• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite member of the Eevee family?

Favorite member of the Eevee family?

• Total voters

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
  • Vaporeon is my absolute favorite! The design is really sweet as well as its coloration. Plus points for being a water type. My second favorite is probably Espeon because it's so pretty yet mysterious.

Kyzy

Big Cat
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Vaporeon for definite! Can't get enough of those frills. Love it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Espeon and Leafeon are such cuties and I love them both, though I'd probably have to give the top spot to Umbreon for being a fantastic tank and really fun to use in battle for that reason. ^__^

xXLunaSolXx

Sylveon is a very good and fun Pokemon to use! I also like Espeon and Umbreon.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Espeon will always be #1 for me :)

The order would be:

Espeon
    Vaporeon
    Sylveon
    Glaceon
    Flareon
    Leafeon
    Jolteon
    Umbreon

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I've always had a soft spot for Espeon and Umbreon. Vaporeon is in third. Glaceon and Lefeon are also growing on me! It's so hard to pick a favorite out of all the Eeveelutions. But for real... Espeon is my cutie.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Leafeon and Glaceon are pretty cute so I'll go for those two! Not far behind would be Espeon and Umbreon as their designs are just awesome.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I don't really have a #1 favorite Eeveelution.

• I prefer using Glaceon in the games (as I adore Ice-Type moves), but I really dislike its stock Ken Sugimori artwork and pre-3DS non-Shiny colors.
    • I considered Vaporeon my favorite for the longest time design-wise, but I think it looks awkward in the 3DS games.
    • I'm drawn toward Espeon in the TCG and I think Flareon is the cutest Eeveelution in the anime, but I don't really use either in the video games (although I'm considering using my full-odds Shiny Flareon on my updated team come January).
    • I could most see myself with a Leafeon IRL.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    My favorite is Espeon as it was what inspired me to draw. After that it's Sylveon and then Vaporeon but I'm a fan of all of them in the end.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I started liking the Eevee family because of Espeon and Umbreon, but i voted for Espeon
    since Psychic is my most favored type. But there's no doubt that shiny Umbreon is alluring
    imo.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Jolteon is my favourite! It has such a cool design and I love using electric type Pokemon. I've also always liked using fast Pokemon so Jolteon's perfect for me. I like all of the Eeveelutions though.

I've also enjoyed using Espeon in my playthrough so I'd say it's one of my other favourites! I also like Flareon but I've never used it. It reminds me of a rabbit, which is neat since they're one of my favourite animals. :D

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    My ranking of the Eeveelutions:

1. Espeon
    2. Flareon
    3. Vaporeon
    4. Sylveon
    5. Umbreon
    6. Jolteon
    7. Glaceon
    8. Leafeon

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    I like Leafeon because of the way its cry sounds and that it can learn Grasswhistle as well as Synthesis and it can also learn two of the HMs Cut and Strength but Espeon is a close second but I have a question of my own. Why haven't any of the fanart eeveelutions been introduced in ROM Hacks?

Back