• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Riolu

Finally Back
Years
  • What is the single worst fanfiction you've ever read? I'm talking the one that made you scream in agony not so much because of the bad grammar, but because of the inherent badness. We are talking about your personal fanfiction Satan.

Um. Well. I, uh... don't really want to offend anyone in case the person is actually a member here, but... I once read this complete disaster of a Ranger fic on another forum. I'll just say I first read it a before I signed up to any forum, and I liked it. Then when I'd read a few more I went back to review, realized what a mess the story really was (the storyline seemed to lead either nowhere or in circles and the characters had a personality change every five sentences, and that's not all of it) and decided I'd just keep silent.

And then there was a story I wrote myself... does that count? My first fanfic... the character started with an Eevee, captured Celebi on her first day, was the daughter of Professor Birch and had an eight-year-old sister who had been a trainer since she was six and was the professor's assistant. I reread it a few days ago... murder me...

~Golden

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • What is the weirdest/most crack inspired fic idea you have ever conceived?

The fic I'm writing for this month's FFC might fall under that category, for the sake of suspense I won't mention why. :)

Bay

Years
  • One of those is the same reason why there's so much bad POTC fic. XD And why I had to suffer through a really dark level that annoyed me in KH2.

Are the other movies as good as the first one? That's the only one that I saw, and all I remember from seeing it is that my mother yelled out in the theater "Wizard fight!" XD

The thing is, I don't think Orlando Bloom is a bad actor. In fact, I thought he did really, really well in "Kingdom of Heaven." It's just because of his good looks he has a lot of fangirls and then those fangirls want to make those wish fullfillment stories. :P Okay, enough of that guy. XD

As for the other movies, I thought the first one is a bit better than the second but the third one brings home the cake. :3 And oh yeah, gotta love Wizard fights. :3

What is the weirdest/most crack inspired fic idea you have ever conceived?

Definetly "Destiny's Tricks" as there's so many ideas that suddenly inspired me to write that fic. I think my favorite weird one is in Chapter Two where Destiny suddenly sings the Pokemon parody song of "Milkshake." XD

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    What is the single worst fanfiction you've ever read? I'm talking the one that made you scream in agony not so much because of the bad grammar, but because of the inherent badness. We are talking about your personal fanfiction Satan.

Hm. This is a tough one, because I have seen some horrible and disgusting pieces of work before.

I was once of 4kids (yes Gummy, root of all evil, I know) and this kid, whose name escapes me, but he had a story that made me want to vomit. Even the name of the story wanted to make me pull every bit of hair on my head for it was named 'the weirdos fanfic'.

*shudders*

Ugh, just thinking of it sends chills down my spine.
    Hi. *molests*

(I know you need lovin'. Scythey ran off to be the sub in a BDSM relationship with mewthree.)

Excuuuuuuuuuse me. It's my job to molest Astinus. >O

I was wondering where he disappeared off to, since he hasn't bothered me in a few days. Oh well. *molests back*

I need an adult! I need an adult! XD

What do you call e-molesting your profile then? HUHUHUHUHUH!?

I'm surprised at you, after setting you up with the User CP button and all. Hmph, I'll just go have my way with the edit button then.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • What is the worst manga ever? (like, drawing-wise)
    My friend's. She can't draw. And whenever I say, "your drawings could be better. here, let me help you," She walks away after slapping me like I've just said the ultimate cuss.
    It's creepy. /./

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Despite popular rumor, and the earnest and thorough efforts of the Finnish army, the forumite formally known as Alter Ego is not lying deceased and decomposing in the middle of one of our majestic forests but is, in fact, quite alive and animate and not quite ready to become compost for the future preservation of the national treasure that is our green gold just yet.

Well, damn. I'm down $30. *glomps* Good to see you, my dear! And it's also good to hear that you're almost through with military service. It'll be great to see more of you around. =D

yeah, The Mega Champion's fics are definitely the incoherent work of Satan.

I don't know whether to be glad I never actually sat down to read this or go out and melt my brain in an effort to find it.

