• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Would you like a Fairy Tail club on PokeCommunity?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • Hey there everyone! As you might have guessed from my avatar and signature, I'm a big fan of Fairy Tail. If I get enough replies to this thread, in fact, I might start a Fairy Tail club.

While there are many great characters in Fairy Tail, I'm asking you to pick a favorite and defend your position. I really don't like picking one character over others, but I managed to decide on a favorite after a long time of debating.

My personal favorite is Mavis Vermillion. She's very reckless and strong, and it's kinda cool how she and Zeref were in a relationship, because Zeref is another one of my favorite characters. In general, her story is really interesting to me, how she was kind of underestimated as a child and she grew up to become super powerful. I like that she runs around barefoot all the time, it's kinda funny. I don't know how to describe it, but she's really cute when she's pouting or is sad about something. I guess to sum it up, her innocence is what makes her really cute. ^.^ I also honestly like her powers, her magic is super cool to me. It's kinda funny because I tend to like dark magic the most, but Mavis' light magic is cool too.

Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Alrighty then, I can't wait to see your opinions. On a last note, my other favorite characters are Zeref, Jellal, Erza, Laxus and Makarov. Just thought you might be curious. :)

See you around,
    Midnight

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I guess I'll go with Zeref. His backstory is really well done and I loved seeing his and First's story arc being handled the way it was done. His current self is...less than spectacular but he's still one of the better fairy tail characters by a long shot.

If we disregard writing though, then my favorites easily are Juvia and Erza. Both are, for me, the hottest FT women. <3 Erza's pretty badass while Juvia's dedication to Gray and her eventual but gradual progress with Gray has been good to see. :')

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • A few of my favourite characters are:
    Bickslow, Juvia, Erza, Mira, Elfman, Natsu, Gray, Patherlily, Gajeel, Mavis, Laxus, Tauros, Sagitarius, Aquarius, Virgo...and a bunch of others.

I'd add Lucy onto the list, but she annoys me for some reason :I

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Erza is a cleaaaaar winner for me. Closely followed by Jellal and Ultear. Surprised nobody has mentioned Ul tbh, her retribution story is probably the best.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Erza is a cleaaaaar winner for me. Closely followed by Jellal and Ultear. Surprised nobody has mentioned Ul tbh, her retribution story is probably the best.

I LOVE Erza's backstory. I feel like she found a way to rise from depression and weakness and become a high-achiever and a powerful wizard. Jellal is a favorite character of mine, I think he's highly misunderstood. I also like Ultear too, it's interesting how she changes over the course of the series.

Years
  • My favourite character is definitely Wendy, as I just love seeing her character development from this weak, fragile little girl into a fearsome dragon-slayer. After Wendy, my favourite characters are Elfman, Lisanna and Mirajane. I love the bond those 3 share through their backstory, plus their magic is probably my favourite kind.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • My favourite character is definitely Wendy, as I just love seeing her character development from this weak, fragile little girl into a fearsome dragon-slayer. After Wendy, my favourite characters are Elfman, Lisanna and Mirajane. I love the bond those 3 share through their backstory, plus their magic is probably my favourite kind.

Wendy is amazing! She's such a cute, quirky, funny character, I always love to see her grow and develop along with the Fairy Tail guild. Some of the stuff she does and says are hilarious. I like Mira, Elf, and Lisanna too, but I personally like Mirajane the best. Her form change is so sick and she's probably the most friendly, optimistic character in the series, in my opinion.

Years
  • Ultear, I liked her backstory and how she developed in the time gap, she's like the cool big sister. Gray and Zeref are close seconds.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i am a huge fairy tail fan too
    Maybe my signature and avatar make that clear ^_^

Fav characters are mavis, natsu, juvia, laxus and gray​

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • i am a huge fairy tail fan too
    Maybe my signature and avatar make that clear ^_^

Fav characters are mavis, natsu, juvia, laxus and gray​

Hey, I see we share a lot of favorite characters in common, that's cool! Since you're such a big Fairy Tail fan, be sure to watch out for the Fairy Tail club I'll be starting up soon in here. :)

-Midnight

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hey, I see we share a lot of favorite characters in common, that's cool! Since you're such a big Fairy Tail fan, be sure to watch out for the Fairy Tail club I'll be starting up soon in here. :)

-Midnight

Fairy tail is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, i swear​

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Edit to my last post: I won't be able to get the Fairy Tail club up by tonight, I'm a bit busier than I expected to be. I'll try to have it up by tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks,
    Midnight

Jk, disregard this

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Grey is my favorite character because he is funny and cool at the same time (pun intended). I like his ice powers as well! His character also reminds me of Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist.

Years
  • Mystogan! He is my precious. I like Earthland Jellal too but nowhere near as much; they're two entirely different characters to me. Zeref and Rogue get honorable mentions.

When it comes to the females, definitely Erza. She's strong, brave, and reliable and I clicked with her immediately. I really like her type of character when it comes to girls in anime. Despite loving Erza so much my #1 is actually Mavis though.. I mean, she's way too cute. And smart and innocent. I wish I could hug her. :'(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back