• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Due to the large number of Rock type Pok?mon, not all eligible Pok?mon are present in the poll (inclusion is based on popularity from previous years' polls). If you want to vote for an unlisted Rock type, check the "Other Pok?mon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 13th of October, so get voting!

The Finalists:

None yet. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    All hail Aerodactyl, the flying rock!

Years
  • Rockruff family, Larvitar family, Regirock, and Omanyte/Omaster are my favourites!

Also tossing in my votes for Anorith/Armaldo because they've been one of my favourite fossile Pokemon for years. ?

Years
  • My vote goes to Rhyperior, Omastar, Tyranitar, Aggron, Cradily, Tyrantrum and Carbink.
    Another pok?mon i would have voted for but isn't in the list is Minior.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ah good, this feature is back. This time around I'm only going to vote for one Pokemon each time.

For this poll? Regirock.

Years
  • Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Rock (Oct. 6 - 13)

No competition there. Diancie is my spirit Pok?mon, and Carbink is adorable also. I love them a whole lot and they'll (especially Diancie) always be my #1 rocks.

Huge mentions go to Rockruff's line, Amaura's line, Larvitar's line, and Aron's line though. Aggron is hella awesome.

Years
  • Minior was the final Pokemon that I cut from the list, but seeing as how a few people have voted for it already, I'll add it to the poll with at least 2 votes (if anyone else who's already chosen wants to add a vote for Minior, let me know!).

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Geodude line and Rockruff line of course.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I picked Cradily and Minior. Cradily was one of the first Pokemon I ever used to perfect my breeding techniques back in 4th generation and I used it for a really interesting competitive team where it filled the role as my primary stalling Pokemon. Have some good memories with that Pokemon.
    I have been using Minior as one of my primary sweeping Pokemon in my current competitive team on Moon and my goodness it has absolutely impressed me. It's use of Shields Down is an incredibly humongous advantage to this little guy whether they are up or down. Plus it is nearly extremely difficult to KO this Pokemon, while his Shields are up it's nearly impossible to land a solid hit on it and when his Shields are down it moves so fast not much can keep up with him.

pkmin3033

Bastiodon, as my all-time favourite Pokemon, and Onix, for being...big. It was a big deal back then! Especially considering it had so many appearances.

Come on guys don't let furry bait Lycanroc Midnight win this...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • The only rock-type line I've ever been truly drawn to is the Larvitar line.

Back