• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • They're not going to let a section as big as the Pokemon Fan Fiction section go without a moderator. Just give it time.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Sneezing is Dangerous!

This is the second time I have sneezed and hit something on a door.

First it was my head, now it's my left shoulder.

Ow...

No one seems to be doing much in the Fan Fic Section...

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Ahem...

Under what conditions do you find it easiest to write?

My answer...sitting at my computer, multitasking. I actually find it easier to write when I should be doing something else. Like homework. Which is why I write less in the summer. Yeah, I know I'm a nutcase.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Under what conditions do you find it easiest to write?

When I'm listening to music in the background, and I have inspiration to write about.
    I am normally good at multitasking, but not when I need my thoughts on my writing. Then it is just too much distraction.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Under what conditions do you find it easiest to write?

When people aren't pestering me about the next chapter. Seriously. The more people ask me about it, the less I want to write it.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Looking over the latest fics in the forum, I can't help but wonder one thing:

Am I one of the few people in this forum who doesn't post fics on SPPf? O_o

I mean, I have my reasons (one of which being I'm impatient), but I'm just curious if I'm in a pretty tiny minority here.

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • Computer, with the internet disconnected. Literally. As in, no wires and no wi-fi. Less distractions I have, the more I'll be inclined to put my thoughts down.
    Absolutely. It also helps for it to be quiet and late at night, when I'm at my most zany. Sometimes I can handle music, if it doesn't have words to it, but at other times even this can be too much of a distraction.

I also really like to drink real cold water with ice in it while writing, especially during the summer months, but that's not really a necessity.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • They're not going to let a section as big as the Pokemon Fan Fiction section go without a moderator. Just give it time.

canz i be modz plz? i wlil be rially gud.

Lol

Jax Malcolm said:

A majority of the authors here do come from SPPf but I've seen some who post only in Pokecommunity. You for example.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years

When the people around me are not talking to me.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • A majority of the authors here do come from SPPf but I've seen some who post only in Pokecommunity. You for example.

*nod* Figured as much. While it's not unusual to see someone stick to one community (or at least one major community, as I actually post on a smaller board as well), it just seems odd to me that there's so many people from SPPf. Odd as in I've never seen so many people who cross-post to the same two communities. Even on FFNet, I don't think there's this many who cross-post on SPPf.

Maybe it's just me. *shrug*

Bay

Years
    Some music and also after reading something for some inspiration, basically.

As for posting fics, there's only one fic I hadn't post in Serebii, and it's a romance one. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Am I one of the few people in this forum who doesn't post fics on SPPf? O_o

I no longer post stories on Serebii. Either no one reads them, or I get flamed for no reason. So I just stopped bothering with it.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Uh. Mpreg? What? Unless I'm behind on the terms, Twilight and its sequels did not have any mpreg in it.

Really? I could have sworn...*goes and checks wikipedia*

Oh! I'm the one behind on the term, apparently. I thought it meant conception between two incompatible species. Obviously I'm not very knowledgeable about such things...my bad. ^^;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Am I one of the few people in this forum who doesn't post fics on SPPf? O_o
    Most of us post here because of the large number of idiots/noobs/flamers over at SPPf. The only reason I'm still posting there is because I do have a bit of a fanbase over there. This will stop as soon as I finish my fic over there, and any future writings will be PC-exclusive.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, on the positive side, it could be worse. (If you can read that with a straight face, feel free to comment.)

I broke into hysterics at Chapter Six: Team Chrono kidnaps the presidents. Where the hell did you find that?

I-I-I...I think...that...that was a joke, not real, like Oni Raichu's "Atak of the Grate stom" or something. Right?

Sighs.

It was entitled Da Tale Ov Ultmat Dsstnee. [/getdafactzstraight]

If you look at the last thread she locked here, you will see that she misses Astinus too, for more reason than one.

Who knows, she might find a replacement for her.

Damn, I see someone who's hopeful for the role right here.

They're not going to let a section as big as the Pokemon Fan Fiction section go without a moderator. Just give it time.

That isn't what you were saying to me five hours ago.

Looking over the latest fics in the forum, I can't help but wonder one thing:

I mean, I have my reasons (one of which being I'm impatient), but I'm just curious if I'm in a pretty tiny minority here.

I post mine under the username of Teenage Angst because Serebii needs to realise it's filled with depression. My fics tend to get pretty good reviews and when they don't, I attack people. Hell, I registered a few days ago and in that time, I've got someone banned who wasn't yours truly thanks to an argument between us.

I'm just waiting for one of you guys to accuse me of plagiarizing my own fic.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • I broke into hysterics at Chapter Six: Team Chrono kidnaps the presidents. Where the hell did you find that?

Five minutes on FFNet. It helped that it was on the second page at the time. *thumbs up*

The reviews are equally amusing, by the way.

I'm just waiting for one of you guys to accuse me of plagiarizing my own fic.

OMG plagiarist! *point!*

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    OMG plagiarist! *point!*

Lol, I love your way of turning something that seems like it is too late to be funny, into something that makes me laugh and puts a wide smile on my face.

Lol, when I sent you that first visitor comment, i went down to get pizza - i'm now finally eating it XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back