• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eye Color Thread

What is your Eye Color?

• Blue

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Green

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Gray

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Black

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Contacts - Freaky Coloring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contacts - Normal Colorings

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    What's bad about green eyes..? o_o I like green.
    Oh I just adore green it's my fav color but think of it this way I am the only person in my entire family that has green eyes all the rest have blue, at sch ool if I gat angry which I do frequently I almost am certain to hear the coment "Here comes the green eyed monster." as I walk down the hall so you see I my eyes are my soft spot I can laugh at insults directed at me but if they have anything to do with my eyes thats were I'm sensative so thats why I don't exacly like haveing green eyes.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    my eyes are weird...i have brown eyes but it has realy dark green around it...like an outline

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I have really really dark brown eyes that almost look black...XP ^___^
    lol, I wish my eyes were black tho. ^_^

I heard people with blue eyes are more probably to see things blurry than with people that have black or brown eyes.

I like blue eyes or green, but they'd look terrible on me.. >_<

*gets stabbed to death by contacts*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Jinona said:
    Oh I just adore green it's my fav color but think of it this way I am the only person in my entire family that has green eyes all the rest have blue, at sch ool if I gat angry which I do frequently I almost am certain to hear the coment "Here comes the green eyed monster." as I walk down the hall so you see I my eyes are my soft spot I can laugh at insults directed at me but if they have anything to do with my eyes thats were I'm sensative so thats why I don't exacly like haveing green eyes.
    Ohh, I see. Well I wouldn't let it bother you then. It probably means you're the special one, lol. ;P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • shiny_jiggly said:
    Mine's brown, normal for an asian.
    Anyway I just learned in Biology class that the brown eye colour characteristic is a dominant alleles. Blues are recessive, so to get a recessive you've got to have two of those alleles(from your parents) to have blue eyes.
    I love Biology classes ^_^
    Yup. And Asian people include people like me - I have brown eyes. =p

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    I have two different colored eyes! My right eye is a medium brown with a greenish-gray outline. In bright light it looks like a golden-amber-ish color. My left eye is a greenish color. In bright light it's hazel green. :D I'm proud of my eye colors!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    mine is brown, dark brown. and i'm fine with it. n_n It looks wonderful with my black hair. ;P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    mine is brown, dark brown. and i'm fine with it. n_n It looks wonderful with my black hair. ;P
    Aww, I thought you had purple hair like your avatar. ;p My eyes are brown if I didn?t say it earlier. o.o;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    Aww, I thought you had purple hair like your avatar. ;p My eyes are brown if I didn?t say it earlier. o.o;
    lol, I wish I had purple hair too. XD My Mom won't let me. ._. *tickles mom*

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I have dark-brown eyes; I would like to add that no person can have black eyes unless if you are wearing contacts. :cool:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Zento said:
    My eyes are grey. o.o; Am I the only one with that color here? *laughs* *feels left out* *sits in the corner*

I wished my eyes were dark brown though. I love dark brown eyes. ^_^

Mine are so pale blue that they are almost grey. Does that count? n.n()

Back