can't I just have both, pretty please... :(

Wurmple -> Cascoon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    "Wat on erth... Wai am I ROUND!? And WHY am I not some giant kickass cterpillar why!?!?!?"

Kakuna -> Beedrill

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    MWAHAHA, I'm free, finally free! Fear me, pathetic unevolveds, for I have learned more than just Harden!

Togepi → Togetic

(I'm gonna have to break the thread revival rule so we can use this game in the upcoming Trivia event!)

You could just have remade it, y'know. ;)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    "Oh boy its happening, its happening! I hope I become a dual type! Wait, what this is it? Im just faster and i got a freaking horn?"

Pikachu→Raichu

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    "Wait, I didn't know this form existed! Did Game Freak give me another evolution at the last minute? :o"

Remoraid -> Octillery

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    "What the heck just happended i was just a freaking fish now I have like 8 arms!"

Magnemite → Magneton

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    "What's this? I changed colour? And I have some blue things on my chest?"

Ponyta -> Rapidash

Back