• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
  • lol. I can't read.
    When I see a wall of text, I tend to skim.

But you get what I meant.

Not really, they all visited Baba Yaga, so she should be the only one with any effects from them, unless they can somehow visit multiple people. Not totally sure what you're getting at.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Yikes these games move fast! So we know Alex's role then? That makes things easier.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think Nimsy just means that we'll know soon enough if the Sphinx is still in play and there will be confirmation as to who Alex was - if Gunner's not Baba Yaga, then the real one is silenced today and will speak up tomorrow, or they'll just die from not being able to solve the riddle, which would mean the Sphinx is still around and Alex was the Hippocampus. If none of this happens, then Alex was the Sphinx and his death meant he didn't get to silence Gunner or give her a riddle.

Years
  • 084.png

Same as syn xD

I get it johnny what was you trying to do > _ >

@Ewery: klippy and GP want to kill gunner because gunner will discover them the ****?

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Not really, they all visited Baba Yaga, so she should be the only one with any effects from them, unless they can somehow visit multiple people. Not totally sure what you're getting at.

For a mafia kill. Duh. That's the only time multiple people visit another person.
    The sphinx has a separate ability.

Have you even bothered to read the OP?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Yeah...I haven't got a good idea of what's going on.

Interesting to see people siding with each other already...

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Same as syn xD

I get it johnny what was you trying to do > _ >

@Ewery: klippy and GP want to kill gunner because gunner will discover them the ****?

Nvrm just ignore that stuff, it doesn't really matter anyways because we wouldn't be lynching them regardless, and I don't want to use metagame info.

For a mafia kill. Duh. That's the only time multiple people visit another person.
    The sphinx has a separate ability.

Have you even bothered to read the OP?

Wait so does an entire entourage visit the person that they're killing in order to carry out the kill? I just scoured the OP and I couldn't find anything about that <_<. Please quote it for me, thanks!!

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Wait so does an entire entourage visit the person that they're killing in order to carry out the kill? I just scoured the OP and I couldn't find anything about that <_<. Please quote it for me, thanks!!

That's basic mafia knowledge. Jeez, how new are you?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • That's basic mafia knowledge. Jeez, how new are you?

Uh every time I've played it it's been like there's a specific role or player that does the killing each night. Maybe that's not typical practice here but that's how it's done most everywhere I've played it. How would roles that kill everyone that visits them work then, you could wipe out the whole mafia in one night. And also how would you define the limits to who comes and who doesn't? Because it's clear that not everybody in the mafia went.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • We usually go by em rules.
    And if mafia visits the granny, they all die.

The only reason they all didn't die was because of the Valkyrie.

Right but there's like Bo Peep, who I guess gets their own kill, Baku, and Arion, none of whom visited Baba Yaga. Does that mean that Baku and Arion go with Bo Peep? Regardless, that's never how I played, thanks for telling me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    In case everyone's been wondering why I'm quiet, I work for nine hours and I live in the +08:00 time zone! I just woke up, haha. XD

To sum up my thoughts for the N0: a lot of happenings. :o This is gonna be a fun game and hopefully I can enjoy it to the fullest, despite the busy life. (:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Like I said, it's a common tactic to see how people react.

Also: Me being Moses makes no sense, because no one else jumped on it. If I was Moses I could've asked someone in the chat to join me, lol.

You guys are wrong, in EM only one person makes the visit; the one that hits the button first.

you obviously have not seen a mafia team be completely wiped by granny before.

it's funny as hell

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Tbh I always thought it was either the first who submitted the vote or it was RNG'd on EM? I remember the one game we had 4 mafia vs 10 innos and we decided to kill the granny (unknowingly, of course) and only two of us died since one of the mafia was also a tailer. o.O

Back