• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite legendary Pokemon?

Charizard.

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    What are your favorite legendary Pokemon and why? I think I would go with Deoxys as it was always mysterious and unique.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Mewtwo, just pure power. The original Uber. You never know how to counter it until you know it's move pool. It can do so much successfully that it's impossible to have a dedicated Mewtwo counter, you can only counter different builds.

Did I mention it's design and story are great? Yeah it's perfect.

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
    Years
  • Mewtwo.
    My first pokémon game was Yellow and in Gen I the Psychic-type was just utterly broken and Mewtwo was the best pokémon in the game. Also, I like the story behind it and the AWESOME design.
    Lugia come in second.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • I have to agree with you. Mewtwo is also my favorite legendary. His story is just so awesome and his design is also one of my favorites. Not to mention he has one of the greatest quotes of the series ;D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll just move this to Pokémon Voting Polls :3

But Raikou, Reshiram, Zekrom and Celebi and Mewtwo might be my favorites. Rayquaza too, in a way. Errgh, I can't choose completely but if I had to, it would probably be Raikou. It's got a great design, being a tiger controlling thunder clouds and reborn by Ho-oh and all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Mewtwo was my favorite legendary, and still is, but Zekrom is really coming close to taking the first place. I love Mewtwo for its great design, great story, great power, etc. On the other hand, Zekrom also has a really great design, best typing ever (Electric is my favorite type), and I can name him Tesla :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I really hate legendaries, but I'm probably most fond of Regice and Zygarde. I literally don't know what it is they just seem so cool. Especially Zygarde.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Overall, it would have to be Cresselia. I'm a huge fan of its design, and just love how it floats in thin air. In battling, it could also make quite a threat to your opponent. After you've got just one Calm Mind set up, it would be extremely tough to stop. Plus, with Moonlight, it should be able to recover its health and whatnot at any time. Aside from that, I also really like Suicune, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Celebi. :p

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Does Houndoom count? No? Ok. Well..... Zapdos or Moltres. I love their names, designs, move pools, stories, cries, everything. Arcticuno is ok, also. However Mewtwo is a close third, to both of those.

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
    Years
  • My favorite legendary Pokemon has to be Darkrai. I mean come on. No, that isn't enough to persuade you? Well fine then.

I am a big fan of Dark types. Though they aren't my favorite type, they're defiantly up there. Plus Tobas' Darkrai in the Pokemon Anime was unbelievably OP which made my love for this evil,sadistic, dream invading Pokemon grow. Plus it has a pretty good move pool and it is the fastest Dark type Pokemon being tied with Weavile.

C'mon now, DARKRAI
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png
    491.png

491.png

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Probably have to go with Rayquaza. I've been through so much with that little guy. Based on looks however. I've always loved Shaymin. Ever since before even Diamond came out and I saw the Pokemon. I knew I wanted it.

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • My username and signature say all that needs to be said. ^-^

Mew is the cutest Pokemon I have ever lay my eyes on. :D

Years
  • Probably have to go with Rayquaza. I've been through so much with that little guy.
    Hehehe.

My favorite legendary is Rayquaza as well. Aside from being a strong Pokemon with a great design (and even better shiny form), I've always loved the mythology of Rayquaza. Not only is it the protector of the skies, but it can fly around the Earth for millions of years without needing to descend, except in times of peril such as when Kyogre and Groudon began fighting again.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I like a lot of the legendaries, but my favorite has to be...Uxie.

Nah, I'm kidding. It's Zekrom.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Cresselia for her elegance, her defensive stats and the fact that she's really underrated compared to Darkrai. Also Heatran for its awesome typing, looks and access to a really good movepool which allows it to use many creative sets (Sub+Taunt, TormentTran, SpecsMagma etc.)

Years
  • My fave all-time Legendary has to be the beautiful Xerneas. First-ever Fairy-type Legendary, and I love how colorful it is with those gem thingies in its antlers. No wonder I picked X as my main 6th Gen game.

Cresselia comes close, I love its colors both in the normal and shiny form, and pretty much any cute-looking Legendary also makes it into my faves, like Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Manaphy, Meloetta, Keldeo, Mew, the Sinnoh Lake Trio and Diancie.

Back