• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and least favorite Pokemon cry

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • A few that come to mind are Gothitelle, Charjabug, Stufful, Hippopotas, and Paras' cries.

Only one I can think of that I don't particularly like is Diggerbsy; kinda sounds like it's vomiting, lol.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Best (all old): Graveler (first cry I liked), Zapdos' fainting cry (sorry), Flaaffy, Togetic, Porygon-2, Treecko, Rayquaza, Empoleon, Happiny (SO CUTE), Uxie, Palkia, Serperior, Patrat, Sawk, Cobalion, Reshiram, Genesect, Lunala.

Worst: Gible/Gabite, RESHIRAM'S UPDATED CRY HOLY FUCK WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE POOR THING.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't really have an opinion on worst. Probably some of the gen 1 cries that sound too similar to each other.

I've always really liked Gothitelle's cry. It reminds me of the tune you hear in a horror movie just before someone gets murdered.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I can't think of one I don't like off the top of my head but Kingdra has always been one of my favorites.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    can I embed Kriketune's cry in the PGC splash so it plays every page load

My original post was a joke but yeah, Kricketune has one of the greatest cries. I imagine it'd get a bit old if you heard it constantly from having it in your team though as it seems a little longer than most.

Back