Well, there was this one time when I decided to literally get Bill high and attempt to describe his hallucinations. It was a request fic where I tried to hit on the squicks of the requestee's fiance (namely, fic involving the requestee's OC and/or rape), and the only way I could see it happening was if Bill was blasted out of his mind. Don't ask what happened to get to that point. The point is that the hallucinations were WTF on a pogo stick. Because they involved things like demonic Sentret on fire.

The other crackiest ideas I've had were:

1. Good Omens/Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover (because the fandoms are just asking for it).
    2. The time when I decided to try taking a passing comment of a friend of mine and turn it into a fanfiction. The end result was Wes mpreg. Yes, Wes. As in, the bad-ass ex-con from Colosseum.
    3. The sequel to #2, which was written because aforementioned friend happened to tell me she liked it, so I tried my hardest to make it even more messed up.

Not anymore. 8D *molests Astinus*

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • My crackiest fic idea ever? Well...

It was a PMD fic that I still need to finish editing and post someday, if only to see the WTB reaction. The Caterpie you befriend at the beginning of the game? Yeah, not only does it turn out to be the main villain, but it also forms a pact with Sephiroth and similar video-game bad guys and destroys the world, only to rebuild it as a Starbucks, forcing the main PMD hero to team up with the characters of Neon Genesis Evangelion to find the Triforce and save Hyrule, but they're sidetracked by- *shot'ed*

And Jax Malcolm, don't worry about melting your brain, I've got the link to The Mega Champion's Kingdom Hearts fic right here for anyone who wants to read it and scream.

Yeah, the Other Writing section really needs a mod.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Lo and behold.

Despite popular rumor, and the earnest and thorough efforts of the Finnish army, the forumite formally known as Alter Ego is not lying deceased and decomposing in the middle of one of our majestic forests but is, in fact, quite alive and animate and not quite ready to become compost for the future preservation of the national treasure that is our green gold just yet.
    Darn it. D= I mean...welcome back to the land of drunken mods. Whee!

I've read a number of other horrible fics too, though thankfully I have long since forgotten their names. One was an OT fic based in Hoenn where - among many other mysterious exploits - the main protagonist defeats Wattson's Manectric with a newly hatched Eevee because (and I quote) the Eevee knew that he loved it very much and used a powerful Return attack.
    I could swear I read that fic, or read of that fic. It just seems so very familiar.

...and, well, my apologies Scythe-kun, but I must admit that the first edition of Season Champs scared me. It wasn't satanic, but...it was pretty bad, to be honest. Still, you've improved a lot since that so it's all good now, right? *Prepares barricade against any and all eventual counter-attacks* Just try to break it! I dare you! >O
    What can he do if the mod and his pair agrees? XD

And then there was a story I wrote myself... does that count? My first fanfic... the character started with an Eevee, captured Celebi on her first day, was the daughter of Professor Birch and had an eight-year-old sister who had been a trainer since she was six and was the professor's assistant. I reread it a few days ago... murder me...

~Golden
    XD Seriously reminds me of my second version of my OT fic. The main character was the daughter of Lance, was partnered with a Lugia and a Suicune, got a special Cyndaquil for a starter (and caught the other two later), and traveled around with Ash saving the world because she was just that darn spechul. XD I still have parts of the fic flying around somewhere.

The thing is, I don't think Orlando Bloom is a bad actor. In fact, I thought he did really, really well in "Kingdom of Heaven." It's just because of his good looks he has a lot of fangirls and then those fangirls want to make those wish fullfillment stories. :P Okay, enough of that guy. XD
    I'll admit it now. I never saw a movie staring Orlando Bloom. Lucky me?

And you mentioned "Milkshake"! Dodgeball is still an awesome movie.

Well, Jax does it better. Sorry. :<

What do you call e-molesting your profile then? HUHUHUHUHUH!?

