• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, I'm about halfway done with sending out role PMs. You may consider this the start of night zero, and may send me your night actions at any time.

I'll make the official phase post in a little bit.

Nakuzami

Years
Faeries & Legends
Beyond Haven

Night Zero
The beautiful night air was delightfully misleading. The dark was calm, and the restless quiet of the city carried its habitual flavors of alcohol and humor. It was about time for this peace to be broken.

Perhaps some sort of fatal convergence of the stars had decided to tempt fate tonight. Perhaps some dark magicks had drawn all manners of evil to Arxium at the same time. Or perhaps it was just a coincidence that everyone planned to strike tonight.

Little Bo-Peep smiled in her polite, mischievous manner. With her crook in hand, she wandered the night, her faithful steed trotting beside her. This war would need to be started with death, and it was up to her to make the first strike.

Likewise, Moses was preparing to purge the city of its evils in preparation for his Lord's coming. Walking the streets with his staff in hand, he glanced around, seeking out anyone who might stand in His way.

Grendel was still alone, but tonight he could feel his magic ready to burst. It was time to start recruiting.

The Gingerbread Man strolled down the sidewalk, whistling a tune. Every now and then he'd giggle at some unsaid joke. He was feeling cheeky tonight, and he was ready to prove himself. His dark ambitions were rising to the surface, and soon all of Arxium would know his name.

Beyond that, a Mysterious Figure had just arrived earlier, seeking out something, but what?

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
  • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Syndrome as ???
Seth Rollins as ???
Johnny as ???
Ewery1 as ???
Nagi as ???
Abby as ???
Ethereal Wizard as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Melody as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Goku as ???
Koakuma as ???
Lugarugan as ???
Juno as ???
Omicron as ???
Bardothren as ???
Mars™ as ???
Norðurljós as ???
Arx as ???
Salzorrah as ???
jdthebud as ???
Nimsy as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Lelouch as ???
gimmepie as ???
Winter as ???
Superjolt as ???
Wiicked as ???
Nuclear Chicken as ???
Twiggy as ???
Ullion as ???
CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
GreenFlame as ???
Zehn as ???
Kylie-chan as ???
Pecilia as ???
Mr Cat Dog as ???
Sopheria as ???
Cay as ???
Sun as ???
ShipItUp as ???
Fletch as ???

Nakuzami

Years
Normally I would notify you all with this post, but I can't without being on my laptop.

First of all, any player with a role that is involved in a chat should have received a mafia group invitation. Please check the groups at the top of the main UG section and join your respective groups. They're a good backup for communication, and right now they'll be the main way to communicate until all of the proper Skype and Discord chats have been setup.

Secondly, if the same people involved in the groups could PM their Discord/Skype information so that I can set up the groups, please do so. Otherwise you'll be stuck with the forum groups. You can also add me on Discord (Nakuzami#0743) or Skype (dr_nakuzami), letting me know who you are (if it's not obvious).

Lastly, I'll be moving the phase forward to the first day tomorrow afternoon (around twelve hours from now), in order to accomodate setting up these chats and getting the game settled. After that, I'll try to make all phases change at midnight EST after the proper amound of time (48/24 day/night) has passed.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Announcement:

The following roles were removed from the game, due to lack of players:
Kharis
Banshee
Calliope
Troll
Imp
Sign ups are officially closed. Anyone who would still like to play may request to be a substitute, in case any players need to drop out.

Additionally, if you're supposed to be in a chat and have not yet been added to one, please PM me your Discord information, or add me directly (Nakuzami#0743). If you do not have a Discord account, and would rather not make one, please let me know and I will find a way to work around it.

Faeries & Legends
Beyond Haven

Day One
It didn't take long for the serenity of night to devolve into havoc.

Moses, staff in hand, led his herd on the hunt. The Hippocampus and the Sphinx trailed behind him, ready to follow their master into the pits of Hell, if need be.

And it seemed that was going to occur sooner, rather than later.

The three of them surrounded Baba Yaga, who had been minding her own business by her cabin. Though she was old, she was powerful, and she did not take kindly to visitors.

"What are you doing on my property?" she hissed at the trio.

Moses gave her a kind smile in return. "We are only here to clean up Arxium, my dear."

The moment he finished speaking, he twirled his staff in hand and brought it down on the woman. What he didn't expect was for this unassuming elderly woman to have such quick reflexes. He'd underestimated her.

She caught the staff between her hands and threw the Shepherd to the side. The Sphinx immediately lunged at her, but, in a single movement, she grabbed her cane from its place beside her chair and brought it down on the beast's neck, snapping it. She then turned to the aquatic horse, who attempted to smack her with his tail, and caught the beast with a harsh blow to its rib cage.

With both of his beasts slain, Moses rose to his feet with a new passion burning in his heart.

"You should not have done that," he whispered venomously.

He grabbed his staff and rushed at the woman, using his magicks to tear her to shreds, beyond recognition.

Elsewhere in Arxium, Little Bo-Peep was having much greater success with her target. And she wasn't the only one.

The Gingerbread Man gave Nyra Kelle a warm, sweet smile as he served her his signature dish. There was a reason he'd earned the moniker of "Gingerbread Man," after all.

He was tall, handsome, and incredibly persuasive. And who would believe that gingerbread could be such a deadly weapon? Nyra took a bite out of it, savoring its exquisite flavors.

