• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite cat Pokémon

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Does Eevee or it's Eeveelutions count? If so, then one of them.

Other than Espeon which is a 100% cat, all other eeveelutions are fennec-cats IMHO (or whatever Sylveon is based on, Vaporeons are a a mix of dolphins (i dare to say they most likely based on seals) /cats/dogs) according to "Kanto University")

Umbreon is either a black fox or a rabbit dog (by FSG)
    Sylveon is called pink ribbon dog (by Dorkly), or a playboy's bunny's dogcat (it like looks like it no? :3 )

So yeah i geuss

Ontopic

Shinx line and Incineroar (it looks pretty badass)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Perrserker by a mile! Almost included him in my team signature below.
    If he wouldn't count I'd say either Meowth (Kanto) or Skitty.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I would say Espeon. It's very classic pet cat to me, and when I had my cat it reminded me of it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kanto Meowth. Followed by Skitty. Both of them are pretty cute so.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • However, I'm not sure how many of the Eeveelutions would count as cats.

I still treat them as a canine/feline mix, i think it something has to do with canines such as Foxes and Raccoon Dogs kept as pets need litterboxes, so maybe gamefreak based the Eevee line's dog/cat feature on those feline behaving dogs

So staying ontopic, yeah i geuss you might not only treat them as dogs but also cats, afterall, they're POCKET MONSTERS ^^

Last edited:
    Back