• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Have you ever had a dream about one of your Fan Fiction characters?

No but I wish I would. It may break my writers block which I really need broken. But with school starting tomorrow, I have no clue when it will end D=

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Have you ever had a dream about one of your Fan Fiction characters?

No but I wish I would. It may break my writers block which I really need broken. But with school starting tomorrow, I have no clue when it will end D=

It is more me being to lazy to write than having writer's block.

It would also be cool to meet a figment of our imagination too. :p

I think we may have exhausted this question, so i'll ask another.

If you could meet one character from a Fan Fiction of yours, who would it be?

I would say, Mimi from "Tears of Life."
    Dumb people are always fun to be around...
    Gives you something to laugh at ;p

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I don't like to bring up the subject of Fan Faction Mod, but what about the FFC?

Mai, the Arcanine. Call me crazy, but I want to meant a real Pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Oh God. Meeting Silver would make all my fangirl fantasies come true.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I don't like to bring up the subject of Fan Faction Mod, but what about the FFC?

Probably on hold until we get a new mod. Or you could tap one of the S-Mods, but I don't think they'll want to come around and post for something that minor.

It's no big loss, I think. How many people posted to the last FFC? XD

Do canon characters I use in fanfiction count? Because I would totally jump at the chance to meet Bill.

If not, Mercury and the gang. They're an amusing bunch. And would most likely buy me lunch (not that Bill wouldn't if I pretended I was dirt poor, but).

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Probably on hold until we get a new mod. Or you could tap one of the S-Mods, but I don't think they'll want to come around and post for something that minor.

Do canon characters I use in fanfiction count? Because I would totally jump at the chance to meet Bill.

If not, Mercury and the gang. They're an amusing bunch. And would most likely buy me lunch (not that Bill wouldn't if I pretended I was dirt poor, but).

If ya use a canon character, then you can meet them.
    *covers ears in case of fangirl scream*

Bay

Years

If you meant Freedom, I posted one! =O

(coughs)

Most likely Bunny. She's such a fun character to write and I won't mind meeting someone like her! XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

Oh man. Difficult question. I'd probably say Latias on account of her awesomeness and the fact that I'm obsessed with her she's my favorite pokemon, but Ren is a close second: he has this ability that would be extremely useful to me.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Under what conditions do you find it easiest to write?
    I feel like I need to revisit this topic, as I realized a little earlier today what condition seems ot make my writing best.
    Power Outages.
    Funny, but true. More than a few times, I've had a power outage from a storm or something, so in the dark, usually sitting on the floor on a blanket, I get some Cheez-its, a can of Pepsi and just write...I guess it's because I have nothing else to do, but for some reason, it really gets me into it, and I just can't stop, even after the lights come back on.
    I dunno if it's just because I'm forced to do it or something...but it really helps and I quite like it.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014

It would probably be Victoria, this bizznatch from my new fic will neva eva see! (oh ya I'm back for a limited time only. While supplies last, of course.)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    *wipes dust off account*

Sorry I disappeared guys, but I have returned. Now can someone tell what's been going on, especially why my Asty left? =(

Lupe from DI, and hopefully his coolness rubs off on me.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Asty left because of n00bs, waning interest in the franchise and personal issues she didn't want to get into. She pokes around here now and again, though, so I guess you can ask her about it if you like...or try her LJ. *shrug*

Oh, and this isn't me making a comeback by the way. I shall still only be lurking in the shadows here and pouncing on unwary fanfiction when least expected. Sorry, but I've got quite a bit of commitments to the RP sections these days. :<

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Ugh
    "Your token has expired, please push the back button and..." delete what you just spent minutes writing...

Great. I come back from school to find about 10 new posts of Fan Fiction ( 9 now, the locked one was a good laugh though), a visitor message or private message to respond to, a beta request to read and review 9 pages, do three homework assignments, and right a rant about a dumb girl in my class. Where do I find time for that?

Eh, I'll just skip the rant on the dumb red haired girl who expects people to read her mind(what's there to read?). Well, that will free up an hour...

(I know your asking, "How dumb can a girl get?" Trust me, ranted on this 5 times today - it can go on and on...)

*Smacks forehead*

A fourteen year old wrote "A Single Tear" (and besides slightly copying my title :P) he didn't know how to spell "to," he had an abundance of run-on's and sentences with improper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. He barely knew how to write dialog(if at all).

It was like a 10 year old writing a story in the thread/reply box.

Ugh... >,<

I'm not sure if this is the reason why Astinus left, but nOOB fics are really annoying.
    Fixing their errors... We shouldn't have to spend longer than it took them to write it just to review.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh, poor Alter Ego. Wallowing in the PRP forum and missing all the fun. :<

It appears that we need a new topic, and I'm not going to be the one to think of one. xD

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I'll come up with one

How long had your longest written rant been?
    I rarely ever WRITE them, but when I do...
    About a page in Word

How long has your longest chapter been?

I haven't really posted my chapters yet, and I normally seperate them by a certain number of pages...

So when it comes to Fan Fic - no records yet.

I did write a 3 or 4 chapter fic for a writing class.
    I think it was 30 pages...
    And I think my longest chapter was either 8 pages 10, or 15 :p

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Smacks forehead*

A f
    I'm not sure if this is the reason why Astinus left, but nOOB fics are really annoying.
    Fixing their errors... We shouldn't have to spend longer than it took them to write it just to review.

It appears that we need a new topic, and I'm not going to be the one to think of one. xD

I will; and Blue Angel's post gave me the idea:

I know that a lot of people hate on noob's fics, and let's be honest, most of that anger is justified, but have you ever seen a noob who has had a good story?

EDIT: beaten (yet again)

Two pages in word.

How long has your longest chapter been

12 Pages in word.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    How long has your longest chapter been?

Nine pages in word. Single spaced, one inch margins, twelve point font. Don't know why I felt like saying that last bit, but hey.

I don't really rant. So...couple of paragraphs, maybe?

I know that a lot of people hate on noob's fics, and let's be honest, most of that anger is justified, but have you ever seen a noob who has had a good story?

Well, if everyone wrote like I did when I started, the world would be a better place. XD But I was in 12th grade and had AP English Literature under my belt at that point. And even then I wasn't really spectacular, per se...probably more like "somewhat better than average".

Last edited:

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016

Yep!

"Until My Finest Hour"

His first post if I am not mistaken.

One of the best ones I've seen :)

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Sorry but since I'm new, what's a N00b fanfic? Just wondering is all.

A n00b fanfic is a fanfic written by a n00b, or new writer. They are typically badly done, but not always: if the writer does their homework first or is naturally inclined to writing, they usually do okay.

Welcome to the community, by the by. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back