• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Fact Checking Gardevoir's (late) 1 Year PC Anniversary/Birthday!

Years
    wahey happy bday Gardevoir! you're still quite a new presence to this community in my eyes considering i don't post often on the forums anymore, but i'm so glad you're keeping this place alive with your sweet energy <3 keep up your awesome work, and have a wonderful day!

Years
    wahey happy bday Gardevoir! you're still quite a new presence to this community in my eyes considering i don't post often on the forums anymore, but i'm so glad you're keeping this place alive with your sweet energy <3 keep up your awesome work, and have a wonderful day!

Thank you Roni! I am happy to still see you once in a while!

That's it, I'm quoting this so I can sue you if you ever try to leave 😈

Happy anniversary my friend!

Thanks, Starlight! Don't worry, I don't know the Teleport move! ^^

Years
    Ooops, I was almost missing that! It's really late, but happy anniversary and birthday FCG!

Fact Checking Gardevoir's (late) 1 Year PC Anniversary/Birthday!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I am extremely late. If only I wasn't so busy beyond these forums. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a good one. Forgive me for being late as I am.

Back