I'm surprised at you, after setting you up with the User CP button and all. Hmph, I'll just go have my way with the edit button then.
    Well, you commented after Jax came back. I am a woman with needs just like anyone else, mister. :/

What is the worst manga ever? (like, drawing-wise)
    My friend's. She can't draw. And whenever I say, "your drawings could be better. here, let me help you," She walks away after slapping me like I've just said the ultimate cuss.
    It's creepy. /./
    Hooray for random questions! But for lulz, I'll answer. And only one person who still signs onto PC will know what I'm talking about. *squinty eyes at Jax*

The worst manga I have ever seen in terms of drawing: Yamato-san's. For reals.

Not anymore. 8D *molests Astinus*
    Yay! <3 Would you like me to bring the whipped cream? Chocolate sauce? Strawberry sauce? Dulce de leche sauce?

This is an awful lot of molestation for a forum devoted to a children's game/anime. :\
    This is nothing compared to what my friend and I make toys do while we're at work. Or the fact that I ran around with a stuffed crab yelling about how I have crabs. XD Seriously, I'm holding myself back here.

Yeah, the Other Writing section really needs a mod.
    I know. I would take it, but a certain higher-up staffer won't let the section go. :/

Thesis's fic is close to mine in some sense.

When I was younger, my older brother and I were bored while on our paper route. So, since we were obsessed at the time with Evangelion, we came up with the biggest cross-over. Shinji didn't want to pilot 01, so Speed Racer volunteered. The the Samurai Pizza Cats showed up, then a random Twinkee, Mulder and Scully from the X-Files, Sailor Moon, Locke and Edgar from FFVI... It just kept going and going. XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

For this month's FFC, I was going to create a rap song about a Cubone missing his dead mother. Yeah, it was around 12:30 at night, I was tired, and I was hopped up on sugar. That's the equivalent of being stoned out of my mind when it comes to me.

Did I mention I hate rap?

Saffire Persian

Feline of Light and Shadow
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Utah
    • Seen Nov 7, 2011
    What is the single worst fanfiction you've ever read? I'm talking the one that made you scream in agony not so much because of the bad grammar, but because of the inherent badness. We are talking about your personal fanfiction Satan.

.... One over at SPPF a good year in a half (at least) back. It wasn't even a page, with some things that were entirely inappropriate for the forum probably done because the author wanted to have a "lulz" moment. But I've read plenty of 'bad' fanfic.

Although, with all the talk of LOTR, there are a few LOTR fanfics I am quite fond of. XD Or were... have to go back and read them and see if I still like them.

BBC CODE THIS TIEM!

Probably for a writing challenge that had us write in the POV of an inanimate object. I started writing it at like, one in the morning about three months ago, got a page done, read it the next day, discovered I had essentially written a page with Hippy Tree-hugger Mother Earth Spirit Trees, and gave up the story to gather dust on my hardrive.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    An Eevee uses Quick Attack on a Vulpix. The Vulpix yells, "HEY! That's MY MOVE! I'll sue you for copyright infringement!" A lawyer appears and sticks the Eevee into prison. The end. And that, kids, is how the move Imprison works. 8D

For some reason I still think this is one of the most amusing things I have ever thought of.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Alter Ego...I thought we were friends. D:

I BREAK DOWN UR BARRICADE OF PUNINESS NOW Y/Y?

And I molest better than that transvestite cretin (or Jax Malcom, however you refer to him) . I'm taking back the User CP button.

I feel this post needs some hint of fanfiction

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • An Eevee uses Quick Attack on a Vulpix. The Vulpix yells, "HEY! That's MY MOVE! I'll sue you for copyright infringement!" A lawyer appears and sticks the Eevee into prison. The end. And that, kids, is how the move Imprison works. 8D

For some reason I still think this is one of the most amusing things I have ever thought of.
    You're right. That is funny! Any chance of pointing me to were that story may be? Wouldn't mind a laugh. :)

For me... well, due to a lack of stories, I'll just say my main story then. After all, I do have a 'pastry/pastry-related item' every chapter... heh. Haven't made any crazy ideas yet, strangely enough.

