• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Doesn't the undead golem get to jail someone if we nl lol

[BURN] Cosmic

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Burn] Cosmic This bandwagon has the most people on it and it's better then letting Incubus interrogating someone.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    We need to burn someone, so.

[Burn] Cosmic

Sorry if you're town, Cosmic, but that derp is the best clue we got.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    O_o Ive just had to catch up on four pages...and I honestly dont think I absorbed any of what I read.
    Nothing makes sense any more. This is does not hold promise for my first day of college tomorrow
    [BAN] Cosmic
    I honestly have no reason not to join the bandwagon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    omg guys no

i feel so bad

i started a bandwagon ;__;

You monster.

Eeeeehhhh ... I mean, the lamp theory he put out about Gio seemed very well thought out ... and yet, he missed a detail like Gunner's public role?

I really don't like bandwagons and this faintly smells of mafia manipulation, buuuut ... [Burn] Cosmic. Color me convinced.​

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Guys, smell that? There be scum on this wagon.

Eeeeehhhh ... I mean, the lamp theory he put out about Gio seemed very well thought out ... and yet, he missed a detail like Gunner's public role?

It was clearly a mistake. Does that warrant a lynch?

I really don't like bandwagons and this faintly smells of mafia manipulation

...but you voted for him anyway?

i started a bandwagon ;__;

You did, but at least you admitted it was a random vote liable to change. It's unusual to find scum starting wagons, they don't want the attention. More likely they will jump on the wagon at pivotal points to help it along. For e.g. voter numero tres:

Because random lynching is fun [burn] Cosmic

If that's all the reason I need, then why not?

[Burn] GatAttack

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    How does the mistake incriminate me? Obviously I have no reason to deliberately attempt a bandwagon on aG if her role is public. I forgot about the set roles because I was sleepy.

This bandwagon is a bit ridiculous. Half the people voting for me are "random voting because there's nothing better to go on". I find that reasonably suspicious in itself, but I'm not about to carelessly bandwagon them for it.

Years
    How does the mistake incriminate me? Obviously I have no reason to deliberately attempt a bandwagon on aG if her role is public. I forgot about the set roles because I was sleepy.

This bandwagon is a bit ridiculous. Half the people voting for me are "random voting because there's nothing better to go on". I find that reasonably suspicious in itself, but I'm not about to carelessly bandwagon them for it.

I honestly jumped on the bandwagon because there was no better plan, if we don't lynch then daemons get a free kill as well as the undead. If we random lynch we have a chance at killing one of the mafia groups, or one of our own. so no lynch = 2 deaths and random lynch = one

It seems pretty logical to go with a random lynch even though normally they aren't a good idea, in the case it has the possibility to save a life.

I hope that made sense XD I'm exhausted right now :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I thought we learned already that random lynching is a terrible idea that can be easily and unnoticeably manipulated by the Mafia? I'm not necessarily saying we don't lynch, but it's a rather petty reason being used against me right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Here's a much better idea for a lynch. Kill everyone who used the word "night" in their first post of the game. Need proof? Go look at Klippy and Lawlietta's first posts.

Here's a list for you, before they might try to sneakily edit it out:

jdthebud
    eros
    Lost Heart
    Orpheus
    Parivir
    Detox
    Wizardman11

Years
    Here's a much better idea for a lynch. Kill everyone who used the word "night" in their first post of the game. Need proof? Go look at Klippy and Lawlietta's first posts.

Here's a list for you, before they might try to sneakily edit it out:

jdthebud
    eros
    Lost Heart
    Orpheus
    Parivir
    Detox
    Wizardman11

What does that have to do with lynching?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    He's implying that lycans used night as a code word to identify themselves. That's not hard to believe and is very useful information. We really should look into this.

Back