She let out a satisfied sigh. "This is positively divine," she said once she'd swallowed the first bite.

"I'm so glad that you think so, my dear."

He was about to take a seat next to her when he saw a flash of a light pink gown. What was Bo-Peep doing here? His face immediately contorted into a deep scowl.

"What's wrong?" Nyra asked, taking a pause from the gingerbread.

"It seems I have to go, my dear. Do enjoy the treat."

With that, he was gone. And with his exit, Bo-Peep entered. She held her crook with a firm grip, approaching Nyra from behind.

She smelled the gingerbread before she saw it, and she knew instantly that her mark had been sniped. She retreated back into the shadows before Nyra noticed her, displeased with these developments. She watched as the girl began to cough, her fair skin quickly developing a purplish tint.

Four people had died this night, but the The Valkyrie had eyes only for one.

"Come with me, dearest Mari," she hummed as she took the spirit by the hand. She guided him through the streets of Arxium, until they began to dissolve around them and take on the shape of the great halls of Valhalla.

The other three victims would soon find themselves awake once more, with no memory of having died in the first place.

The Doppelganger watched as the Valkyrie guided Mari to Valhalla, and instantly took a keen interest in the woman. It glanced her over, and began to feel its shape mold itself to a new body. Now there would be two guides to Valhalla within the walls of Arxium.

The night was violent, but it was also busy with less dire interactions. As the dawn came, these interactions broke up, and people began to emerge from their homes for the day.

It didn't take long to discover the mangled body of Mari Ouro, which quickly set the city into a panic.

There were monsters within these walls, and now they would have to find them before it was too late.
Alex Kaz is dead.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
  • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Syndrome as ???
Seth Rollins as ???
Johnny as ???
Ewery1 as ???
Nagi as ???
Abby as ???
Ethereal Wizard as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Melody as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Alex Kaz as ???
Goku as ???
Koakuma as ???
Lugarugan as ???
Juno as ???
Omicron as ???
Bardothren as ???
Mars™ as ???
Norðurljós as ???
Nathan as ???
Salzorrah as ???
Nimsy as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Lelouch as ???
gimmepie as ???
Winter as ???
Superjolt as ???
Wiicked as ???
Aventine as ???
Twiggy as ???
Ullion as ???
CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
GreenFlame as ???
Zehn as ???
Kylie-chan as ???
Pecilia as ???
Mr Cat Dog as ???
Sopheria as ???
Cay as ???
Sun as ???
ShipItUp as ???
Fletch as ???
Alex Kaz as a Shepherd
Syndrome said:
Seth Rollins said:
Johnny said:
Ewery1 said:
Nagi said:
Abby said:
Ethereal Wizard said:
Charlie Brown said:
Melody said:
Paranoia_ said:
Alex Kaz said:
Goku said:
Koakuma said:
Lugarugan said:
Juno said:
Omicron said:
Bardothren said:
Mars™ said:
Norðurljós said:
Nathan said:
Salzorrah said:
jdthebud said:
Nimsy said:
Bidoof FTW said:
Lelouch said:
gimmepie said:
Winter said:
Superjolt said:
Wiicked said:
Aventine said:
Twiggy said:
Ullion said:
CUTIEFLY!!! said:
GreenFlame said:
Zehn said:
Kylie-chan said:
Pecilia said:
Mr Cat Dog said:
Sopheria said:
Cay said:
Sun said:
ShipItUp said:
Fletch said:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'll admit, it would make logical sense for the mafia to target Alex, he's generally a helpful inno.

Glad to see we have a competent one for once...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'll admit, it would make logical sense for the mafia to target Alex, he's generally a helpful inno.

Glad to see we have a competent one for once...
Evening! I realise I'm new to playing mafia, but surely we'd want the mafia to not be competent, in order to defeat them quicker?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
> kills 2 mafia players
> gets killed by Moses
> gets saved by Valkyrie
> Valkyrie chooses to kill mafia

Bard, did I defeat your "grandma" record in Merlin yet?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Guys do we have a protective role? Do you think that Valkyrie should out? If we can protect them they probably know who the two mafia and baba yaga are.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
> kills 2 mafia players
> gets killed by Moses
> gets saved by Valkyrie

Is this a Baba Yaga claim or whatever its name is?

Salzorrah

Years
Hey, what can I say,

My leathery wrinkling body brings all the boys in the yard ;)

Notes: Sphinx and Hippocampus rolled the kill, Moses rolled the role empowerment.

Considering Alex was a Shepherd, he could be the Hippocampus or the Sphinx

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Welp completely blanked that shepherds were evil then:/

And yes, it's easier to hope for a weaker mafia, but Where's the fun in this whole thing being really easy?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
>reads post
>excited for 4 deaths
>suddenly valkyrie

Naku you smart motherfucker

maxresdefault.jpg

what's good y'all

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
> kills 2 mafia players
> gets killed by Moses
> gets saved by Valkyrie

Ok so you are Baba Yaga then? Got anything helpful to tell us?

Salzorrah

Years
Well, Moses, Hippocampus, and Sphinx (one of them is Alex I presume) really wants me out of the game pretty fast enough to consider an N0. Like srsly, all three? Geez, that hurts.

N0, targeted Klippy so I don't know what happened there.

Back