• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra supporter username change requests (SUPPORTERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Old username: Kitsune
    New username: Sailor Moon

Last Activity: March 30th, 2009 7:46 PM

Thank you :3

^^

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Old username: zappyspiker
    New username: zcyler Skip class because rainbow started this

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've been thinking long and hard about this. YES. I want to do it. YES. I know I probs won't have any more name changes until May. <3

Old username: Auticorn
    New username: shut the what

New username courtesy of Troy Baker on Retro Replay. I liked it, so I'm going with it. :D

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So this'll probably be the only time I ever change my name but since I couldn't sign up with the one I wanted (as is the case with literally every website I've ever signed up on), I wanna get it now!

Old username: CiCi Sama
    New username: CiCi

There is a super old account with the name Cici, but they meet the criteria of no posts, not logged in for over 4 years, not banned, and I've got over 1,000 posts (oh holy crap for real?? xD), so hopefully I can snatch this one up. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    old uername: Go
    new username: Shinji

GET IN THE ROBOT

nah just kidding, i'm just shuffling around between Pokemon rivals at this point

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back