Golden Riolu

Finally Back
    Years
  • Oops, I missed this question before.

It wasn't really a fic idea in itself, but when I got the idea for Visions Of Fate and started to think up the characters, I had a lot of trouble with the humans. When I finally built up a description in my mind for Marisa, I wrote it down, stared at it for a moment, scratched my head and said the first words that came into my mind. "Holy crap, it looks like there's an angry albino Jigglypuff on her head."

And this is where the description for Marisa came from in the prologue. Many of my readers might have noticed that I used this description when mentioning Marisa's hair for the first time.

~Golden

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • What is the single worst fanfiction you've ever read? I'm talking the one that made you scream in agony not so much because of the bad grammar, but because of the inherent badness. We are talking about your personal fanfiction Satan.

That Piplup gang one, the 10-anime crossover thing by Mega Champion, and one fic on Sppf where the trainer was an orphan, was 7-foot and some-odd inches tall, weight 300-something pounds (at age ten) and his starter was an Arceus left by his dead father ten years before. It had everything - bad grammar, a horrible Gary Stu character, and plotholes you could drive a Mack truck through:/

Based on the recent canon/Mary Sue debates on the green forum, I came up with the idea of a 54 year old starting trainer. And somewhat in keeping with the molestation theme here, his motivation was not to become a Pokemon master, but to prey on the little ten year old girls who also started their journies. I've debated on whether to make it a Pokemon/Dateline NBC 'To Catch a Predator' crossover, in which Oak and the supposed ten year old female victim were part of a sting operation.

Ah, but the green forum has enough drama as it is :P

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • You're right. That is funny! Any chance of pointing me to were that story may be? Wouldn't mind a laugh. :)

For me... well, due to a lack of stories, I'll just say my main story then. After all, I do have a 'pastry/pastry-related item' every chapter... heh. Haven't made any crazy ideas yet, strangely enough.
    It's a hundred-word drabble which really doesn't say much more than that summary, but I'll paste it here if you want:

Imprison

The small brown creature zoomed forward, its fur flying back, and tackled the red fox at high speed. She took a few tumbles in the grass, but stood up and shook her head.

"Hey!" she yelled. "That was a Quick Attack! You copycat! It's MY MOVE!"

The Eevee looked questioningly at her. "I didn't even know..."

"Excuses!" the Vulpix screamed. "I'll sue you for copyright infringement!"

And then a yellow rubber duck in a suit that was pretending to be a lawyer appeared out of nowhere and stuck the Eevee into prison for as long as the Vulpix lived.

Don't ask why the lawyer is a Psyduck. It was just the first thing I thought of.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
  • Okay, it's been a while since I've needed to make a post in this thread, but I've found myself again stuck in part of my fic Feral Twilight. I've actually been wondering about this for a while, but has anyone ever done a fic or even a part in a fic where a Pokemon tries to pass itself off as a human? And, I don't mean taking the form of a human like Latias did in the Pokemon Heroes movie, but rather a Pokemon that already looks like it could be a person uses that fact as a way to live among people without really drawing attention to the fact that its really a creature by masquarading in a cloak or something to hide the parts that would give it away. I was thinking about having a fakemon that does that appear in part of the fic I'm currently revising, but I was wondering if this was a good idea or not.

Bay

Years
    Based on the recent canon/Mary Sue debates on the green forum, I came up with the idea of a 54 year old starting trainer. And somewhat in keeping with the molestation theme here, his motivation was not to become a Pokemon master, but to prey on the little ten year old girls who also started their journies. I've debated on whether to make it a Pokemon/Dateline NBC 'To Catch a Predator' crossover, in which Oak and the supposed ten year old female victim were part of a sting operation.

Ah, but the green forum has enough drama as it is :P

I'm actually interested in that idea. I've watched that show with my dad and that show is a good target for parodies. Already had one friend who worte a fic mentioning that show. XD

And Skunter, I think that's a good idea. I've seen a few fics where the Pokemon put cloaks on them to make themselves somewhat human. I say go for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back